Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:48 am

sardis wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:26 am Glad to see DS and Hedge’s recognition of the true Carolina.
I have degrees from both. The school the overwhelming majority of folks recognize as being "Carolina" is in Chapel Hill.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:20 pm

sardis wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:26 am Glad to see DS and Hedge’s recognition of the true Carolina.
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:47 pm

Of course DS likes cocks.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:08 am

Kentucky Fans

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:36 pm

Wow, UK is really lighting it up tonight. They've scored 4 whole points against Arkansas with less than 10 minutes to go in the first half. Offensive juggernaut ya got there, eCat...

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:47 pm

Kansas lost yet again

No bench. You just can't do it with 5.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:51 am

hedge wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:36 pm Wow, UK is really lighting it up tonight. They've scored 4 whole points against Arkansas with less than 10 minutes to go in the first half. Offensive juggernaut ya got there, eCat...
you do know they are (or were) leading the nation in scoring right?

on another note, Texas apparently threw a fit and BYU students, at home, were told to take off "HORNS DOWN" shirts.

Texas is not going to like the SEC
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:34 pm

eCat wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:51 am
hedge wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:36 pm Wow, UK is really lighting it up tonight. They've scored 4 whole points against Arkansas with less than 10 minutes to go in the first half. Offensive juggernaut ya got there, eCat...
you do know they are (or were) leading the nation in scoring right?

on another note, Texas apparently threw a fit and BYU students, at home, were told to take off "HORNS DOWN" shirts.

Texas is not going to like the SEC
I still remember the fit that BYU threw when the Stanford band simulated a polygamous marriage ceremony during their half-time show.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm

BYU are the biggest low-key bitches in the NCAA.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Dave23 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm BYU are the biggest low-key bitches in the NCAA.
I think much of that is the "honor code." That code that all the students sign, it really removes much of the "college experience" from students to the point that the students look for any other possible enjoyment/gratification/bragging/clout/experience that they can GET without breaking it. That might be the reason for the "low-key." If you can't get shitfaced, at least try to humiliate the would be shit faced person to give yourself some joy?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:13 pm

Dave23 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm BYU are the biggest low-key bitches in the NCAA.
maybe but Texas appears to be overly sensitive to horns down

and they're just asking every SEC team to have a horns down day when they come to down.

Hell, Mississippi St will slaughter a longhorn steer in the town square

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Not sure why but I LOL at "town square"...

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Every good town has a square.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:33 pm

I assume you guys knew this reference

Mississippi State University’s football coach had a bull castrated in front of his team before a big game this month because he thought it would be “motivational and educational.”

Jackie Sherrill, the head coach at Mississippi State, invited the bull’s owner to castrate the animal on the practice field in the week preceding the team’s victory over the University of Texas at Austin. The Texas mascot is a longhorn steer.

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Heh, yeah…definitely remember that…

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Probably loosely descended from Spaniards.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:12 am

That was just weird

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:25 am

what you didn't know was Sherrill later on took the balls, still in the scrotum and hung them off the bumper of his 1971 GMC Pickup, thus creating the trend of males in southern states displaying their dominance for years to come.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:25 am

My NEW top 10 (in order)

#1) UConn
#2) Purdue

real big drop

#3) Tennessee
#4) Houston

HUGE drop

#5) Texas Tech
#6) UNC
#7) Utah State
#8) Florida Atlantic
#9) New Mexico
#10) Arizona

Top 6 do not change. And as long as they all keep winning, they will not change. Kentucky and Kansas drop out (sorry eCat.) You have to do this consistently. And Arizona drops to 10 after that last second, buzzer beater Oregon State fiasco. Utah State floats up. Two newcomers with Florida Atlantic and New Mexico.

Although Texas Tech and Houston are one spot apart, the gap is dramatic. A similar dramatic gab exists between Purdue and Tennessee. The top two teams are just playing an entirely different brand of college basketball. Its not that close.

Yes guys, this means I think Utah State, FAU, New Mexico, and Texas Tech are all better than U-of-A, Kentucky, and Kansas. Things change but this list is my 10.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 pm

eCat wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:13 pm
maybe but Texas appears to be overly sensitive to horns down

and they're just asking every SEC team to have a horns down day when they come to down.

Hell, Mississippi St will slaughter a longhorn steer in the town square
At the Texas-Houston game tonight theres a dude behind the Texas bench holding up a sign that says “UH SUCK” [sic]
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.