Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 pm

A+++

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Some state legislators looking to possibly end DS's livelihood.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/27/us/no-fa ... index.html
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:48 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:16 am

She just likes Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:18 am

I don't have a problem with no fault divorce

Divorce shouldn't be about determining who is right and who is wrong, it shouldn't be punitive, its about moving on and no woman, no matter of what is going on, should feel compelled legally to stay with any man she doesn't want to be with especially by the threat of a diminished lifestyle.

Yea, there are some shitty women out there who celebrate divorcing a man while he is locked in to child support and whatever else

but the guy shouldn't have married her ass to begin with. And if the marriage doesn't work out, just realize it takes two people to fuck up a marriage

hence why I support no fault divorce. If you have anything of any value just get a pre-nup
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:35 am

Can you prenup prospectively? i.e. you both are broke starting the marriage, but amass wealth during the marriage.

I like no fault because I most likely will be the guilty party.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:40 am

Men do all the proposing. Not women. And women want to be married and so few are (and as each year passes, fewer and fewer still are getting marriage proposals.) In 1976, 72% of all people in this country (18 and older) were married. Today, just 44% of all people 18 and older are married. What the hell is going on? Well, no-fault-divorce is probably the reason why so few marriages are being created. Why? With no-fault-divorce, you create a dynamic in marriage that is not supposed to exist, a dynamic that no counsellor will warn a man about before he says "I do." That dynamic, is threatpoint.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/threatpoint/
Dalrock wrote:divorce “reform” is as much about manipulating the power balance within marriage as it is about ensuring that women can frivolously divorce while collecting cash and prizes.
No-fault-divorce creates a Sword of Damocles that hovers over the head of every single married man in the United States. Keep me happy husband (husband, you must obey ME) OR ELSE, I will go see a judge, take your children from you, and collect cash and prizes. You will give me a check all your life. Pre-nups can (and have been) invalided AT WILL by judges in family court. That is only partial protection, but entirely subjective. Moreover, a prenup can't prevent a wife from taking a man's children from him, she can make up any story she wants in court. It's taken almost 5 full decades, but the rot from no-fault-divorce, our young men now KNOW what they are signing up for because they saw their dads get ruined in family court simply because the law of no-fault-divorce, allowed it. This is why so many men have opted out of marriage entirely. No-fault-divorce is what created MGTOW.

Now feminists, they mask this state law with bullshit such as protecting women in cases of domestic violence. That is bullshit. In matters where there is true violence and danger in a house, the wife can get a fault-based divorce. That has always been the law. Same for infidelity. Same for abandonment. She didn't need no-fault-divorce for that. No, this was always about married women getting POWER over the married man in every marriage in the United States. The law was created to create a THREAT. Young men want none of this threat so they stopped proposing. And since they stopped proposing, they stopped feeling the need to be better men to earn a wife! And now, look where we are? Marriage was once an institution common for all people of all religions and socio-economic classes throughout the nation. Now, it is basically an institution for middle class, upper middle class, and upper class people. The poor? Lower-middle-class? No marriage anywhere.

Does marriage matter, or not? Does it make better US citizens, or not? Does it raise better children, or not? Because if it does matter, we need to create laws and policies that motivate the creation of it, NOT the dissolution of it or WORSE, the reason to prevent its very creation.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:53 pm

No-fault-divorce creates a Sword of Damocles that hovers over the head of every single married man in the United States. Keep me happy husband (husband, you must obey ME) OR ELSE, I will go see a judge, take your children from you, and collect cash and prizes.

or, and stay with me on this, you don't marry a woman that is a complete selfish bitch

there is a reason they call your spouse your partner, you need to find one that takes that seriously, as should you as her husband

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:16 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:53 pm No-fault-divorce creates a Sword of Damocles that hovers over the head of every single married man in the United States. Keep me happy husband (husband, you must obey ME) OR ELSE, I will go see a judge, take your children from you, and collect cash and prizes.

or, and stay with me on this, you don't marry a woman that is a complete selfish bitch

there is a reason they call your spouse your partner, you need to find one that takes that seriously, as should you as her husband
or, and stay with me on this, you are young and immature and you think you know your wife better than you really do. And you didn't think she was that selfish. Or (maybe) she BECOMES selfish? Maybe she changes? And in changing, she learns to use a LAW that feminism created to alter the marriage?

When you are younger and naive, those vows uttered by your spouse are there partially to protect you. There is a reason why we have those marriage vows. The vows are supposed to matter. Those vows are supposed to be binding. Those vows are the contract. That is why you say them in the presence of someone with marital authority granted by state government. And state government (back in the day) would never have created no-fault-divorce law because they demanded that those vows be honored.

We don't have any of that anymore. That has all been destroyed with the creation of no-fault-divorce. We tried this experiment and it is ruining the country. We have half a century of data of this ruin. Time to tell it goodbye.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:33 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:53 pm
I read that and heard my father saying that in my head, and I laughed out loud. Kudos, and thank you.

As I have told e previously, he reminds me a lot of my father, at least the good parts / times.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:38 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:16 pm
eCat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:53 pm No-fault-divorce creates a Sword of Damocles that hovers over the head of every single married man in the United States. Keep me happy husband (husband, you must obey ME) OR ELSE, I will go see a judge, take your children from you, and collect cash and prizes.

or, and stay with me on this, you are young and immature and you think you know your wife better than you really do. And you didn't think she was that selfish. Or (maybe) she BECOMES selfish? Maybe she changes? And in changing, she learns to use a LAW that feminism created to alter the marriage?

When you are younger and naive, those vows uttered by your spouse are there partially to protect you. There is a reason why we have those marriage vows. The vows are supposed to matter. Those vows are supposed to be binding. Those vows are the contract. That is why you say them in the presence of someone with marital authority granted by state government. And state government (back in the day) would never have created no-fault-divorce law because they demanded that those vows be honored.

We don't have any of that anymore. That has all been destroyed with the creation of no-fault-divorce. We tried this experiment and it is ruining the country. We have half a century of data of this ruin. Time to tell it goodbye.
ok so you are young and naive, you both mature and realize you can't stand each other, you have to stay married to a person you hate until you die?

and this is coming from a guy who caught his first wife fucking another guy

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:53 pm

"I don't have a problem with no fault divorce"

Oh shit...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:55 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:38 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:16 pm

ok so you are young and naive, you both mature and realize you can't stand each other, you have to stay married to a person you hate until you die?

and this is coming from a guy who caught his first wife fucking another guy
I have only ever been married once. But the vows are supposed to protect you if your spouse goes feral. If your spouse goes feral, without no-fault, all they can do is leave with the clothes on their back! There is no real threat there. With no-fault-divorce, there ARE threats within marriage that can and will be created by the feral spouse.

Yes, you stay married until you die. That IS the vow. What you hate that person? Why did you marry that person? You took a vow and now you don't want to honor it? What if your spouse doesn't want the divorce, what right do you have to get a divorce?

The main nightmare of no-fault-divorce is that one spouse can divorce the other one unilaterally. You don't have to ask for a divorce. You just get it. And there is nothing at all that the spouse who wants to stay married, can do. We don't have marriage anymore. We have threatpoint. Time for that to end.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:04 pm

Can a guy get a no fault divorce?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:14 pm

anyone that is married, can, at any time for any (or NO) reason

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:16 pm

Seems fair...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:17 pm

not to the person who wants to remain married, it isn't

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:18 pm

Fuck that person...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:19 pm

Why would you want to remain married to somebody who doesn't want to be married to you? That's stupid...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:22 pm

Because you have children together. Because sometimes the love is unrequited. Because you made a vow to remain married.

Its not for you to decide how someone else feels. Its not for you to decide what is best for them or if something is stupid.