The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 am

Tree wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:17 pm So my cunt wife sent the cops over to my place because apparently I "bumped" her as I walked out the door after dropping off the kids. 4 fuckin squad cars came at me and I told them all to suck my cock. Somehow they still felt it was okay to come into my apartment and search the place. Fuckin Nazi Germany over here.
Tree read my signature. Read it, know it, live it. Half the reason why we have local police forces is the feminist imperative.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:15 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 am
Tree wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:17 pm So my cunt wife sent the cops over to my place because apparently I "bumped" her as I walked out the door after dropping off the kids. 4 fuckin squad cars came at me and I told them all to suck my cock. Somehow they still felt it was okay to come into my apartment and search the place. Fuckin Nazi Germany over here.
Tree read my signature. Read it, know it, live it. Half the reason why we have local police forces is the feminist imperative.
I knew this was coming....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 pm

I'm sure we all did. Surprised that fucker is still here. Blocking him was my best move in here yet.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 pm I'm sure we all did. Surprised that fucker is still here. Blocking him was my best move in here yet.
Bullshit. Onion was your best move.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:35 pm

Did ecat not responding to you for a while to the point where you thought he had blocked you break your brain so hard that now you're actually pretending you have blocked other people to mess with them?

As I said before, moderators of any forum on here cannot block or be blocked. The users eCat, hedge, Cletus, C MAC, Dr. Strangelove, AlabamaAlum, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac, Hacksaw, The Talent, T Dot O Dot, Owlman, Bklyn, Jungle Rat, and aTm cannot block people and other people cannot block them.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:32 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:19 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 pm I'm sure we all did. Surprised that fucker is still here. Blocking him was my best move in here yet.
Bullshit. Onion was your best move.
True

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:35 pm

aTm wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:35 pm Did ecat not responding to you for a while to the point where you thought he had blocked you break your brain so hard that now you're actually pretending you have blocked other people to mess with them?

As I said before, moderators of any forum on here cannot block or be blocked. The users eCat, hedge, Cletus, C MAC, Dr. Strangelove, AlabamaAlum, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac, Hacksaw, The Talent, T Dot O Dot, Owlman, Bklyn, Jungle Rat, and aTm cannot block people and other people cannot block them.
Block. Ignore. Same fucking thing. I don't see them.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:58 pm

Why did you lie, aTm?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:43 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:15 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 am
I knew this was coming....
I know quite a few cops. My next door neighbor was a cop. He told me half (yes HALF) of ALL the work local police do nowadays is respond to domestic disturbance calls and hand out restraining orders. That is half their job. All the REST of the policework they do in the entire world, collectively, is the other half. And I asked him if there are really that many men beating the shit out of women out there. He said, no. Running to a judge, crying, lying, and getting the restraining order (because she is scared) and calling cops to get the boyfriend/husband arrested, that is just Standard Operating Procedure when the boyfriend/husband finds out she is fucking someone else, and the boyfriend/husband confronts her. Its just the card feminists play to avoid all accountability for their legs falling open and letting another cock get inserted in-between them.

That said, police are not permitted to use their own best judgment when doing this HALF of their job. They still have to hand out the bullshit restraining orders that they KNOW are not warranted and they still have to arrest the boyfriend/husband to get him out of the house even if they KNOW that he didn't do anything other than embarrass her. Its about diffusing the situation and let the judge handle it in the morning.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:45 pm

Yeah, that never happened…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:53 pm

Yeah. It did.

Feminist imperative is SACRED to the left. And they want men with guns and badges and authority to enforce said sacred imperative. And the people on the left, they get so damn emotional about making sure women (ALL women) can do virtually ANYTHING to the man in her life without any fear of retribution due to their lack of accountability. Why do you think that democrats melt down almost crying about how "Sanctuary Cities" are so important for "Safety?"

This is all tied directly to #BelieveAllWomen. Feminism is, women have ONLY rights and men have ONLY responsibilities.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:39 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:58 pm Why did you lie, aTm?
Mustve been fixed. I guess I could just make ib a moderator of the cfb forums and then rat’d be forced to see his posts. Tempting
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:17 pm

Don't be a sore loser. Loser.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:52 am

We've got more mods in here than posters...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:58 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:17 pm Don't be a sore loser. Loser.
Oh i dont really care. Im sure the more people you put on your ignore list, the better.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:44 am

aTm wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:58 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:17 pm Don't be a sore loser. Loser.
Oh i dont really care. Im sure the more people you put on your ignore list, the better.
anyone who goes out of their way to demonstrate to one and all, that they are intentionally ignoring someone, that person tends to be more interested in what that person they are ignoring has to say. if you really want to ignore someone, you wouldn't think to mention their name over and over

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:28 pm

aTm is mad at me.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:58 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:51 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/persona ... 4bd59&ei=3

Alright lets be honest about one thing. The ONLY REASON why there is this INSANE political narrative that stipulates that a truck driver's income tax dollars are to be used to make a college student whole on their student loan debt, is because the majority of these students in school are girls, and these girls are not getting married and they don't have a husband to pay off the loans they incurred that they never really intended to pay. That's the honest truth here. If the majority of college and university students were young men (as they should be) then there would be NO narrative as to why the working class should have to use one red cent of their income tax dollars to make these guys whole. This is pure fucking feminism, end of story.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:39 am

You're a troubled soul...