The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:07 pm

yep, he'll make some cash.

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:17 pm

The Lakers aren't serious about winning.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Where did these draft picks come from? I didn't recognize a single name selected.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:21 am

you would have recognized UK's except they were our bench players
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:43 pm

WTH are the Lakers doing? Is Lebron blackmailing them? This is a disgrace. Kobe is rolling over in his grave.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:51 am

Why don't you go calm him down.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:33 am

how many days until College Football starts?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:16 am

Kerr Krissa - apparently the guy is a giant ass, but he is now UK's giant ass and the fans will love him.

Here is the players predicting the score of playing Coach Pope one on one.

Watch Krissa's comments at the end

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:19 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:45 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:20 am So, it seems as though that dirty Polack, Kyle Filipowski. has a 26/27 year old gold digger girlfriend who has been dating him since he was a senior in high school. She is now a Bama grad working in RTP as an "executive assistant," and they claim to have met through "mutual friends" despite the fact that he is from a small town 75 miles from NYC and attended boarding school in Massachusetts. When they "met" she was still in Louisiana after having attended LSU for a Masters or some such, and then she moved to NC for her job in RTP. The word is that his family despises her and that the basketball staff / program / team hate her because she is causing all sorts of shit by filling his head with bullshit. Here's to hoping this gets extremely messy and extremely public!
He got picked up by the Utah Jazz. Seems a good fit. The LDS thing never bothers them.

Okay, yeah, she was born in 1997 and he was born in 2003. At 16, he took her to prom or something or other when she was 22. Yeah, perhaps she pursued him because she was digging for future gold. But she is 26 now and he's 20 (going on 21 real fast) so there is not much his mother or his brother can say or do. He appears to be brainwashed. She is BEAUTIFUL. Of course he going to want to fuck that. And when you are 16 (likely a virgin) and your hormones are in hyperdrive and this super hot 22 year old Mormon girl is throwing her panties at you, you can't resist.

Not getting drafted 13 and sliding all the way to pick 32 (second pick, second round) that cost him (possibly) $15 million. That is assuming that all the other NBA teams didn't want to risk all the drama associated with this. I can't say I blame them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:23 pm

He’s weak, decent quickness and post moves at the college level but will be behind in the pros. If he can shoot the three like Hedge said maybe that will help him get minutes, but my overall take on him is not too good.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:07 pm

Beautiful? She’s an Ole Miss 4, tops.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:11 pm

I'm sorry Dave, but if I'm not mistaken, Mississippi has the HIGHEST rate of morbid obesity of all 50 states. So, a 4 at Ole Miss, is probably not saying all that much other than she can't stay away from the Waffle House or the deep fryer.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:22 pm

I can find at least 200 hotter in The Grove on Gameday…before noon…without a lot of effort.

But you go on thinking you’re right…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:24 pm

And, to be fair…I could do the same in Nashville, or Tuscaloosa, or Gainesville, or Fayetteville…or just about any other SEC city.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:29 pm

Dave23 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:22 pm I can find at least 200 hotter in The Grove on Gameday…before noon…without a lot of effort.

But you go on thinking you’re right…
Well I do know numbers on demographics. Mississippi is pretty much dead last in all positive demographic ratings when comparing the states and right at the top for all the bad statistics. I suppose part of the admission process of getting into Ole Miss includes posting your picture to make sure you are a hot enough girl to attend. But I somehow think that might not be the case.

I would agree that a 4 at the University of Florida and UCLA, that might be saying something. Ole' Miss? Not so much. But this girl (at 22) was probably "hot" for a Mormon girl the way Katherine Hiegl and Amy Adams (both Mormons) were very hot at 22.

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:40 pm

Once again, you are wrong.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:08 pm

Sure Dave. Whatever. I know state demographics. I know math. You believe whatever you want.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:21 pm

But is your math at the PhD level like your history and poli-sci?

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:38 pm

I’ll stick with facts.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:28 pm

You'll stick with facts? Sure. Here are some facts.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Mississippi-st ... nt-ranking

Mississippi has:

The highest poverty rate in the US (without adjusting for cost of living), with nearly 1/5 of the population living in poverty,
The lowest median household income in the country,
High rates of both food insecurity and obesity,
The highest homicide rate among states,
The highest infant mortality rate in the nation, and
The highest percentage of adults foregoing health insurance on account of cost.
You put that all together and there are a lot of factors negatively pulling on life expectancy.

Someone has to be last. That is Mississippi. Sure hope those Ole Miss gals are as hot as you claim they are. As for the rest, stick whatever facts you might think are important wherever you want to put them. Just do not challenge me on math or data.