The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 15, 2024 4:28 pm

hedge wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:08 pm "I don't support genocidal monsters like Biden and Netty so I don't hate myself deep down inside to where I stopped living my life."

Serious question, what do you think Trump's stance on this whole thing would be if he was president?
I would like to answer that. He would support Israel and would put no pressure on Israel to stay their hand. So, his foreign policy "stance" would mirror that of Joe Biden.

The difference is, Trump would be willing to do a press conference explaining exactly WHY he would take that position AND he would be man enough to take tough questions from reporters in a press conference on that position. Biden is not man enough to do that NOR is he competent enough to be able to handle any questions from anyone.

The following comment is for Tree and not hedge as hedge is smart enough to already know all of this. This is not genocide. Genocide is the intentional and unprovoked total massacre of a race of people. Islam is not a race. And there are no such things as Palestinians. And this is happening entirely and totally because of what happened to Israel in early October.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed May 15, 2024 5:37 pm

as hedge is smart enough to already know all of this.
Hedge may be dumb but he's not so dumb that he would agree with that bit of drivel. I won't even ask for a source b/c I already know that the source is your asshole.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu May 16, 2024 9:25 am

Tree wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:56 pm Only idiots care about “stances”. Look at what he did compared to what Biden did and continues to do.
OK faggot, what do you think Trump would be DOING if he were president right now instead of Biden? You're a fucking retard if you think he wouldn't be "supporting" Israel 100%, and not doing anything whatsoever to reign them in or call for a cease fire and certainly not doing a goddamn thing to get humanitarian aid into Gaza. Actually, you're a retard regardless...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 16, 2024 11:07 am

If Trump starts doing horrific war crimes and genocide, lemme know and you’ll have a point. Until then stfu.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 am

He's not gonna get the chance

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 16, 2024 1:13 pm

Establishment propaganda has rotted your brain to where you prefer a genocidal maniac over Donald the Dove.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 pm

I guess you're OK with what Russia is doing to Ukraine though. That doesn't count (or something), right?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu May 16, 2024 4:32 pm

Don’t you have some legos to put away or something?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am

hedge wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 pm I guess you're OK with what Russia is doing to Ukraine though. That doesn't count (or something), right?
No, not ok with that, but it’s not within our ability to stop it unless we go full in with troops, etc. Everything short of nuking Russia is not going to stop them. The world is not a faerie tale democracy.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri May 17, 2024 6:48 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 17, 2024 12:55 pm

sardis wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:48 am We made a mistake in 1920.

https://x.com/marionawfal/status/179129 ... gqE1EL7dFQ

https://x.com/acnewsitics/status/179128 ... gqE1EL7dFQ

The two chairman are bipartisan in their thoughts.

https://x.com/mrreaganusa/status/179137 ... gqE1EL7dFQ
Ann Coulter is right about this. She said this 20 years ago. Giving women the right to vote was a terrible idea, a stupid thing to do. Women are (by their very nature) hysterical. And giving hysterical human beings life and death authority over billions of people like this, a moronic thing to do. Giving women the right to run for office is even MORE stupid as hysterical human beings in position of power and authority tend to make decision based on nothing other than their feelings and emotions, not logic or common sense.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 pm

I can't wait till you go to hell & women devils are poking you with pitchforks all day.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:32 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 pm I can't wait till you go to hell & women devils are poking you with pitchforks all day.
While discussing politics, WNBA, and their menstrual cycles…and giggling at his micro penis…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 17, 2024 4:29 pm

Heh

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 pm I can't wait till you go to hell & women devils are poking you with pitchforks all day.
All eternity. Get it correct.

Anyway, women devils do not want anything to do with me. If I go to hell, I have nothing to lose. So, I'll start taking over and running the place and that is a non-starter.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 20, 2024 9:33 am

Iranian President killed in helicopter crash. Israel and maybe the United States will SOMEHOW be blamed.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 21, 2024 7:20 pm

well....

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed May 22, 2024 7:43 am

Maher is decent at comedy, lousy at politics. The bigger story is IB watches The View. 🤔

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 22, 2024 10:43 am

No

I watch whatever Bill Maher is on

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 22, 2024 10:57 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:43 am No

I watch whatever Bill Maher is on
You do realize he mocks folks like you relentlessly, no?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.