Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:44 pm

Month? idk. He used to do some decent work back in the day.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:48 pm

I was drunk

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:00 am

Tree wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:17 pm Sorry IB, the Repubs don't care about illegals any more than the Dems do. If they did they would actually give a shit about the working class, and that is an absurd prospect.
Correct. The GOP did not care about the working class.

Trump cared. He still cares. The GOP told him not to care and he told the GOP to go fuck itself.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:16 am

"The GOP did not care about the working class. Trump cared. He still cares."

I'm told I'm supposed to take people who really believe this manifest horseshit seriously...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:41 am

He cared about how much $ he could get out of those suckers.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:10 am

the problem right now is people want to hold Trump accountable but they have zero interest in holding anyone else - GOP or Democrat

the shit that is going on right now is insane
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:21 am

Yes, that's certainly the first word that comes to mind, but not in regard to what you're talking about...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:28 am

what you don't see because you are solely focused on Trump is that conservatives are pissed at McConnell, Graham, and a long list of others

you can't get past Trump to see they are fed up with the entire system and Trump, regardless of how good or bad his performance was as president - was not one of them. It was why he was elected.

The Democrats as a response elected one of the most entrenched, corrupt, lying and incompetent politicians in the last 30 decades as a response to Trump - in both Hillary AND Biden.

and you guys celebrate that.

you guys would have 50 posts on this if it were Trump

In his statement today, Mr. Biden, who attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85, acknowledged: “I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inacurate.”

As for receiving three degrees, Mr. Biden said: “I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors – I said ‘three’ and should have said ‘two.'” Mr. Biden received a single B.A. in history and political science.

”With regard to my being the outstanding student in the political science department,” the statement went on. “My name was put up for that award by David Ingersoll, who is still at the University of Delaware.”

In the Sunday interview, Mr. Biden said of his claim that he went to school on full academic scholarship: ”My recollection is – and I’d have to confirm this – but I don’t recall paying any money to go to law school.” Newsweek said Mr. Biden had gone to Syracuse ”on half scholarship based on financial need.”

In his statement today, Mr. Biden did not directly dispute this, but said he received a scholarship from the Syracuse University College of Law “based in part on academics” as well as a grant from the Higher Education Scholarship Fund of the state of Delaware. He said the law school “arranged for my first year’s room and board by placing me as an assistant resident adviser in the undergraduate school.”

As for the moot court competition, Mr. Biden said he had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:34 pm

"what you don't see because you are solely focused on Trump is that conservatives are pissed at McConnell, Graham, and a long list of others"

Trumpsters are pissed at McConnell, Graham, etc., not conservatives...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:34 pm

"The Democrats as a response elected one of the most entrenched, corrupt, lying and incompetent politicians in the last 30 decades as a response to Trump"

30 decades??

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 pm

And Biden is not incompetent, he's been one of the most effective presidents we've ever had in his first 2 years..

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 pm

What are we going to do with this guy?

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morn ... ge-santos/

He said he was Jewish. He isn't. He said he was gay. He is straight. He said he graduated college. He never did. He said he worked for Goldman-Sacks. He never did. He spent $600,000 in his campaign to run for congress. No one can identify exactly where he got that money. He's broke. His company in Florida only made $47K last year.

There is nothing real about this freshman congressman from New York. He was elected on nothing but lies. He very well may have gotten all that money from a foreign power for the purpose of influencing our legislature. And unless something happens, he is going to serve at least 2 years and have life-and-death authority over our federal government and have one-435th total power to decide if we go to war in Ukraine or Russia.

WTF.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:08 pm

"What are we going to do with this guy?"

Well, he's a republican and the republicans control the House, so I guess the answer is: Nothing...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Trump doesn't care about illegals. If he did there's a very simple way to fix the problem. Wanna know what it is?
Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:35 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 pm What are we going to do with this guy?

He said he was Jewish. He isn't. He said he was gay. He is straight. He said he graduated college. He never did. He said he worked for Goldman-Sacks. He never did. He spent $600,000 in his campaign to run for congress. No one can identify exactly where he got that money. He's broke. His company in Florida only made $47K last year.

There is nothing real about this freshman congressman from New York. He was elected on nothing but lies. He very well may have gotten all that money from a foreign power for the purpose of influencing our legislature. And unless something happens, he is going to serve at least 2 years and have life-and-death authority over our federal government and have one-435th total power to decide if we go to war in Ukraine or Russia.

WTF.
Elect him? He fits right in.
Butt juice

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:39 pm

I wonder how many stories the local newspapers printed about “Trump” during that election cycle…
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:15 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 pm And Biden is not incompetent, he's been one of the most effective presidents we've ever had in his first 2 years..
writing blank checks on printed money is not effective

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:42 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:33 pm Trump doesn't care about illegals. If he did there's a very simple way to fix the problem. Wanna know what it is?
I already know the answer: build the wall.

That is the answer. These are poverty people. They are illiterate in their own language; they have no skills or education. They can't buy a plane ticket. They can't pay for a bus ticket. They have ZERO documentation from whatever 3rd world nation they live in. Swimming over the Rio Grande or walking North over the desert is ALL they can do to get into the country.

Build a wall. A wall collects no paycheck. A wall can't quit, it is our "slave." A wall collects no pension. A wall is there even when the people who built it are dead and gone. A wall is there even with the politicians who paid for it are no longer in power. A wall works 24-7-365.

Build a wall.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:43 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:35 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 pm What are we going to do with this guy?

WTF.
Elect him? He fits right in.
Too late. He has already BEEN elected. Now it appears he doesn't even have a residence in the district in which he won.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:08 pm

I've been ripping the Republican party for years now. They're all a bunch of fuck heads. Trump was just their leader. Still is to some. He's gettin what he gets, they will too. Justice is a slow walk on a Sunday.