eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:02 am

if true this is horrible

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:04 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:35 am Kari Lake

Kari Lake, LMAO..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:04 am

eCat wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:02 am if true this is horrible

that is correct. if true, horrible
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:17 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:35 am Kari Lake

She is as stupid as you are.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:14 pm

counselor, I wrote code for a living. Everything I did prior to my retirement was entirely unformed, project based work. I built things from scratch with horrible specifications managed by people promoted not on merit but on nepotism, built things that my managers and directors could never build. I did things you could never do. I did things so complicated and convoluted, things business not only needed but were desperate for, that business was forced to lobby congress back in 1990 for legislative changes to immigration law just to import more people like me from nations like India. You just exploit feminist inspired no-fault-divorce law and do legal work so well formed that your "work" could be replaced by LegalZoom. Anyone could do your job. Anytime you want to go head to head and take an IQ test, I guarantee you, I'll beat you by 20 or more IQ points.

You are in NO POSITION to judge my intelligence. Never forget that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:14 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:14 pm counselor, I wrote code for a living. Everything I did prior to my retirement was entirely unformed, project based work. I built things from scratch with horrible specifications managed by people promoted not on merit but on nepotism, built things that my managers and directors could never build. I did things you could never do. I did things so complicated and convoluted, things business not only needed but were desperate for, that business was forced to lobby congress back in 1990 for legislative changes to immigration law just to import more people like me from nations like India. You just exploit feminist inspired no-fault-divorce law and do legal work so well formed that your "work" could be replaced by LegalZoom. Anyone could do your job. Anytime you want to go head to head and take an IQ test, I guarantee you, I'll beat you by 20 or more IQ points.

I write a few words, and you get so lathered up you post another diatribe. Who's the smart one?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:45 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:14 am
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:14 pm counselor, I wrote code for a living. Everything I did prior to my retirement was entirely unformed, project based work. I built things from scratch with horrible specifications managed by people promoted not on merit but on nepotism, built things that my managers and directors could never build. I did things you could never do. I did things so complicated and convoluted, things business not only needed but were desperate for, that business was forced to lobby congress back in 1990 for legislative changes to immigration law just to import more people like me from nations like India. You just exploit feminist inspired no-fault-divorce law and do legal work so well formed that your "work" could be replaced by LegalZoom. Anyone could do your job. Anytime you want to go head to head and take an IQ test, I guarantee you, I'll beat you by 20 or more IQ points.

I write a few words, and you get so lathered up you post another diatribe. Who's the smart one?
One? It is possible for both of us to be smart, counselor. I am just much smarter than you (certainly smart enough to know that we are both smart.)

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:52 am

"counselor, I wrote code for a living"

More like rode chode for a living...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:06 am

hedge mind your own business

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:25 am

Kari Lake could finally debate

Katie Hobbs wasn't woman enough to debate Kari Lake back in 2022. She went silent because Kari was too smart for her and that worked. Katie won simply by remaining quiet and running a negative campaign about how crazy Kari is without ever proving it. Well Rubin tried to debate her and I'll bet he wished he didn't.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:55 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:57 am

Wow, no wonder IB thinks Lake won the debate:

"If Republicans at the state and national level entered the debate with some skepticism, it’s hard to imagine they feel any more confident after this performance. And it was the only debate Lake and Gallego have scheduled, so with early voting underway, the lasting image Lake left with voters — on the largest platform she’ll have had this cycle — is one of a deranged and self-obsessed conspiracy theorist who’s ignorant about one of the most significant issues in politics: reproductive rights."

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:58 am

hedge wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:57 am "the lasting image Lake left with voters — on the largest platform she’ll have had this cycle — is one of a deranged and self-obsessed conspiracy theorist who’s ignorant about one of the most significant issues in politics: reproductive rights."
The writer is wrong.

Abortion is a red herring for feminism. And feminism is all about women lacking all accountability for anything. As George Clooney said, nothing is EVER a woman's fault. All the women that I have known who have murdered their unborn children, they can continue to be repeat unconvicted murderers, wherever they live. No consequences until their final judgment. Kari Lake's comments in the debate about it being a state right is correct. It is not and never should have been, a federal issue. As far as voting goes in federal elections...

Illegal immigration > Abortion rights

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:26 pm

This is from Trump's "town hall" with women. WTF?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:27 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:18 pm

a very Presidential, Vice Presidential candidate

maybe the best man Cincinnati has ever had (no disrespect towards eCat)

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:33 am

I think everybody in here can identify with the sparring partner at the very beginning...