The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am

By the way, the shooter at the Christian School in Nashville, that was a 28 year old man (not a woman) who killed 6 and was then killed by police. He was a former student. Clearly he was insane given that he called himself a transgender. But given that his school taught that people are only what they are (CIS-Gender) that would give this insane man a "motive" to kill.

Fuck him. These transgenders are fucked up people who need to be in a mental hospital, not on the street and never in positions of power or authority.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:55 am

fucking people...mentally unstable wacks calling for this bullshit and children die

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:31 pm

I find it hilarious you guys are afraid of trans people.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 pm

I'm sure you'd be standing around holding up one of your daughters justice signs when this crackpot opened fire
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Crackpots are everywhere ecat. You live in Milford. You know this.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:15 pm

yea, and my point is you shouldn't encourage them with a "day of vegeance" ya moron

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:16 pm

" its probably a pretty safe bet that all the Bernie Sanders would-be-voters that were still alive in 2020 that voted for Trump in 2016, did so again."

If you think that's a safe bet, I'd advise you never to gamble...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 pm

One more thing, if this situation was reversed, democrats would be coming unglued calling this a hate crime.

Trans attacking normal kids? Crickets

That highlights the absurdity of labeling hate crimes. It’s all hate crimes

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:28 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:15 pm yea, and my point is you shouldn't encourage them with a "day of vegeance" ya moron
Oh the irony...

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:50 pm

The shooter was a biological female. A Trans-man who was born and raised a girl, but identified as he/him...just in case anyone actually took IB's Austin Power's "That's a MAN baby!" speech seriously.

So probably extremely psychologically fragile nutter and yet probably also existing in an excess of teenage boy level Testosterone soup.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:17 pm

"just in case anyone actually took IB's Austin Power's "That's a MAN baby!" speech seriously."

No chance of that happening, ever...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:35 pm

I didn't know IB was black...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:36 pm

I don't think we really know where this ends with young people like the shooter in this case.

For people roughly my age or older, which might be virtually everybody here...we grew up in a world where there were a handful of these people, and if you encountered one growing up, it was a pretty much always a boy in school who started acting and dressing like a girl, or older men you would hear about like the Wachowski's or Bruce Jenner, or like the one old man in the neighborhood who walked around or bicycled in a dress or whatever. That's like by far and away the more classic idea of a trans-person. A huge majority of people who sought medical care for gender dysphoria were born male. Within the last decade there has been a sudden shift, where not only has there been a large increase in numbers, but the majority by a good margin are now teenage girls and young women. I know a solid handful of these trans-men, usually acquaintances of acquaintances, and a coworker of my wife's etc who are all like lower-mid 20's.

I am increasingly of the opinion that this is some sort of social contagion rather than a real medical crisis, but of course, like every other medical issue in our society, the profession only sees the money to be made off of exploiting this new business over studying the issue and getting to the bottom of it. I think eventually the tide is going to turn as these people get older. More and more of them are going to realize that they were "seduced" into the idea that they were really men rather than tomboyish lesbians. There will be large numbers of angry detransitioners looking to blame the people that destroyed their bodies and their health with hormones promising them a fantasy-land "normal" life as a member of the opposite sex.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:57 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:15 pm yea, and my point is you shouldn't encourage them with a "day of vegeance" ya moron
Like holding a rally before a coup?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:59 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 pm One more thing, if this situation was reversed, democrats would be coming unglued calling this a hate crime.

Trans attacking normal kids? Crickets

That highlights the absurdity of labeling hate crimes. It’s all hate crimes
You're such a fucking idiot. Dems are screaming. About guns. Like they should. You're to fucking brainwashed to understand this shit.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:10 pm

Crickets? Are you on crack? Half the country is losing their minds. There's even talk of a huge wave of trannie militants coming.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:15 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:39 pm

But, but, thoughts and prayers...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:42 pm

The percentage of the country that has "lost their minds" is way closer to 95% than half. Very few are capable of acting rationally.

Rat just posted a tweet lamenting the deaths of 400 children out of hundreds of millions of us who have grown up over a 25 year period. There is a rational solution. It is to ignore the problem. Stop using these events to exploit and make money off of them and they would go away. No one would know or care that they happened, and more importantly these young people that have the inclination to do this would not look at this as a way to become famous and go out in a blaze of glory. The media loves a good school shooting. Since 1999, these school shootings are one of the events that make these pathetic former A/V club dweebs and their corporate overlords cream their collective pants. In the roughly 25 years since Columbine, more than 10,000 children have died from opioid overdose, probably 50,000-100,000 thousand children were murdered by their family members, 75,000 children died in car accidents. The risk of a child dying in a school shooting is miniscule, it is only of interest because of its sensational nature (which also exacerbates the problem as more dipshits view it as a way to become famous) and because of its usefulness among the growing politically active, moron class, who love to argue politics like yapping banshees at each other every day.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:52 pm

So are you saying if we ignore IB, he'll go away?