Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:34 pm

you've been here long enough to see me talk about this context of BLM, Antifa and now trannies.

If a group is being ginned up to go on the attack of random targets to lash out for being marginalized, they need to be addressed.

Its not just trannies , they just happen to be the rationalized justified violence group du jour

Maybe Jan 6 rioters fall into that category, but I know who their target is, and its not random law abiding citizens just going about their daily lives.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:54 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:24 pm Look at Litigious Larry over here. Taking money from parents for the crimes of 28 year old adults over nebulous “they encouraged her too much!” Doesnt lead to a better society.
Hey, Alex Jones didn't know any of the families of the 20+ killed at Sandy Hook. He didn't know them OR the shooter. He had nothing to do with the shooter, nothing. He just was being an asshole and said that the shooting never happened. And the families got their feelings hurt.

A billion dollars. Hurt feelings = one billion dollars in damage.

If Alex Jones needs to pay families a billion dollars for being an asshole, how much financial culpability should the parents of this shooter face if they knew their daughter was fucked up (and they did) and they simply ENCOURAGED HER to think she was a man? And instead of getting a hysterical girl help, they fed into her hysteria?

Why one and not the other aTm? Why don't they have to pay when they should have had their daughter committed to a mental institution when she could have been helped? Maybe everyone lives?????????????????

My feeling is, if you think Alex Jones owes a billion dollars for being a total asshole, how much should the parents of this girl owe when they actually had some level of control over their daughter's life when she was already so fucked up?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:06 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:03 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:23 pm those dick loppers are serious
the parents of this now dead but previously mentally disturbed girl, are also partially to blame for the 6 dead in Nashville. If the families of those 6 dead SUE the parents of this girl (sue them for not only allowing their fucked up kid to remain fucked up, but perhaps for ENCOURAGING her in being fucked up) I might be inclined to give the families some money if I were on the jury. I mean if Alex Jones has to pay the families of Sandy Hook a billion dollars (which he will never pay) then certainly, the parents of this mentally disturbed young lady may be financially culpable for the horror in which she inflicted.

A door was opened with Alex Jones.
Who do we get to sue for the horrific banalities that you've inflicted on the board?
Who is "we" and how are you part of that "we" when "we" also see your banalities?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:00 pm

I don't think the parents have any obligation, especially if she hid buying guns from them

People calling for a day of vengeance? That could be a different story

fwiw, I don't think Alex Jones should be held accountable, unless you want to whole the entire media industry accountable. Rachel Maddow told us the vaccines prevent the virus. Twitter shut down expert opinions using clinical data. Cuomo was interviewing his own brother on CNN and leaking information to him behind the scenes.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:03 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:00 pm I don't think the parents have any obligation, especially if she hid buying guns from them

People calling for a day of vengeance? That could be a different story

fwiw, I don't think Alex Jones should be held accountable, unless you want to whole the entire media industry accountable. Rachel Maddow told us the vaccines prevent the virus. Twitter shut down expert opinions using clinical data. Cuomo was interviewing his own brother on CNN and leaking information to him behind the scenes.
I get all that eCat. And I even agree with you, neither Alex Jones NOR should this girl's parents be held financially accountable.

But Alex Jones WAS held accountable. IN a court of law. That happened. Door is opened.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:05 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:06 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:08 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:15 pm

damn, you guys thought you had him this time ...for the 20th time
🤣🤣🤣 That was Trump you dipwad.

oh yea, you didn't buy into it with your "prediction today is stormy"

if you're gonna act like a jackass every day on here, at least own it
BAHAHAHA!!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:05 pm

Uh, because Alex Jones was making money off of saying that shit. Its not even a remotely similar situation.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:08 pm

Cmon IB. Jump!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:14 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:05 pm Uh, because Alex Jones was making money off of saying that shit. Its not even a remotely similar situation.
It is exactly the same situation. You have two school shootings. You have two school shooters. You have multiple numbers of kids/teachers dead from said shooting. And you have two different parties that are sued/could-be-sued that did not pull the trigger, did not know the dead, and did not buy guns for the shooter.

And the one who had to pay, he didn't even KNOW the shooter!

Alex Jones made money off saying his shit because he is an asshole. So what? There are millions and millions of assholes out there making money for saying bullshit. And much of that bullshit hurts the feelings of others. Are they entitled to all that money simply because their feelings are hurt? That is what you are saying aTm.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:22 pm

WTF are you talking about. Its not even the same kind of case. Just because there are shootings involved doesnt mean they are linked in any kind of way.

Youre talking about suing the parents for some kind of negligence or wrongful death. In that case you have to prove they did something that gives them some responsibility over the actions of their adult child, according to Tennessee’s laws. Your example of the grounds was like some rambling “they encouraged her” BS.

Alex Jones was sued for defamation. He was saying things that he knew were false about the victims in order to exploit what happened to them and make money off of them.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:09 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:22 pm WTF are you talking about. Its not even the same kind of case. Just because there are shootings involved doesnt mean they are linked in any kind of way.

Youre talking about suing the parents for some kind of negligence or wrongful death. In that case you have to prove they did something that gives them some responsibility over the actions of their adult child, according to Tennessee’s laws. Your example of the grounds was like some rambling “they encouraged her” BS.

Alex Jones was sued for defamation. He was saying things that he knew were false about the victims in order to exploit what happened to them and make money off of them.
Her parents KNEW their daughter was insane. As a child. This started then. And still, nothing. They didn't try and correct the hysterial.

That, that could give the families of the dead an argument for damages. Its CERTAINLY far more negligent than what Alex Jones did.

They made Jones pay a billion dollars for defamation? He didn't saying anything about the families other than saying that he didn't believe the shooting happened!!!!!!! He didn't know them. He never even named them. He had nothing to do with them but (being an asshole) that cost him a billion dollars.

All I am saying is that if being an asshole can equal a billion dollars in "defamation" then what kind of financial culpability do the parents of a (I can't believe I am going to say this) transgender child face for NOT fixing their fucked up kid? And now people are DEAD because their kid was so fucked up?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:47 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:06 am

What group is advocating violence against random targets?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:40 am

hedge wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:06 am What group is advocating violence against random targets?
do you just read the last two posts of a thread and then comment?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:00 am

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:34 pm you've been here long enough to see me talk about this context of BLM, Antifa and now trannies.

If a group is being ginned up to go on the attack of random targets to lash out for being marginalized, they need to be addressed.

Its not just trannies , they just happen to be the rationalized justified violence group du jour

Maybe Jan 6 rioters fall into that category, but I know who their target is, and its not random law abiding citizens just going about their daily lives.
You’re definitely worried about all the groups Fox News wants you to be. Good job there. Not a peep though about all the violent right wing radical groups armed to the teeth and currently plotting the overthrow of our government, not to mention happy to blow up or shoot as many randos as they can.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:13 am

like who?

show me examples of a group calling for general violence against any random target that I have supported, direct or even tacit approval

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:18 am

Ecat donates to all of these.

The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:25 am

I'll have to check out Texas Freedom Force, never heard of them

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:31 am

They could probably use your support right now as well.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:09 am

In Paris, first responders vs. first responders.

Just goes to show, if you give the public a benefit, it’s hard to reel it back.