Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Dave23 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:40 am

A
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:33 am

Excellent work
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:02 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:43 pm IB, I feel kinda bad about the ass-raping you had to endure on the baseball thread (ouch),
(shrugs)

Why? I was correct about everything I said, None of you disproved any of the links I provided to back up my points. You simply ignored my points out of pride.
hedge wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:43 pmmaybe this will cheer you up some...

The Christian right is coming for divorce next

Some conservatives want to make it a lot harder to dissolve a marriage.

https://www.vox.com/today-explained-new ... epublicans
Well this should have been done a long time ago. I have done quite a bit of research on no-fault-divorce and why it needs to go.

You know how it got started in the first place? Feminism. 2nd wave feminism to be exact. I'll explain. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, society was noticing a slight "blip", an increase in the suicide rate among married women. That is also when 2nd wave feminism was starting to rear its cancerous head. Well, according the feminists, men are disposable and so their suicide is right and just and good. That explains society's largely ignoring the current deaths of despair that have been happening the last 3 decades, its almost all men. According to feminists, men are meant to die for women. But WOMEN killing themselves, that is a non-starter. And feminists were going bat fuck crazy about married women (of ALL women) killing themselves. Someone has to do SOMETHING!

So they did something. They started interviewing people who knew these married women who killed themselves. They discovered that the reason for their suicide was their marriage. You see, they were unhappy. Just unhappy. They no longer wanted to fuck their husbands (who they no longer loved, perhaps they never really loved them in the first place) BUT! they DID want all the money their husbands made, and the house he paid for, and the children that he sired. They wanted to fuck Marlon Brando on the motorcycle but Marlon had no money and no way to support them. They wanted the alpha fucks from Brando but the Beta bucks from their husbands they no longer wanted to fuck. They wanted it all, but they had no GROUNDS for divorce. He wasn't abusive, dangerous, wasn't a drug addict or a drunkard. None of that. They were just sick of looking at him and only wanted him for what he could provide. Well, in 1958, they could walk away with the shirt on their back (because no judge would approve a divorce without grounds) but that meant, they lose everything. And since these women had zero skills to earn a living, this life that they were in (a life they no longer wanted) just made them miserable. So suicide, that seemed like the only solution.

To fix this problem, the democrat party of the state of California (the state reps in the state house in Sacramento) created no-fault-divorce. NOW, an unhappy woman has THREATPOINT over her husband. Keep me happy OR ELSE! I will pull the plunger, blow up the marriage, and take cash and prizes. So NOW an unhappy woman can go fuck Brando all the while, taking all the money and house provided by her stable, betamale ex-husband, who's dick she never really wanted to hop up and down on in the first place.

Fast forward to today. Males have seen their fathers and grandfathers divorce raped by the likes of DookSucks and they largely want nothing to do with marriage. We have entire marriage deserts where no marriage exists at all. And its the poorest people (people who need stable marriage the MOST) they are the ones least likely to receive it. This is all thanks to the feminist imperative and the democrat party's willingess to turn a sacred bond into nothing more than a temporary. at-will, boyfriend girlfriend relationship where the one who loves the least has threatpoint over the one who loves the most.

Yes this needs to go. No fault divorce law has ruined poor people and it increasingly ruins middle class people because marriage has vanished. Men simply have no reason to better themselves, no reason to propose. Do I really need to post half a billion TikToks and Youtubes of women crying and complaining because they can't catch a man and that's not fair?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:15 pm

Even though from a Biblical standpoint, divorce should be hard, you shouldn’t apply that to civil laws. From a government perspective, it’s just a contract, that when broken, should be remedied through courts or mediation.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:45 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:34 pm

sardis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:15 pm Even though from a Biblical standpoint, divorce should be hard, you shouldn’t apply that to civil laws. From a government perspective, it’s just a contract, that when broken, should be remedied through courts or mediation.
None of that matters from a state law, secular standpoint. Men want a Biblical marriage where they are "stuck" and neither party can leave. That is the way it was until 1969. It no longer is that way. So, young men are largely "out" from the marriage market specifically because of the secular law that stipulates that she can blow up the marriage at any moment and collect cash and prize. It was not always this way. Its only been this way since 1969. Its just taken 50 years (and two complete generations of divorced, ruined men) before the concept of MGTOW.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

THREATPOINT!!!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:01 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pmTHREATPOINT!!!!
Its right here.

https://theredarchive.com/blog/Dalrock/ ... point.7910

There was a study done in 1977 on the concept of Threatpoint. This change in divorce law impacts actual marriages. The Dossier was entitled "Bargaining in the Shadow of Divorce." Here it is

https://users.nber.org/~jwolfers/papers ... he_law.pdf

Basically, every existing marriage is a needless, never-ending "bargaining" where the one who least wants to remain in the marriage has a Threatpoint over the one who most wants to stay in the marriage. The end result is (of course) young men no longer have any reason to marry.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:41 am

I might just vote for Trump if RFK doesn't pan out. He's by far a preferable option to the Uniparty.

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:35 am

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must - Thucydides

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:46 am

That was the old days before mass propaganda. These days it's more like "The sheep do and think what they're told and the patriots try to slap some sense into them."
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:57 am

It's funny watching traitors refer to themselves as patriots, and even funnier that they may actually kinda believe it, to the extent that they can hold a coherent thought at all, which is certainly not true in your case. You have the mentality and intellectual depth of a 14 year old punk skateboarder hanging around outside the local anarchist bookstore thinking you've discovered the secret of world power. The only thing you do have the capacity to understand is that you don't have any, and that enrages you, so you throw your little tantrums and sprinkle in a few words that you learned from the latest anarchist pamphlet (that was written by a learned 19 year old) and then run off to look at tick tock videos of bimbos who aren't even naked. You manifestly pose no threat to the world order. Talk about a sheep...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:02 am

Yet another tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:30 pm

I found Tree's twitter account...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:33 pm

I really think Tree has a diagram like that pinned up on the basement wall of his mom's house where he lives...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:34 pm

Color coded version:

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:13 pm

Tried to zoom in so I can have a laugh too but that shit's too damn small.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:29 pm

Much like your mind...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:07 pm

Why are we needing to reinstitute the draft? I can only think of two reasons. 1. Enrollment is low because the military no longer attracts young men, and 2. We are preparing to go to war.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:12 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:29 pm Much like your mind...
Never claimed to be smart, brah. I don't let the folks with all the money and power tell me how to think and vote tho. Sounds simple but it puts me above the likes of you.

For someone who snoots around these boards all week quoting Shakespeare and calling others dumb with long 4 paragraph posts, you sure do make this easy.