Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:02 pm

if they can't find that dude running around in the woods, they are going to cancel the Worlds Chicken Festival in London , KY

that land we have down in Kentucky backs up to the Daniel Boone National Forest where he supposedly is hiding out.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:10 pm

Do what now?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:15 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:02 pm if they can't find that dude running around in the woods, they are going to cancel the Worlds Chicken Festival in London , KY

that land we have down in Kentucky backs up to the Daniel Boone National Forest where he supposedly is hiding out.
One of the better posts in here in awhile...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:50 am

oh I thought that was bigger news.

some malcontent wannabe survivor bought an AR-15 and 2000 rounds of ammo, stood over the interstate and shot up cars on I-75 near London Kentucky

They took off chasing him and he went all Eric Rudolph. They can't find him so they are closing schools and canceling outdoor activities

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... rcna170187
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:47 am
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:17 am
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:59 pm

keep the house in your name, not his. protect your son by sheltering his future wealth from divorce theft
LMAO

You're such an idiot and a predictable one at that.

If the property was otherwise marital or had divisible value acquired during the marriage, I would just move to join eCat as a necessary party under the constructive trust theory.
Did you not read what eCat wrote? He paid cash for this for his son. His son does not yet have a girl in his life. It was NOT acquired during marriage.

What I am recommending means that the property is NOT marital. It is in eCat's name, not his son's. The son is just living in it rent free. Somewhere down the road, his son gets married. And further down the road this girl seeks you out because his son said, no I don't like you fucking your boyfriend in my house anymore. We are getting a divorce, get out cunt. So you can do whatever the fuck you want counselor, you can't ask a judge to order to divide an asset that isn't owned by his son. That is why eCat must keep the house in eCat's name, to protect his son from divorce theft assholes like you.

The only one here who is an idiot, is YOU.
In that case, in states like North Carolina, it would be separate property, but in states like NC, any value/equity added by active efforts during the marriage would create value that would be divisible.

STFU and go back to pretending you’re not a virgin.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:06 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:50 am oh I thought that was bigger news.

so malcontent wannabe survivor bought an AR-15 and 2000 rounds of ammo, stood over the interstate and shot up cars on I-75 near London Kentucky

They took off chasing him and he went all Eric Rudolph. They can't find him so they are closing schools and canceling outdoor activities

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... rcna170187
sounds like Boston in 2013 after the Marathon.

Menino and Deval Patrick has almost 30,000+ men to hunt down a 19 year old boy. They shut down the whole fucking city for 48 hours. Shameful.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:02 pm

my guess is he swallowed a bullet in a cave somewhere

he might be alive but its been a few days now, he'd be hiding out where he'd have food readily available

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:16 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:47 am Did you not read what eCat wrote? He paid cash for this for his son. His son does not yet have a girl in his life. It was NOT acquired during marriage.

What I am recommending means that the property is NOT marital. It is in eCat's name, not his son's. The son is just living in it rent free. Somewhere down the road, his son gets married. And further down the road this girl seeks you out because his son said, no I don't like you fucking your boyfriend in my house anymore. We are getting a divorce, get out cunt. So you can do whatever the fuck you want counselor, you can't ask a judge to order to divide an asset that isn't owned by his son. That is why eCat must keep the house in eCat's name, to protect his son from divorce theft assholes like you.

In that case, in states like North Carolina, it would be separate property, but in states like NC, any value/equity added by active efforts during the marriage would create value that would be divisible.

In that case? LOL. Dude, its separate property in all 50 states. If you want to represent some gold-digging cunt getting half of the value of the porch she helped build on a house she never owned from a jaded man with a broken heart, just because she was working on it and married at the time she was swinging a hammer, then not only are you an asshole for being a divorce attorney and not a real lawyer, you are the worst part of an ambulance chaser to boot.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:06 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:16 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:47 am Did you not read what eCat wrote? He paid cash for this for his son. His son does not yet have a girl in his life. It was NOT acquired during marriage.

In that case? LOL. Dude, its separate property in all 50 states. If you want to represent some gold-digging cunt getting half of the value of the porch she helped build on a house she never owned from a jaded man with a broken heart, just because she was working on it and married at the time she was swinging a hammer, then not only are you an asshole for being a divorce attorney and not a real lawyer, you are the worst part of an ambulance chaser to boot.
I'm not speaking for the 49 other states and how they treat divisible value. I don't know since every state has its own set of laws with nuances. Only a fool would try to speak authoritatively about such a broad swatch without the actual knowledge, which is something you do regularly.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:29 pm

So what's going on in Springfield, OH? Are Haitians really eating cats or is this all just some more Trump bullshit?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:55 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:29 pm So what's going on in Springfield, OH? Are Haitians really eating cats or is this all just some more Trump bullshit?
Not just cats. Cats. Dogs. All protein. No one would know about it had that kid on the school bus not been killed by the Haitian. That is what started it all. No one would have cared had it not been for his death. Since then, people started reporting on the Haitians grabbing all the geese at the pond in one of their parks. Then people started talking to each other about all their pets that are missing. Now, no bones are recovered so there may not be any evidence of consumption of animals. But they are gone. They have not come back.

Its political because these are 3rd world migrants. This is the shit 3rd world people do, the shit we do NOT want in the United States. Anywhere. We do NOT have inoculations to insulate and immunize us against this 3rd world, neanderthal-hunter-gatherer-man, peasant lifestyle shit. So, right away, democrats must either refuse that this is all happening or (if it is obvious to one and all) then to simply ignore it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:04 am

It's funny that the town manager and mayor are denying any local reports of any of this..

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:46 am

Trump is desperately trying to win on immigration & making all this shit crazier because he's losing. They ain't eating cats, dogs or geese. Anyone who falls for that is a fucking idiot aka Trump supporters.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:29 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:04 am It's funny that the town manager and mayor are denying any local reports of any of this..
I dont think its funny. I’m not sure its (pets getting eaten) some rampant problem, but it is disturbing that journalists just go ask some bureaucrat or politician and then say “welp, i guess thats it then” as if it werent their job to find the news not just be a government mouthpiece
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:34 am

Yeah, b/c in these times my definite first impression is going to be that somebody in a MAGA region is telling the truth to "reporters" rather than lying to further a lie they heard the dear leader tell on tv. Turns out some nutjob white women in Ohion (nowhere near Springfield) was recently arrested for eating a cat. Clearly she's lost her marbles but it was so bizarre and grisly that some MAGA somewhere figured we can blame it on immigrants and and make the dems look bad so they posted this nonsense about Hatians on social media and of course that moron Trump picked up on it and ran with it, completely unvetted. He even blurted out "But I saw it on TV!!" when the moderator told him the town manager hadn't gotten any reports about pets being abducted and eater...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:38 am

I really won't be able to believe this is true until I actually go there myself and see it with my own eyes, otherwise how can I be sure that these reporters and witnesses aren't just government mouthpieces???

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:42 am

I'm going to have to go out there and investigate this one for myself, I can't risk that anybody saying this is a complete lie isn't just a government mouthpiece trying to make Trump look bad...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:58 am

So you're on board with these brain damaged libbies letting kids cut their peckers off? Shoulda known.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:44 pm

I'm on board for watching your painful death...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:53 pm

Not surprised by that at all, brah. Fits right in with your other political views.
Butt juice