Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:22 pm

just paid cash for a house on Thursday last week. It was essentially an estate sale.

I'll be spending every weekend for the next 4 months helping him fix it up

His first time on the property as the owner

no women in his life at the moment but I suspect once that house is renovated, that will change pretty quick
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:25 pm

aTm wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:14 pm I’m curious if eCat would feel more sympathetic to the father if he was trying to get his effeminate, gay son to take interest in masculine activities.
I'm not altruistic with my opinions on this

If more people took care to make sure mentally unstable people didn't have access to guns, including gun shop owners (seriously is anyone going to get upset with a gun shop owner refusing to sell a gun to someone based on their interaction?) then not only would we have less violence and suicide but guys like me wouldn't have to hear about why I don't need an AR-15 (answer: visit Springfield, OH) from anti-gun people who lose their shit every time people die by AR-15 that represent .001% of the gun violence in this country

If I even suspected someone in my house was depressed, I'd not have easy access to a gun.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:39 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:25 pm
aTm wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:14 pm I’m curious if eCat would feel more sympathetic to the father if he was trying to get his effeminate, gay son to take interest in masculine activities.
I'm not altruistic with my opinions on this

If more people took care to make sure mentally unstable people didn't have access to guns, including gun shop owners (seriously is anyone going to get upset with a gun shop owner refusing to sell a gun to someone based on their interaction?) then not only would we have less violence and suicide but guys like me wouldn't have to hear about why I don't need an AR-15 (answer: visit Springfield, OH) from anti-gun people who lose their shit every time people die by AR-15 that represent .001% of the gun violence in this country

If I even suspected someone in my house was depressed, I'd not have easy access to a gun.
Sorry e. Always thought you were smart until now. It's not gunshop owners job to do psyche evaluations. People need to be able to protect themselves. Those guys meddling in peoples' affairs would do way more harm than good.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:38 am

I guarantee you if they sell a gun to a person that in the terms of the government is "mentally defective"; they won't be selling guns for much longer

and one can argue that a trans person is mentally defective, especially given of late the number of trans people associated with mass shooting attempts

but I do agree its not the gun shops job to evaluate mental disorders, nor do they have a right to actively deny someone their second amendment right to bear arms.

The gun shop owns the gun until the time of sale. They aren't compelled to sell a gun to anyone and only the most unethical gun shops do not do some basic profiling.

Lets say a trans kid came in and wanted to buy a hand gun and a "magazines worth of ammo" (a gun shop would be suspicious of anyone making this request but lets stick with the trans kid in question) - you honestly believe they are obligated to sell him that gun?

If they feel something is off about them, they won't and should not allow the sale. I will go so far to say that gun shops are not even required to sell to protected classes if they believe something is off about them. Yes, if they deny African Americans continually the purchase of guns they'll get investigated, but I guarantee the government is going to look the other way if a gun shop in Vienna, IL denies selling guns to AA's driving down from Chicago

Now in this case, the entire point is moot because Dad, who other than being a horrible dad and asshole didn't set off any alarms - bought the gun and gave it to the kid

But Dad going to jail for giving the gun to someone he knew was mentally defective that resulted in the deaths of people should send his ass to jail for the rest of his life

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:17 am

"His first time on the property as the owner"

Damn, he's a big ol' hoss. I'm sure you've gazed at that head of hair with jealous eyes, too...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:57 am

For IB:

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:59 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:57 am For IB:

How's Logan doing?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:00 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:17 am "His first time on the property as the owner"

Damn, he's a big ol' hoss. I'm sure you've gazed at that head of hair with jealous eyes, too...
yea, no shit, taller than me and a full head of hair

fucker

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:22 pm

He still knows who's boss since you threw that tree branch over your shoulder and walked off...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:59 pm

You guys remember everything

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:54 am

I was gonna say…does he make you run laps now?
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:12 pm

So I been having dreams about Candace Owens over the last few weeks. She's sweet, beautiful, cute smile, youthful energy, a little misinformed about politics, but she's head and toes above most of the MFers here. Anyone else feeling this?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:43 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:57 am For IB:

The concept of the "Passport Bro" and taking all your hard earned wealth abroad to marry a thin, respectful, virginal, Filipino girl 10+ years your junior, that is just the natural and eventual religious, economic, and political response to no-fault-divorce law. A lot of smart decisions stem from the concept of ex-patriating. That shouldn't be happening here but it makes sense for many of these men to do these things. Afterall, feminism is cancer.

Why risk marrying a bankrupt, tattooed, never-married-mom, but now infertile slut, who has been ran-through by all the cocks she can find (and she will divorce you the instant you take away her credit card) if you can get one of these Filipina girls? DS can't work with them to take your money from you in the Philippines.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:59 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:22 pm just paid cash for a house on Thursday last week. It was essentially an estate sale.

no women in his life at the moment but I suspect once that house is renovated, that will change pretty quick
keep the house in your name, not his. protect your son by sheltering his future wealth from divorce theft
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:17 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:59 pm
eCat wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:22 pm just paid cash for a house on Thursday last week. It was essentially an estate sale.

keep the house in your name, not his. protect your son by sheltering his future wealth from divorce theft
LMAO

You're such an idiot and a predictable one at that.

If the property was otherwise marital or had divisible value acquired during the marriage, I would just move to join eCat as a necessary party under the constructive trust theory.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:48 am

btw, that limb is still up against that tree 8 years later

I should probably move it

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:47 am

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:17 am
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:59 pm

LMAO

You're such an idiot and a predictable one at that.

If the property was otherwise marital or had divisible value acquired during the marriage, I would just move to join eCat as a necessary party under the constructive trust theory.
Did you not read what eCat wrote? He paid cash for this for his son. His son does not yet have a girl in his life. It was NOT acquired during marriage.

What I am recommending means that the property is NOT marital. It is in eCat's name, not his son's. The son is just living in it rent free. Somewhere down the road, his son gets married. And further down the road this girl seeks you out because his son said, no I don't like you fucking your boyfriend in my house anymore. We are getting a divorce, get out cunt. So you can do whatever the fuck you want counselor, you can't ask a judge to order to divide an asset that isn't owned by his son. That is why eCat must keep the house in eCat's name, to protect his son from divorce theft assholes like you.

The only one here who is an idiot, is YOU.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:56 am

It’s ambiguous whether ecat or his son paid, actually.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:26 am

actually I gave my son a small loan but he paid for 80% of it

he saved his money like a misor living at home for the past 6 years

I am not disconnected to the idea that he meets a girl, loses his mind and makes some bad financial decisions however.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:05 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:26 am actually I gave my son a small loan but he paid for 80% of it

he saved his money like a misor living at home for the past 6 years

I am not disconnected to the idea that he meets a girl, loses his mind and makes some bad financial decisions however.
Its not worth it. There are too many cunts out there that seek out assholes like DookSucks to take your son to the cleaners. Sit down with him and tell him, lets keep this house in dad's name and you can live in it forever, rent free until I am dead and you inherit. That is what I would do.

He might go for that. Its a total win-win.