Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:02 pm

Nice!
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:50 am

Lisa
Page wrote:Trump's not ever going to be President, right? Right?
Page got an $800,000 settlement from the FBI.

Peter
Strzok wrote:No, we'll stop it
Strzok got a $1.2 million settlement from the FBI.

I don't want to believe that this is the payoff money ordered by the Biden administration to be approved by Chris Wray, but nothing would surprise me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:05 pm

Well Hedge. I have no doubt that your place on the social ladder entails actual dirt being heavily caked on all your kitchenware, That being the case I have no choice but to give that one a begrudging C+. Well done sir.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:32 pm

As far as JD Vance's policy on wanting childless people to pay MORE income taxes than breeders, we've been down this road before, nothing new to see here. I actually worked with a woman who believed in the concept of "Bachelor Taxes." But her belief was purely punitive. She wanted to punish successful bachelors for not "manning-up-to-marry-a-slut" so to speak. She saw the successful bachelor (the Bill Maher's of the world) as very selfish men that run the risk of jeopardizing feminism with their MGTOW philosophies that seek to undermine the power of threatpoint invoked via no-fault-divorce law. Moreover, she wanted men that couldn't get married (since they had nothing to offer a woman, any woman) to either pay more taxes or hurry and commit suicide.

With JD Vance, I think its the opposite. Its not a stick, its a carrot. He thinks that breeders should get more tax cuts and tax credits, things to be denied from the childless. If you don't bring children into this world (or if you don't support them) then you must pay "full freight" so to speak. You would be considered one of the students who attend higher university without financial aid.

Vice Presidents have no authority to do, anything. But they do have the ability to get their policy proposals to the President who (in turn) can get them to legislature to (maybe) have them act upon them. This is not really a left-vs-right thing unless you believe that married couples with children are the base of the Republican party and the childless (married or not) are the base of the democrats. We could argue on that one for years. Traditional democrat voters would greatly benefit under JD Vance's proposals.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:47 am

People with children are using more government services than childless folks, they should be paying more taxes than the childless...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:36 am

People with children are creating the future taxpayers
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:48 am

aTm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:36 am People with children are creating the future taxpayers
Well put aTm. That IS JD Vance's point. You don't have to be a breeder to be a taxpayer. Bill Maher has paid more in income taxes than any of us here at the Goat Pen. And I would argue that Bill hasn't used hardly any government services (to address hedge's point.) But, he has produced zero future taxpayers.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:06 am

OK, so it's a wash. People with children use more government resources but they produce future tax payers. They shouldn't get more b/c of that...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:44 am

[citation needed]
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:01 pm

aTm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:36 am People with children are creating the future taxpayers
And more important, the future wage slaves.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:12 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:06 am OK, so it's a wash. People with children use more government resources but they produce future tax payers. They shouldn't get more b/c of that...
Well, that depends doesn't it hedge? What are the priorities of the USA? What does it mean to be a US citizen? Does it mean a hopeless future where parents and grandparents vastly outnumber their children and grandchildren and we become Europe and/or Japan? If that is the case, just surrender to Islam right-the-fuck-now because Muslims (who are still fucking and breeding) will simply inherit the whole earth by way of showing up! The West will go the way of PD James' The Children of Men (read that fucking book.)

My congressman just went on a fucking rant yesterday on Capitol Hill about the $35 trillion in debt we have but no one was in the chamber to listen to him. In the end, it will NOT be you and I on the hook, it will be future tax payers who will have to pay the bill unless you want the US government to (someday) just declare bankruptcy and write it all off? Pretty much every single Millennial and Gen-Zer that I meet who wants their student loans written off is in the "welsh-on-the-debt" camp. But those kids are also in the hopeless future camp. They are just patiently waiting for the zombie apocalypse to take them while only fucking the top 5% of what they see on Tinder.

Do you believe in God hedge? What do you think God wants us to do?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:54 pm

people in deep red states like West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana are probably creating more tax consumers than tax income producers....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:25 pm

On that one, I am sure you are correct DS. That is California's argument. That is New York's argument. That is New Jersey's argument. That is Massachusetts' argument. I do not disagree. Maybe we should have just let the South win the fucking civil war, keep their slaves, we be the Union in the North and let the Confederate states of America (with their average IQ of 91) sit in perpetual poverty and famine instead of what we have today with the South sucking-off the Northeast and California? Because that is basically what you are saying.

I don't think that would have been a good idea.

We live in the information age, not the cotton age. IQ is everything. The super smart people could live anywhere but they want to live in San Francisco, Atherton, Palo Alto, Westchester NY, Long Island, the Gold Coast of CT, Weston or Wellsley MA, the suburbs of DC, Palm Beach Florida, or Northern New Jersey. These are the people who (blessed by their God given intelligence) will subsidize the others or this experiment of the United States will not work. In the information age, the difference between an IQ of 91 and an IQ of 100 (just average intelligence) is probably, $3 million in lifetime earnings (where the one with the 91 IQ will finish the game at negative $2 million, the 100 IQ at positive one million.) The difference between an IQ of 100 and an IQ of (say) 110 is $15 million in earnings. The difference between an IQ of 110 and IQ of 120 and we are at $100 million in lifetime earnings. Get up near 130 IQ and now we are Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, and (unfortunately) Jeffrey Epstein, and you can see where this is heading. These are ALSO the same people who ruined the middle class by shipping all the middle class jobs (for the 91 IQ people) overseas.

We are always going to have givers and takers. Yes, the takers are in the South. Where do you want to put them? They can't afford to live anywhere else, counsellor. They have nothing because you are too busy sucking off them what with all the divorces you are filing against them. But the takers are giving us our Army veterans and all our babies. No matter how smart Bill Maher is, eventually he'll be dead, his wealth squandered, and he will not have made the nation a better place.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:10 pm

I know! Lets collectivize all property and business and then just either give or tax everyone $150,000 a year minus their income, then everyone would own everything and we'd all make the same killing!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:30 pm

come on aTm, everyone already knows the only reason why Marxist economics has failed every single place it has ever been implemented and every single time it has been tried, simply because, they did it wrong. :)

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:48 pm

JD Vances children are half & half. Trump is scared. Kamala surges. Heh.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:11 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:54 pm people in deep red states like West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana are probably creating more tax consumers than tax income producers....
Going out on a limb there, eh brah?
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:22 pm

"Do you believe in God hedge? What do you think God wants us to do?"

Hell no, but if I did I'd think he'd want me to kill you...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:33 pm

This guy could teach some of you a few things, brahs.

Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:35 pm

Anyone still doubt that Israel is running our shit?

Butt juice