Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: College Football

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:03 am

This is a Bengals tailgate. In Jacksonville.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:11 pm

who dat > who dey
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:27 pm

You're a fucking idiot.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:29 pm

What till they get a few players, brah. You'll see.
Butt juice

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:54 pm

Nifong didn't work for Duke. He worked for the black democrat voters of the county, black democrats who would have "primaried-him-out" in November of 2006 if he didn't wrongfully charge 3 innocent boys of raping a black girl suffering from borderline personality disorder. And what was Nifong's motive? He wanted to double his county retirement pension by being re-elected for one more term.

That is the democrat party of North Carolina DS. You guys are so ignorant, you put politics ahead of basic criminal justice. Fuck you.
I get that you’re ignorant and willfully slow, maybe even mentally handicapped, but it was Roy Cooper, then AG and now Governor, a democrat who took Nifong down.

You’re a fucking idiot
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:54 pm

Nifong didn't work for Duke. He worked for the black democrat voters of the county, black democrats who would have "primaried-him-out" in November of 2006 if he didn't wrongfully charge 3 innocent boys of raping a black girl suffering from borderline personality disorder. And what was Nifong's motive? He wanted to double his county retirement pension by being re-elected for one more term.

That is the democrat party of North Carolina DS. You guys are so ignorant, you put politics ahead of basic criminal justice. Fuck you.
I get that you’re ignorant and willfully slow, maybe even mentally handicapped, but it was Roy Cooper, then AG and now Governor, a democrat who took Nifong down.

You’re a fucking idiot
But Nifong happened. He happened because of the democrat party in North Carolina. Nothing I said, was inaccurate. His motivations were purely money. Only AFTER the 2006 election, AFTER Nifong and other democrats won re-election, only then did Roy Cooper or any of them take any actions.

Look, Nifong probably intended to just mysteriously "drop the charges" in Jan or Feb of 2007 because he knew (back in 2006) that he didn't have a case. He knew they were innocent. But things got out of control and he got caught and (well) he did what all democrats do when they get sued, he filed for bankruptcy protections. And he mysteriously went away.

Where is Nifong DS? He just turned in his law license to the North Carolina bar association and disappeared? Democrats wont talk about him, that is for damn sure? What about all 88 of those democrats in Duke's "Gang of 88?" After charges were dropped, only one talked to the press, only one. And he said, look, the principle of the matter is what is important, the principle that men abuse and violate women in general, NOT that the boys were rapists. That is all he said. But all 88 (all North Carolina democrats) were protected by tenure. None apologized. And the boys helped themselves to about $60 million dollars provided by the Duke endowment fund. Basically the alumni of Duke made the boys whole and no North Carolina democrats paid a penny.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:04 am

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:36 pm

Pretty sure the SEC is screwed now that we have hired Coach Klein from The Waterboy to be our offensive coordinator.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:09 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 am

You’re a fucking idiot
But Nifong happened. He happened because of the democrat party in North Carolina. Nothing I said, was inaccurate. His motivations were purely money. Only AFTER the 2006 election, AFTER Nifong and other democrats won re-election, only then did Roy Cooper or any of them take any actions.

Look, Nifong probably intended to just mysteriously "drop the charges" in Jan or Feb of 2007 because he knew (back in 2006) that he didn't have a case. He knew they were innocent. But things got out of control and he got caught and (well) he did what all democrats do when they get sued, he filed for bankruptcy protections. And he mysteriously went away.

Where is Nifong DS? He just turned in his law license to the North Carolina bar association and disappeared? Democrats wont talk about him, that is for damn sure? What about all 88 of those democrats in Duke's "Gang of 88?" After charges were dropped, only one talked to the press, only one. And he said, look, the principle of the matter is what is important, the principle that men abuse and violate women in general, NOT that the boys were rapists. That is all he said. But all 88 (all North Carolina democrats) were protected by tenure. None apologized. And the boys helped themselves to about $60 million dollars provided by the Duke endowment fund. Basically the alumni of Duke made the boys whole and no North Carolina democrats paid a penny.
You really are a fucking idiot. Even your dumbass could win a general election in Durham County if you were running as a Democrat.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:17 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:09 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 am

You’re a fucking idiot

You really are a fucking idiot. Even your dumbass could win a general election in Durham County if you were running as a Democrat.
That is the problem. Your VOTERS are the problem. Your Durham county voters mind numbingly vote democrat regardless of the candidate. Only the primaries matter. I certainly hope to God (for your sake) that is not the case for all the counties of North Carolina.

Why are you proud to be a member of that party? That is nothing to be proud of. That like saying you are proud to be a member of the Pennsylvania democrat party after the voters of Pennsylvania were ignorant enough to elect a limited, feebleminded man who had a severe stroke to be their Senator.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:48 pm

It's that way across the state now because of gerrymandering (both parties have done it over the years in NC, but it's at an obscene level now...including at the county and town/city level, regardless of whether Democrats or Republicans can trol), but that position (DA for the district solely made up of Durham County) has always been county wide.

I often find the people who make up hardcore party loyalists and go to party events to be loathsome and irrational, mostly because they're often lunatic fringe idiots like you.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:05 pm

I'm not an idiot and you damn well know that.

Look, the way things are shaping up with state legislators talking about ending no-fault-divorce (that is next horror to go after we fully criminalize that infernal horror known as abortion) you are probably going to have to find a new form of law to practice. No-fault is on the chopping block in Florida as of right now (if DeSantis gets his way, it WILL be gone) and if they get rid of it, it will be gone in Georgia and Alabama as well. You guys next. If I were you DS, I'd start learning how to chase ambulances, real quick.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:00 pm

The only thing DS can chase without an immediate heart attack is an extra glass of gravy after dinner.
Butt juice

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:52 am

Surprisingly well played…solid A…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:05 pm I'm not an idiot and you damn well know that.

Look, the way things are shaping up with state legislators talking about ending no-fault-divorce (that is next horror to go after we fully criminalize that infernal horror known as abortion) you are probably going to have to find a new form of law to practice. No-fault is on the chopping block in Florida as of right now (if DeSantis gets his way, it WILL be gone) and if they get rid of it, it will be gone in Georgia and Alabama as well. You guys next. If I were you DS, I'd start learning how to chase ambulances, real quick.
People won't get married like they're not getting married now, and I'll just do more cases that are only custody and child support.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:45 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:05 pm I'm not an idiot and you damn well know that.

People won't get married like they're not getting married now, and I'll just do more cases that are only custody and child support.
Counsellor, the main reason why people aren't getting married, is no-fault-divorce law. Remove that law, poor people, working class people, and lower middle class people will start to get married again the way they once did. That is because men will no longer fear frivolous divorce on the part of feral harpies and will want to be better men to try and get a wife. But inertia has set in. Marriage deserts are the norm now in some areas. It took decades to ruin this. It will take decades to fix this.

Does marriage matter, or not? Which "model" is better for raising children: the marriage model or the child support/custody model?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:24 pm

There needs to be a ban or compensation from leagues that utilize the 'flex' and reschedule games. This is the second time I've been bit by it. My son and I were planning on attending Chiefs/Patriots game Monday night the 18th, the day after my wife's side of the family meet for their Christmas get-to-together in Connecticut. I purchase the tickets two weeks ago on Ticketmaster. NFL moves the game to Sunday, the 17th 1pm, smack dab in the middle of the family get to together. We can't go now. There is no remedy, even though I did buy event insurance. Insurance doesn't cover because I still own the ticket and can sell them. Problem is, the market value decreases from being on Monday night to Sunday afternoon. Pisses me off.

This also happened to me and the boys in London a few years back when we got tickets to an Arsenal/Chelsea game. They flexed the match from Saturday to Sunday, the day our flight left. Fortunately, for that, I made money on that because the value went up with move and sold the tickets for a profit, even after Ticketmaster's outrageous fee. but it was still shitty that we didn't get to go.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:33 pm

NFL don't care.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:26 pm

Stillers to cover is a lock.
Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:54 pm

Welp didn't realize Trubisky was QBing for the Stills. TJ Watt might still carry the team if he doesn't get held on every play without call.
Butt juice