The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:39 am

what happened at the end of the Duke-Wake Forest game, was appalling. They have camera shots of those "fans" assaulting Filipowski. Unacceptable. I hate Duke. I hate them. But I certainly hope with the video evidence, he asks the police/DA to press charges against those fans. I would be talking to the police/DA today.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:19 pm

I like how they huddled together for safety after grouping up. What did they think would happen after time expired? GTF off the court and stop attacking fans.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

The Anti k*
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by The Anti k* » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:24 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:41 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:39 am what happened at the end of the Duke-Wake Forest game, was appalling. They have camera shots of those "fans" assaulting Filipowski. Unacceptable. I hate Duke. I hate them. But I certainly hope with the video evidence, he asks the police/DA to press charges against those fans. I would be talking to the police/DA today.
I'd like to see those camera shots because all I see is a fan running by the Duke player and he decides its time for throw a forearm to a kid not even making eye contact with him
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:32 am

eCat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:41 am
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:39 am what happened at the end of the Duke-Wake Forest game, was appalling. They have camera shots of those "fans" assaulting Filipowski. Unacceptable. I hate Duke. I hate them. But I certainly hope with the video evidence, he asks the police/DA to press charges against those fans. I would be talking to the police/DA today.
I'd like to see those camera shots because all I see is a fan running by the Duke player and he decides its time for throw a forearm to a kid not even making eye contact with him
Filipowski was the only student that was allowed to be on the court at that moment. They can not touch each other without it being assault. Clearly, they did.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:34 pm

yes, Flip assaulted the student.
the trajectory of the student is moving in a straight line while Flip is moving diagonally across the floor. He is the initiator of contact.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:04 pm

That cocksucker is the latest in a long line of Dook bitches, and to top it off, he's a Polack like the Rat and that fag Laettner. I wish someone would have throat punched him.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:18 pm

The SEC has a zero tolerance policy for this crap, $100,000 fines for rushing the court. The ACC? Not so much. I don't know what will happen to Wake (if anything) other than their AD and BOT saying "we're sorry."

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:18 pm

Damn, DS…Are you Fambly? (Pointing at Hedge for the phonetics)

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:25 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:18 pm The SEC has a zero tolerance policy for this crap, $100,000 fines for rushing the court. The ACC? Not so much. I don't know what will happen to Wake (if anything) other than their AD and BOT saying "we're sorry."
Fines don’t stop anything. You’d need Uber security, with the threat of being prosecuted and/or expelled from school. Is it really that big of a deal? The dookie asshole was the aggressor (and I’m not saying I wouldn’t want to do the same thing in his situation — especially in k*aMORON outhouse). Those entitled pricks rushed the court dangerously vs freakin’ Virginia Tech when Dockery threw in a halfcourt buzzer beating prayer.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm

have the school forfeit the game or suspend the coach for 2 games

it will stop

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:08 pm

That Duke kid is innocent but fuck it, it's Duke.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm

amazing recovery by Flip

no injury , no need to even do any imaging, the kid is christlike in his ability to go from being carried off the court to walking around today

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:28 pm

Should have been charged with assault, arrested, and booked.

Sad thing is the best part of college hoops is going to be taken off the table now b/c of this slow lanky asshole.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:43 am

Tree wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:28 pm Should have been charged with assault, arrested, and booked.

Sad thing is the best part of college hoops is going to be taken off the table now b/c of this slow lanky asshole.
Dook — and not just the basketball program but the entire university — represents what is wrong with this nation, and this incident was a prime example.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:50 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:43 am
Tree wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:28 pm Should have been charged with assault, arrested, and booked.

Dook — and not just the basketball program but the entire university — represents what is wrong with this nation, and this incident was a prime example.
True. But they have done it before. The way the administration and the Gang of 88 handled their own Lacrosse players in 2006/2007, I would argue is an even bigger prime example of what is wrong with this nation.

This is no way excuses Wake Forest's behavior in all of this storm the court, Filipowski, crap. Wake is also at fault (bigger fault even.)

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 pm

You're too stupid to get out of the rain, you dumb cocksucker. So, shut the fuck up.

Dook gave the world Richard Nixon, Libby Dole and Willis Smith, the racist cocksucker who gave Jesse Helms his start in politics, and let's not forget that IB's brother-in-arms Richard Spencer -- the racist fuck who organized the Charlottesville shit and is married to a Russian propagandist -- and that racist cunt Stephen Miller.

Terry Sanford tried to make something out of that shithole because he wanted to be Dook's version of Frank Porter Graham, and Dook became renowned under his leadership. However, he couldn't keep the evil at bay forever.
Last edited by DooKSucks on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:59 pm

Even when I agree with you, you still remain an asshole to me. Boy, it must sting knowing that your entire profession is evil and my reminding you of how your soul is bound for hell must haunt you every day, doesn't it, marriage destroyer and child suicide encourager?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:07 pm

No, I just call it like I see it.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:18 pm

Whatever. The sins of the Gang of 88 far outpace the sins of Nixon or Richard Spenser. The only reason why you aren't man enough to make that claim is because you would feel like you were betraying your fellow members of the North Carolina Democrat party. And there is nothing wrong with Stephen Miller unless you like being an antisemite. You bore me, family destroyer. Moving on.

eCat, good luck with the Bulldogs tonight.

Rat, your Bearcats are fucked tonight.

There will not be a higher scoring game tonight that what the nation will witness at Dr Naismith's arena in Kansas.

Utah State and San Diego State are both fighting tonight for the March madness rich Mountain West.