The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:30 pm

well rat, I am going to try to remember to put up a live feed for the debate next week. Guess you wont be watching it. I am actually very impressed with the President being willing to debate our former President. That said, I still expect that something will happen and Biden and the DNC will Welsh on the debate.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:21 pm

That said, I still expect that something will happen and Biden and the DNC will Welsh on the debate.
Do ya think?

[media] [/media]
Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:23 pm

This is like a bad 80's movie where the POTUS is an evil doppleganger. Why oh why won't Hedge and faggot Rat wake up?
Butt juice

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:16 am

Can't wait for the debate. If anybody's not showing up, it'll be Trump. The chances he won't fuck up egregiously multiple times is literally zero. Won't matter to IB, Tree and the rest of the cult, but they were never going to leave him even if he shit in his hand onstage and smeared it all over his face while he ate it. Those people are lost causes, always have been, and while there are far more of them that any rational person is comfortable with, there's no way Trump gets elected with just those votes. Anybody who doesn't really care much about politics but is even remotely sentient is going to come away from the debate knowing they can't vote for Trump. That'll be more than enough to send him packing in November, this time for good. Then he'll die in prison...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:05 am

Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. Not even a joke.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:08 am

Fuck Trump.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:21 pm

Why do you want to fuck Trump?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:25 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:16 am Can't wait for the debate. If anybody's not showing up, it'll be Trump. The chances he won't fuck up egregiously multiple times is literally zero. Won't matter to IB, Tree and the rest of the cult, but they were never going to leave him even if he shit in his hand onstage and smeared it all over his face while he ate it.
And if Joe has a stroke right there on the debate stage, you will never leave Biden. Tell me, does that make YOU a lost cause?

I am not leaving Trump for one reason, and one reason only: he gets immigration. He gets how important the border is. You don't give a fuck. You don't care how many of your fellow US citizens lives are ruined by what has happened at the border because it has not yet impacted you, personally. But if it was your 13 year old daughter who was raped by that illegal immigrant, maybe you'd feel differently? But then again, maybe you wouldn't.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:54 pm

Here's to hoping they find your bones south of the border...

Hell, I would settle for you falling from the sombrero at South of the Border...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:49 pm

The reaction that DS gave is exactly the reason why Biden has nothing to worry about. His voters don't give a fuck if an illegal immigrant (an illegal who would NOT have been here had Trump still been President) fucks a 13 year old girl. They don't. They only care about winning and at the border "all-are-welcome." The fact that this 13 year old girl had her hymen broken and her innocence and purity (something she should have had as her wealth to give to her future husband) lost forever, is of no consequence to a divorce attorney who profits by ending marriages and destroying their children. You can wish for my bones to be anywhere. But we both know, I am proud of my life and my career. You are not. And I am here to remind you counselor of what a lousy, worthless, son of a bitch you really are.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:06 pm

dance, puppet, dance
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:43 pm

Anyone who votes for Biden is a traitor to Democracy and the USA. Fact!
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:17 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:06 pm dance, puppet, dance
practice another form of law

you son of a bitch

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:06 pm

Forget his profession. The weak willed go where they can. I'd be happy if he posts 1 time about how to regulate his woman. Probably never had the balls to smack his bitch around like any grown ass man should.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:52 am

" But if it was your 13 year old daughter who was raped by that illegal immigrant, maybe you'd feel differently?"

The chances of anyone getting raped or having a crime perpetrated against them by a legal American citizen are far, far greater than the chances it will be perpetrated by an illegal immigrant. In fact, the chances a woman gets raped by someone she knows is even greater than that. So take your racist fear mongering against immigrants and stick it up your ass...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:02 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:52 am " But if it was your 13 year old daughter who was raped by that illegal immigrant, maybe you'd feel differently?"

The chances of anyone getting raped or having a crime perpetrated against them by a legal American citizen are far, far greater than the chances it will be perpetrated by an illegal immigrant. In fact, the chances a woman gets raped by someone she knows is even greater than that. So take your racist fear mongering against immigrants and stick it up your ass...
It doesn't matter what the chances are. Its 100% that what I said, happened. You are of the opinion 'well, most undocumented workers don't do that so lets not change any Biden policies." And you are wrong to think that way. Believe what you want.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:50 pm

Trump is a traitor. IB is an idiot and tree is 16. Just another day around here.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:35 pm

Dude has lost it, even Fox knows...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:43 pm

Good.

Lets see how senile he appears at the debate, if it even happens.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:23 pm

BAHAHAHA! He's going to embarress himself so bad.