hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:17 pm

I wish you were flying in United 93...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:29 pm

So do I. Because if I was, it would not have been hijacked in the first place.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:32 am

You are far more of a menace to this country than any of the 9/11 terrorists...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:27 am

hedge wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:32 am You are far more of a menace to this country than any of the 9/11 terrorists...
The 9/11 terrorists are no longer a menace to anyone
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:29 pm So do I. Because if I was, it would not have been hijacked in the first place.
Dear Lord

I miss Cletus and Talent at times like this
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:29 pm So do I. Because if I was, it would not have been hijacked in the first place.
Dear Lord

I miss Cletus and Talent at times like this
So do I. The Talent was talented enough to practice meaningful, law.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:32 am

You claim you could have stopped four men trained to do what they did. Jesus H Christ

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:05 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:32 am You claim you could have stopped four men trained to do what they did. Jesus H Christ
Trained? TRAINED? What the fuck are you talking about? They were not special forces. They were jihadists brainwashed into drinking Mohammed's Kool Aid.

They had no guns. They had no knives. They each weighed about 170 pounds and they had fucking box cutters. I put myself through college working in a warehouse using the same box cutters for years. Tell me counsellor, what good is a box cutter with a quarter inch blade against a seat/floatation device being used as a shield? Tell me? Let me give you a hint, none at all.

They succeeded because the people on the flight SUBMITTED TO THEIR AUTHORITY. They submitted, that is it. They submitted because US citizens (on flights) were "sheep" believing that if they do what they are told, they live. Only when the people realized that submission would result in their eventual doom did they fight back. By then, it was too late. They crashed the plane and they all died anyway.

Everyone lives if they don't submit. I never submit on this forum because I know better than you. I have never submitted to anyone in my life. I would not have done that on that plane, certainly not against fucking box cutters. Rest assured counsellor, I could use a box cutter better than the four of them, regardless of how long they "trained" with it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 pm

"Rest assured counsellor, I could use a box cutter better than the four of them, regardless of how long they "trained" with it."

Wow, that's a real resume builder...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 pm

Sorry IB. I do think you’re probable an okay guy who supports his family and whatnot. But you are without a doubt one completely annoying fuckhead. The hijackers would have quickly picked up on this and volunteered you for one of the initial guys to have their throats cut to get everyone’s attention. You may be right about how the hand to hand combat turns out, but it would have never come to that.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:46 pm

Tree wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 pm Sorry IB. I do think you’re probable an okay guy who supports his family and whatnot. But you are without a doubt one completely annoying fuckhead. The hijackers would have quickly picked up on this and volunteered you for one of the initial guys to have their throats cut to get everyone’s attention. You may be right about how the hand to hand combat turns out, but it would have never come to that.
I am an annoying fuckhead. And my presence on United 93 would have been entirely too annoying for those 4 hijackers. So annoying, the pilots would never have had the cabin breeched.

The seat as a floatation device is/was a perfect defensive weapon against box cutters. Perfect. It is more than 3 inches deep, more than 3 times as much protection necessary for a silly box cutter. I put mu shoe on the other hand and wrestle the smallest one to the ground (wouldn't be too hard), I break his arm, and now I have box cutter.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:18 pm

Dear God

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm

How big 'a boy are ya?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:45 pm

hunh!
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:55 pm

aTm wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm How big 'a boy are ya?
6' 1"

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:44 am

aTm wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm How big 'a boy are ya?
Lmao

My dad loved those albums

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am

IB would have shit his Dockers as soon as the muck mucks screamed Alah Akbar.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:03 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:05 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:32 am You claim you could have stopped four men trained to do what they did. Jesus H Christ
Trained? TRAINED? What the fuck are you talking about? They were not special forces. They were jihadists brainwashed into drinking Mohammed's Kool Aid.

They had no guns. They had no knives. They each weighed about 170 pounds and they had fucking box cutters. I put myself through college working in a warehouse using the same box cutters for years. Tell me counsellor, what good is a box cutter with a quarter inch blade against a seat/floatation device being used as a shield? Tell me? Let me give you a hint, none at all.

They succeeded because the people on the flight SUBMITTED TO THEIR AUTHORITY. They submitted, that is it. They submitted because US citizens (on flights) were "sheep" believing that if they do what they are told, they live. Only when the people realized that submission would result in their eventual doom did they fight back. By then, it was too late. They crashed the plane and they all died anyway.

Everyone lives if they don't submit. I never submit on this forum because I know better than you. I have never submitted to anyone in my life. I would not have done that on that plane, certainly not against fucking box cutters. Rest assured counsellor, I could use a box cutter better than the four of them, regardless of how long they "trained" with it.
It would take you 20 minutes to get your ass out of the middle seat.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:30 pm

Yeah, and another 10 to waddle up to first class from row 39...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:31 pm

Putin pulls Russia from the nuclear treaty pact with the United States but walks the line on honoring some aspects of it.

If Trump had gone to Ukraine , leftists would be losing their mind right now in him bringing us closer to a World War.

They'd accuse him of being a madman with no diplomacy skills and no regard to the dangers of antagonizing a nuclear power.

Instead they are making Biden out to be Americas Winston Churchill.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.