Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by aTm » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:33 pm

LOL. You've drunk the Kool-ade idiot. You're in a room with millions, screeching like monkeys watching the wrasslin on the tube, with red shirts screaming at blue shirts over all of this bullshit.

If Donald Trump was ever truly endangering our overlords and their "state secrets" he would be fucking dead, just like that Epstein motherfucker, not indicted.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:22 pm

All the rightie militias are in mourning right now.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:16 pm

aTm wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:33 pm LOL. You've drunk the Kool-ade idiot. You're in a room with millions, screeching like monkeys watching the wrasslin on the tube, with red shirts screaming at blue shirts over all of this bullshit.

If Donald Trump was ever truly endangering our overlords and their "state secrets" he would be fucking dead, just like that Epstein motherfucker, not indicted.
I don't think Tree is sophisticated enough to understand the depths of who Jeffrey Esptein was.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:32 pm

"You've drunk the Kool-ade idiot. You're in a room with millions, screeching like monkeys watching the wrasslin on the tube, with red shirts screaming at blue shirts over all of this bullshit."

There is a wrasslin' match aspect to this whole thing, b/c Trump wanted that way. He's the classic bad guy wrestler and he's played that role to the hilt, deliberately. But the stakes are much higher than a fake wrestling match. I'll admit I'll be more pleased to see justice done (if it is done) in Trump's case than, say, Matt Gaetz (or ever the fuck how you spell his name) or the My Pillow guy, b/c the stakes aren't that high with those two clowns. Yes, Trump is a clown, but he was the president. Not everybody can care only about Texas A&M football (or whatever the fuck it is you care about, if anything) like you can. You're getting just as much enjoyment pretending to be above the fray and really seeing the "truth" of what this is all about (wrasslin' match or whatever - brilliant insight, by the way, nobody else ever thought of that, only you) and smugly looking down on everybody who actually does follow it and care about it as those who are actually following it and care about it. Don't fool yourself...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pm

I guess I'm just one of those suckers who cares about national security and a dozen other matters of national interest that Trump did everything in his power to completely fuck up, but yeah I do care that this moron deliberately stole top secret documents, hoarded them, refused (multiple times) to return them when asked and no doubt in my mind with the intent of selling them to the highest bidder. I know that's all just (as you say) bullshit and that the A&M spring game is way more important than any of that but I just can't help not wanting that fat fuck selling our classified info to our enemies (or whoever will pay the most for them)...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:06 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pm I guess I'm just one of those suckers who cares about national security
straw man. We all care about national security, including Trump. Tell me hedge, who did Trump turn these papers over to? Who? Is Mar-A-Lago in Russia? Or China? Or any country NOT in the United States? Who did the FBI get these documents from? From another country? Or were they taken from the home of a former President?

Don't create straw men.
hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pmand a dozen other matters of national interest that Trump did everything in his power to completely fuck up
liar.

Look at our border and all the border crossing that Trump stopped that Biden allows? A WALL is national security. You don't want one AND you love that the DNC is commanded Biden to tear down what little wall Trump got built. The DNC is fucking things up that Trump got correct. And you support the DNC in fucking things up. So, you are full of shit hedge. Got you.
hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pmbut yeah I do care that this moron deliberately stole top secret documents
Stole? What are you fucked? They were HIS!!!! The state department and the CIA gave him those papers because as the executive, he had sole authority, to have them. He was the executive branch of the Federal government. Those documents were his to keep. They were his. And he had them. And he gave them to no one. What the fuck is wrong with you?
hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pmhoarded them, refused (multiple times) to return them when asked and no doubt in my mind with the intent of selling them to the highest bidder.
You are completely insane. A billionaire USA citizen with everything to lose does not betray his country and sell confidential documents to the highest bidder. Money? Trump has more money that he could spend in 1000 lifetimes. We killed Ethel Rosenberg for doing that very thing but (even as she looked at the gallows and pissed and shit her pants) she never regretted it because she was a communist and firmly believed that the USA should not be the only nation on the earth with nuclear weapons technology. As she about to be executed she started crying saying how awful the USA is because they are executing a woman. At least the left was smart enough to know what a woman was in the 1950s, something that they do not exactly know, today.
hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pmI know that's all just (as you say) bullshit and that the A&M spring game is way more important than any of that but I just can't help not wanting that fat fuck selling our classified info to our enemies (or whoever will pay the most for them)...
You have gone mad. He wasn't selling anything to anybody. Stop creating straw men. Your TDS has done you in.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Why does atm hate America?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:58 pm

America is great, its just a lot of the Americans who suck ass
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:01 pm

"Who did the FBI get these documents from? From another country? Or were they taken from the home of a former President?"

Not surprising you've never heard of a camera...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:03 pm

"Stole? What are you fucked? They were HIS!!!! The state department and the CIA gave him those papers because as the executive, he had sole authority, to have them. He was the executive branch of the Federal government. Those documents were his to keep. They were his. And he had them. And he gave them to no one."

Dude, you are truly the most goddamn ignorant person I've ever met. And a fucking idiot on top of that. It's a bad combination...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:06 pm

I know it's a complete waste of time trying to educate you, IB, but I try...

National Archives releases an FAQ to rebut Trump nonsense:

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-re ... 3/nr23-016

“… How much time do outgoing Presidents have to go through their papers to determine what to retain as personal documents?

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) requires the President to separate personal documents from Presidential records before leaving office. 44 U.S.C. 2203(b). The PRA makes clear that, upon the conclusion of the President’s term in office, NARA assumes responsibility for the custody, control, preservation of, and access to the records of a President. 44 U.S.C. 2203(g)(1). The PRA makes the legal status of Presidential records clear and unambiguous, providing that the United States reserves and retains “complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records.” 44 U.S.C. 2202. There is no history, practice, or provision in law for presidents to take official records with them when they leave office to sort through, such as for a two-year period as described in some reports. If a former President or Vice President finds Presidential records among personal materials, he or she is expected to contact NARA in a timely manner to secure the transfer of those Presidential records to NARA.

… Prior to the end of his administration, President Trump did not communicate any intent to NARA with regard to funding, building, endowing, and donating a Presidential Library to NARA under the Presidential Libraries Act. Accordingly, the Trump Presidential records have been and continue to be maintained by NARA in the Washington, DC, area, and there was no reason for NARA to consider a temporary facility in Florida or elsewhere.

… The President does not have discretion to categorize a Presidential record as a personal record.”

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:12 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Damn, maybe Ann Coulter is not as bad as I thought. If only IB would take her advice...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:39 pm

I would like to slap the living shit out of shrill harpie Ann Coulter. Then maybe follow up with a karate chop to her adam's apple and swift kick to the balls.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:46 pm

See, I'd love to see Matt Gaetz's life destroyed, but if it doesn't happen, it's no big deal. In this case, I'll freely admit it's a professional wrasslin' situation. I'll cheer if he's defeated, but I won't think twice about it if he "wins." But it does please me that the ethics committee in a repub-controlled House has decided to pursue this (even though I'm more than a little skeptical of considering a 17 year old a "child")...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:54 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:06 pm I know it's a complete waste of time trying to educate you, IB, but I try...
hey hedge, I am not the one who just said that he thinks a Billionaire US citizen wanted to sell confidential documents to a nation state, the one who was the highest bidder. You did that.

And yet, when a sitting Vice President threatens to withhold a billion dollars of US military assistance to another nation state, unless that nation state FIRES its attorney general who is investigating the Vice President's son who is sitting on a board of directors of an energy company in that nation, I don't think you have any problem with that. For you, this is just politics.
hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:06 pmNational Archives releases an FAQ to rebut Trump nonsense:

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-re ... 3/nr23-016

“… How much time do outgoing Presidents have to go through their papers to determine what to retain as personal documents?

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) requires the President to separate personal documents from Presidential records before leaving office. 44 U.S.C. 2203(b). The PRA makes clear that, upon the conclusion of the President’s term in office, NARA assumes responsibility for the custody, control, preservation of, and access to the records of a President. 44 U.S.C. 2203(g)(1). The PRA makes the legal status of Presidential records clear and unambiguous, providing that the United States reserves and retains “complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records.” 44 U.S.C. 2202. There is no history, practice, or provision in law for presidents to take official records with them when they leave office to sort through, such as for a two-year period as described in some reports. If a former President or Vice President finds Presidential records among personal materials, he or she is expected to contact NARA in a timely manner to secure the transfer of those Presidential records to NARA.

… Prior to the end of his administration, President Trump did not communicate any intent to NARA with regard to funding, building, endowing, and donating a Presidential Library to NARA under the Presidential Libraries Act. Accordingly, the Trump Presidential records have been and continue to be maintained by NARA in the Washington, DC, area, and there was no reason for NARA to consider a temporary facility in Florida or elsewhere.

… The President does not have discretion to categorize a Presidential record as a personal record.”
Great.

Okay the man who DID blackmail Ukraine when he was the sitting Vice President, he takes his orders from the DNC, and he has the FBI raid Mar-A-Lago. They go through all those documents and they find something that maybe, Trump shouldn't have? Something that Trump should have shredded? Okay, take it. Shred it. I don't give a fuck. Neither do you. Neither does Trump. And that would be the end of it.

No. Its not the end of it. Its not the end of it because of politics. And people LIKE YOU have TDS and Trump lives rent free in your head and anything that anyone can do to try and hurt this man, that is entirely righteous and justified. One is okay because of politics and the other is not because of politics. That makes you a hypocrite.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:59 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:46 pm See, I'd love to see Matt Gaetz's life destroyed, but if it doesn't happen, it's no big deal. In this case, I'll freely admit it's a professional wrasslin' situation. I'll cheer if he's defeated, but I won't think twice about it if he "wins." But it does please me that the ethics committee in a repub-controlled House has decided to pursue this (even though I'm more than a little skeptical of considering a 17 year old a "child")...

And I don't really care what happens to him, either. Yes, I get it. 17 year old "child", law says yes she is a "child", reality (where actually prison time for the man who touched her is considered) says..... maybe. But maybe not.

This is a grey area. On this one, you and I are on the same page.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 pm

If I heard that you died in a mass shooting or car wreck, I would celebrate. My only hope would be that you suffered badly for several days before you died. I'm not kidding...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:28 pm

Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:28 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 pm If I heard that you died in a mass shooting or car wreck, I would celebrate. My only hope would be that you suffered badly for several days before you died. I'm not kidding...
that is too bad hedge. but once again, this is one more reason why I am a better man than you