Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:33 pm

I see you skipped a lot of civics and history classes, IB. Secession is an act of war and treason. There is no lawful way to promote the breakup of the United States into two or more separate countries. Check the definition and see if there's any exception listed for "well we're gonna do it through Congress so it's fine, k?". I don't think you're gonna like how this ends, junior.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:34 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:33 pm I see you skipped a lot of civics and history classes, IB. Secession is an act of war and treason. There is no lawful way to promote the breakup of the United States into two or more separate countries. Check the definition and see if there's any exception listed for "well we're gonna do it through Congress so it's fine, k?". I don't think you're gonna like how this ends, junior.
Civics lesson? Are you so high on crack to believe that a Constitution that permitted the personal ownership of black people for the first 76 years of a document's existence is so unalterable as to prevent the divorce of individual states? The only thing that applies here IS the Constitution. That is it. And in the Constitution, states are not allowed to secede. That is correct.

Yet. They may not YET secede.

I said (and MTG is saying) AMEND. Amend the Constitution. You can do that. You can change it so that secession is not only legally permitted, but maybe even encouraged. You just need to Amend. Here let me show you.

https://bensguide.gpo.gov/j-ways-to-ame ... Rpb24ncyJd
Under Article V of the Constitution, there are two ways to propose and ratify amendments to the Constitution. To propose amendments, two-thirds of both houses of Congress can vote to propose an amendment, or two-thirds of the state legislatures can ask Congress to call a national convention to propose amendments. To ratify amendments, three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve them, or ratifying conventions in three-fourths of the states must approve them.
So all that has to happen is two-thirds of the states in the United States need to propose an Amendment. Say the following:
States are now unilaterally permitted to leave the Union of the United States AT WILL the way DS can get paid to unilaterally end any marriage in the state of North Carolina for any or NO reason what-so-ever.
Boom. Simple. Straight forward, just need 34 state legislatures to agree. Then once it is proposed, you need only 38 state legislatures to vote to PASS such an amendment. Obviously, Massachusetts, New York, California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Vermont, New Jersey, Maryland, CT, RI, Delaware, and Oregon would be against it because they are filled with old people, are childless, are helpless, are defenseless, and do not want the meaningful states (with young people able to work to pay for others and die for others) to abandon them. But if Washington, Maine, New Hampshire, and New Mexico could be convinced to "allow" states that don't want to be here that they are free to "leave" then, that may be it.

Agree, it is a pipe dream tree. But people in authority are insane. And the insane should never be in any position of life and death authority.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:37 pm

Sure. Amend the constitution so she's not breaking the law. Until then, throw that fugly ass in jail for treason.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:43 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:37 pm Sure. Amend the constitution so she's not breaking the law. Until then, throw that fugly ass in jail for treason.
She hasn't broken the law. Her state hasn't seceded yet now has it?

She can say she wants the divorce all she wants. She can even ask for an Amendment. That might go nowhere but she can ask for it. None of that is treason. None of it.

It is YOU that needs another civics lesson.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:22 pm

Actively aiding and abetting those who want to destroy our great country. But she's "okay for now". Got it. Go eat a dick and then take a class on how shit works. Also I thought you hated ugly women. Why is this diseased skank an exception?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:54 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:22 pm Actively aiding and abetting those who want to destroy our great country. But she's "okay for now". Got it. Go eat a dick and then take a class on how shit works. Also I thought you hated ugly women. Why is this diseased skank an exception?
She is not working with a foreign power to overthrow this country. There is no "Russian Collusion" bullshit. She is just pissed off about insane people being in positions of power in congress. And she wants their removal or (if that is not possible) their absence. The absence part would be accomplished with a national divorce of our states. So far, no crime, no treason, no nothing. Get over all your false indignation.

Our country may have been great. It no longer is. Let me show you something else that is also, not so great.

This is Matt Walsh appearing before the Tennessee state legislature about their willingness to allow medical professionals to lop off a dick from children, a dick you have instructed me to eat. That is the law because medical doctors have lobbied democrats to allow them to do this for elective surgeries of children who are insane and think they have the ability to change their gender. He answered every question. The GOP was with him, lock step. The democrats? Ha. They had NO QUESTIONS for him EXCEPT, what is you credential? Did you work as a radio host? Where is your medical degree? What license do you hold that gives you the expertise to tell what a boy is and what a girl is? They had to ask only those KINDS of questions, because they could not ask him any real ones, any meaningful ones. And they refused to answer any of his questions.

Insane. The democrats have gone insane. They have gone insane mostly because people LIKE YOU TREE do NOT hold them accountable at the voting booth to remove them when they enact legislation that allow our children to brutalize themselves.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:04 pm

Only idiots care about the gender shit. Doesn't affect wealth or power, i.e., faux moral issue to distract the tards from the class war.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:59 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:04 pm Only idiots care about the gender shit. Doesn't affect wealth or power, i.e., faux moral issue to distract the tards from the class war.
I don't care how much money you have. I don't care how much money anyone has. You care how much money others have. You care because you are an entitled little shit.

I care about kids. I do not want to see children mutilate themselves and part of being a parent means PREVENTING that from happening. You don't care because your priorities are completely fucked.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:26 pm

We know why you care about kids. Disgusting Groomer.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:37 pm

Groomers are parents and medical professionals and politicians telling a young boy who thinks that he is a girl that there is nothing wrong with him and that he should be allowed to whack off his own penis. THAT is grooming. Do you get it? Of course you don't. You can't understand that because you are fucked in the head.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:12 am

I thought IB was against divorce...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:28 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:29 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:37 pm Groomers are parents and medical professionals and politicians telling a young boy who thinks that he is a girl that there is nothing wrong with him and that he should be allowed to whack off his own penis. THAT is grooming. Do you get it? Of course you don't. You can't understand that because you are fucked in the head.
Of course a groomer would say that

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:32 am

Another 819 "refugees" arrive in Rome. Once again, pretty much all men, age 20 to 59.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/81 ... 1ec9&ei=16

Where are all the children? Where are all the women? Where are all the old people? Nowhere to be found.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:46 am

There were apparently enough children for them to talk about keeping them calm and relaxed.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:48 pm

"Where are all the children? Where are all the women? Where are all the old people? Nowhere to be found."

I wish you were with them...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:16 pm

Tucker gets shit canned by Fox. 🤣🤣🤣

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:33 pm

House Cleaning!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:36 pm

Everybodys doing it today. ESPN as well.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:09 pm