DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:55 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:18 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:13 pm " It sounds like this guy is his friend if he's traveling with him all the time."

Of all the words and phrases you chose to put in quotation marks, "friend" should've been included...
hedge, I had a kick-ass two-bedroom time share. 3rd week of March, right in Daytona Beach. My "friends" came with me down to my condo for years. Not every year I owned it, but most years. It became our routine. They never paid me anything for it. I was happy to take them because that is what "friends" are supposed to do for each other.

You might be making a bigger deal out of this than it really is.
You’re talking about a damn timeshare in fucking Daytona Beach. The comparison is far from apt.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:57 pm

He owned a time share. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:57 pm He owned a time share. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bought a red week in Daytona in 1992 from a couple who got divorced. They paid $14,000. I paid them.... $5000.

I sold it in 2003 for..... $5000.

I made nothing on it. But I loved it. Basically, the maintenance fee and the property taxes were my "rent" for 12 years of vacations. But it slept like 12 people so, good investment. Lots of memories rat. No regrets.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 pm

I bet it was "red week". How many hitchhikers did you kill while there, Berkowitz?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:05 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 pm I bet it was "red week". How many hitchhikers did you kill while there, Berkowitz?
Timeshare is valued based on its exchange demand. All weeks in Orlando are red, 52 weeks a year. Most weeks in Daytona are Red, Thanksgiving -> Easter, half of May, that kind of thing. White weeks are then secondary time. October would be white as would the summer. Blue weeks are crappy. So if you own a week of timeshare in Daytona in September (when no one wants to be there, super hot, all kids are in school in the USA and Canada) it would be a blue week. And you could only exchange for another blue week, elsewhere.

Get it, kid?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:40 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:55 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:18 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:13 pm " It sounds like this guy is his friend if he's traveling with him all the time."

Of all the words and phrases you chose to put in quotation marks, "friend" should've been included...
hedge, I had a kick-ass two-bedroom time share. 3rd week of March, right in Daytona Beach. My "friends" came with me down to my condo for years. Not every year I owned it, but most years. It became our routine. They never paid me anything for it. I was happy to take them because that is what "friends" are supposed to do for each other.

You might be making a bigger deal out of this than it really is.
You’re talking about a damn timeshare in fucking Daytona Beach. The comparison is far from apt.
Yes I am sure you are right. I'm sure it pisses you off that you don't have any friends that would ever invite YOU on any vacation with them, no matter how simple or elaborate.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:02 am

If I had a friend stupid enough to own a timeshare, I wouldn’t want to be invited to spend time with such a dumbass.

Second, I hope you realize how fucking stupid your retort is.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:06 am

DS, no one cares that Justice Clarence Thomas was invited on elaborate vacations, Carte Blanche. No one cares. Except you. And dingle-berries like you.

I didn't care about John Edwards and him getting that girl pregnant. I didn't care about Anthony Weiner. I didn't care about Al Franken. Or Gary Hart. Or Elliot Spitzer. I didn't even really care about Bill Clinton and Monica all that much. And I know YOU didn't care about any of them, not one bit. They were ALL for aborting babies.

Everything is political with you. Everything. You are non-stop, how-can-we-take-people-who-want-to-make-abortions-illegal-OUT-of-power-and-authority, divorce attorney. That is your binary, logic. That's it. And you will find ANY EXCUSE and ANYTHING to justify any legal action to do that very thing. And why? You are brainwashed in feminist imperative counsellor. Brainwashed. You are not permitted to think in any other way than political narratives and DNC talking-points.

You child.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:52 am

I'm still laughing at the broke as bitch owning a "red" timeshare. In Daytona! Why not Myrtle Beach. Or Dollywood? Who the fuck buya a timeshare in Daytona besides gay bikers?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:56 am

IBs timeshare

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:41 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:06 am DS, no one cares that Justice Clarence Thomas was invited on elaborate vacations, Carte Blanche. No one cares. Except you. And dingle-berries like you.

I didn't care about John Edwards and him getting that girl pregnant. I didn't care about Anthony Weiner. I didn't care about Al Franken. Or Gary Hart. Or Elliot Spitzer. I didn't even really care about Bill Clinton and Monica all that much. And I know YOU didn't care about any of them, not one bit. They were ALL for aborting babies.

Everything is political with you. Everything. You are non-stop, how-can-we-take-people-who-want-to-make-abortions-illegal-OUT-of-power-and-authority, divorce attorney. That is your binary, logic. That's it. And you will find ANY EXCUSE and ANYTHING to justify any legal action to do that very thing. And why? You are brainwashed in feminist imperative counsellor. Brainwashed. You are not permitted to think in any other way than political narratives and DNC talking-points.

You child.
You are a fucking dolt regurgitating the same shit over and over, but you’re too goddamned stupid to realize it, like anyone else who fucking slobbers on his or herself over whatever commercial television news source says.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:57 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:41 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:06 am DS, no one cares that Justice Clarence Thomas was invited on elaborate vacations, Carte Blanche. No one cares. Except you. And dingle-berries like you.

You child.
You are a fucking dolt regurgitating the same shit over and over, but you’re too goddamned stupid to realize it, like anyone else who fucking slobbers on his or herself over whatever commercial television news source says.
DS, young man, listen to me very carefully.

If Justice Kagan was the one who was caught in this "scandal" where someone was taking her on exquisite vacations Carte Blanche, you either would have justified it or (probably) would have refused to even dignify it. And why? Abortion.

The rest you have to say, is just hooey.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:52 am I'm still laughing at the broke as bitch owning a "red" timeshare. In Daytona! Why not Myrtle Beach. Or Dollywood? Who the fuck buya a timeshare in Daytona besides gay bikers?
I wanted a week in Florida and I would have preferred Orlando (right near Disney.) I went to a couple sales seminars at the Vistana and a couple others. But the maintenance fees were too high and the resale price was still too high at the time. The salesmen at the Vistana were very frustrated with me because they knew I was a buyer but I couldn't be "tricked" into buying something that I didn't really want. Their pitch was targeted for the un-informed buyer. I just didn't want that maintenance fee and they knew they didn't have anything to bargain with given that there were 1000 other places that I could buy. So I settled on Daytona (well Daytona Beach Shores) because I got such a terrific deal at the Atlantic Terrace. Its quite nice, very spacious. And someone else's loss/misery (a divorce, thanks to people like DS) was my gain.

I would have preferred a condo with a restaurant on site but there were lots of restaurants on the A-1A so it was no big deal. And it was only a 60 minute drive to Disney and Universal, so it all worked out.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:08 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:57 pm

You child.

If Justice Kagan was the one who was caught in this "scandal" where someone was taking her on exquisite vacations Carte Blanche, you either would have justified it or (probably) would have refused to even dignify it. And why? Abortion.

No. I wouldn't give two fucks about it. I just assume they're all hypocrites to varying degrees. It's dumbasses like you believing otherwise that is bullshit.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:50 pm

IB sat through a 3 day time share seminar for a free lobster dinner & a room at a Motel 6.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:50 pm IB sat through a 3 day time share seminar for a free lobster dinner & a room at a Motel 6.
No, there are NO SEMINARS for buyers looking at "resales." No free gifts. No gimmicks. No nothing.

There is no real "profit" when selling resale weeks, certainly not enough to justify an actually seminar and marketing department. Do you even know what a week of timeshare sold as a resale, is?

I went down to buy. I didn't need to listen to even one "pitch." I knew what I was doing. I would not be scammed the way you would be rat because I am not a "Mark" the way you are. Get over it.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:03 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:08 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:57 pm

No. I wouldn't give two fucks about it.
That is correct, you wouldn't give two fucks about it. You wouldn't give even one fuck because she is on your side with abortion. Thomas is not. THAT is the only reason why you give a fuck that Thomas got this vacation carte blanche.

You are only mentioning this because you want Thomas impeached so that Biden can appoint another judge to get Roe-vs-Wade reinstated. Fuck everything else you have to say.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:47 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:59 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:50 pm IB sat through a 3 day time share seminar for a free lobster dinner & a room at a Motel 6.
No, there are NO SEMINARS for buyers looking at "resales." No free gifts. No gimmicks. No nothing.

There is no real "profit" when selling resale weeks, certainly not enough to justify an actually seminar and marketing department. Do you even know what a week of timeshare sold as a resale, is?

I went down to buy. I didn't need to listen to even one "pitch." I knew what I was doing. I would not be scammed the way you would be rat because I am not a "Mark" the way you are. Get over it.
I was never that desperate. I just bought a beach condo instead & rented it to suckers like you.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:47 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:59 pm

I was never that desperate. I just bought a beach condo instead & rented it to suckers like you.
I was never that desperate.

I didn't want the whole condo and the hassle of renting it out the time I didn't want to use it. I just wanted 1 week in Florida a year. I didnt want 52 weeks, just 1. So, timeshare. And the route I took, was super cheap, super efficient. Everything.

Great that you bought the whole beach condo. Bully for you. For me? Meh. I was happy with what I had.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:09 pm

I like making money. You like posting bullshit.