The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:13 am

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:12 am Well, he certainly wasn't going to position himself outside a church on a Sunday morning if he was looking to shoot Trump...
The decision to have a round of golf on his "day off" (a Sunday) was supposed to be a secret. So, somehow, Routh found out. And now, we need to find out how he found out.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:32 am

There is no likelier place Trump would be on a Sunday morning than the golf course. This guy could've done the same thing numerous times before, he was bound to be right eventually...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:51 pm

Facebook going to censor the word "zionism". Going full on 1984 mode here with these big tech companies.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:08 pm

“Ben, I am writing from Springfield, Ohio, where I was born and raised, and raised my kids. It's a little town in Clark County, Ohio that was named in honor of my ancestor George Rogers Clark, brother of William Clark from the Lewis and Clark Expedition. My little city of 59,000 people, consists mostly of blue-collar workers, day laborers, teachers, nurses, etc. We are the home of the silent film actress Lillian Gish, comedian Jonathon Winters, and of course, the great John Legend.

I never imagined seeing our town as the epicenter of so much conversation, discussion, and debate.

Seriously, I can't turn on the TV without hearing our city mentioned!
The truth is that no one steals our pets, let alone eats them. Our police department has verified this.

Our Haitian population is known to be hard workers, business owners, and good neighbors. One friend said his Haitian neighbors always smile and wave, and that you've never heard Brahm's Lullaby until you've heard sung in French to an infant by a Haitian mother.

My friend who is a construction worker at the Intel plant in Columbus said that many Haitian employees reside in Springfield (more affordable) and travel to Columbus to work...and that they are good people, hard workers, and always on time. Some are taking the opportunity to get training to further their skill set and employability.

What HAS happened in Springfield is an outpouring of xenophobia. There are protests by the Proud Boys on the corners and violent threats to our city hall, colleges, and schools. Our tiny downtown (honestly, if you blink you'll miss it!) has dealt with multiple bomb threats, causing several schools to be evacuated and closed. The college where I teach, Clark State, is going virtual this week (Sept 16-20) out of an abundance of caution. Thumbs up to our college president and other administrators for always making safety a priority.

Why?

Because of Trump's complete lie about our city (a sarcastic "thank you" also to Loomer and Vance).

As you know, Haitians are here under protective status. They are not killing and eating our cats and dogs, along with ducks and geese in Snyder Park. It has now become a running joke with an abundance of memes. But the truth is, it's sad and frightening.

Along with teaching college, I have a small Etsy business. A recent customer has been wonderfully patient as I postponed shipment because I hesitate to go downtown to the Post Office (a request of my kids who live in LA, I told them I'd find a different shipping location).

The lies from Trump and his allies are being perpetuated in the city. But fortunately, people are coming to Springfield to support our Haitian businesses!

I can only hope that this little town, which typically leans red, will wake up and see what is in store without a blue wave.”

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:10 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:32 am There is no likelier place Trump would be on a Sunday morning than the golf course. This guy could've done the same thing numerous times before, he was bound to be right eventually...
Not good enough for me. He was told by someone, of that I am certain. You believe whatever your DNC masters tell you to believe. Still don't think those filthy people aren't eating pets hedge?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:21 pm

I believe that you are a filthy person...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:55 pm

I don't care what you believe.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:53 am

I believe no one would care if you were hit by a train
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:55 am

I believe that you don't care that the people's pets of Springfield Ohio are being eaten. I believe that you WOULD CARE if these Haitians were moved into your backyard and started eating your pets. Same for hedge.

I think you guys are just hypocrites.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:01 am

I would care (but honestly not really that much) if it was true. But it's not...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:47 am

what Israel did is pretty brilliant - and you guys know its hard for me to complement Israel
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.