The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:51 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:03 pm Funny how this obvious Trump supporting video boldly cites the New York Times and Washington Post when it suits their purpose. I thought those outfits were fake news?
It would be better if you could find fault or error in what she said, instead of commenting on the Washington Post. The beauty of this video is that her arguments can't be attacked because they are unassailable. It also perfectly explains why Trump supporters continue to support him.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:55 am

Maher has already been dressed down on Russiagate by Matt Taibbi. Maher is a mental midget.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:19 am

Matt Taibbi, LMAO...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:26 am

You know when your club replaces their golf carts? Ever wonder what they did with the old ones?

https://dims.apnews.com/dims4/default/9 ... 947deec876

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:30 pm

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:43 pm

Watching pro-Palestinian protests in America, I bet there's a lot of Americans thinking, "Shit, we have this many ragheads among us?"

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:03 pm

sardis wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:43 pm Watching pro-Palestinian protests in America, I bet there's a lot of Americans thinking, "Shit, we have this many ragheads among us?"
I don't think many (any????) US citizens who are pro-Palestinian even understand that there was never a nation of Palestine. When they mention Yasser Arafat, I mention back to them that he never lived in Palestine, just said he was the leader of those people. Why would he live there? He got money from all sorts of sources, enough for him to live anywhere he wanted. He never did a damn thing for the Arabs who claimed to be "Palestinians." Pro-Palestinian Americans just look back at me when I mention this with this blank, emotionless expression of ignorance, not knowing what to say that would make them seem both informed AND politically correct. So, they say nothing.

Ignorance of history of the area is a big problem with Americans. They don't understand that this was all territory that was under the protection of the British Empire. There was no Palestine, no Israel, no nothing. Just British subjects (many Jewish, many Ismalic, some Christians) who served the crown to protect that strip of land from the Germans and Italians, a strip of land with no oil, populated with gypsies and horse thieves. When the war ended, the Polish, Russian, German, and French Jews had nowhere to go in Europe where they may feel safe. So they decided to start to settle the land that the gypsies and horse thieves were squandering. And simply by way of population (500,000 European Jews by 1948) Israel was born. British Empire was not all too thrilled about losing that land, but, too bad King George. Jews planted orange trees on their Kibbutzes and the oranges got as big as basketballs. That land was fertile. What I find most interesting is that the European Jews (now Israelis, since they formed a government and started to care for themselves) were welcoming to the Muslims who lived in the land called "Israel" and didn't want them to go anywhere. But that was not how things happened.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:19 pm

You guys are morons but at least not as bad as a lot of Jews who think anyone who opposes Zionism is an anti-semite and in their minds it's okay to slaughter as many Palestinian women and children as long as you "didn't mean to".
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:00 pm

Tree wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:19 pm You guys are morons
Morons? Us guys? Hmmmmm.

Tree, do not take this the wrong way, but I know WAAAAYYYYYY more about this situation in Israel than you do. And having said that, I didn't even tell you what my position was in all of this.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:47 pm

Well let’s hear it. I think we all need a few laughs after the most chillingly evil terrorist attack ever a few days ago.
Butt juice

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:58 pm

1) IB's history isn't correct. Shocker.
2) Tree is a dumbass too.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:26 am

Am I the only one that thinks Cornell West is more of a problem for Biden than RFK Jr.? He is the only candidate defending the Palestinian cause. I think that gets him more votes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:41 pm

sardis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:26 am Am I the only one that thinks Cornell West is more of a problem for Biden than RFK Jr.? He is the only candidate defending the Palestinian cause. I think that gets him more votes.
No sardis, I don't think you are the only one who thinks that.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:39 pm

Trump is already starting a smear campaign against RFK Jr., which means he thinks RFK hurts him more than Biden. So do most others...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:15 pm

The Republican party is a mess of epic proportions. Told ya this would happen years ago when you sold your souls to a con man. They're infected.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:26 am

hedge wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:39 pm Trump is already starting a smear campaign against RFK Jr., which means he thinks RFK hurts him more than Biden. So do most others...
Not only will the DNC not permit Biden to debate RFK Jr (or anyone), there will probably not be any meaningful dem primaries. No. None of the GOP candidates give a damn about RFK Jr.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:20 am

Too many idiots still want least worst instead of a candidate that will actually help the working class. Trump will win and all the Demtards will pretend they aren’t the reason why.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:55 am

"None of the GOP candidates give a damn about RFK Jr."

And none of the GOP voters give a damn about any of the so-called GOP "candidates." It's a cult, there's only one leader. And by the way, Trump isn't debating anyone either....

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:19 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:55 am "None of the GOP candidates give a damn about RFK Jr."

And none of the GOP voters give a damn about any of the so-called GOP "candidates." It's a cult, there's only one leader. And by the way, Trump isn't debating anyone either....
Of course he isn't debating anyone. Why should he? He is up more than 50 points over every other candidate in the polls and looks to win all 50 states in the GOP primaries/caucuses.

DeSantis will be President, someday. I am sure of that. He is too good of a young man, too good of a politician NOT to be POTUS. I am just not sure when that time will happen. But I am sure that time will NOT be Nov 2024.