Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:34 pm

well you can ignore them and see how that works out

last time you did that you got Kavanaugh and Barrett
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:35 pm

Roger Stone apparently communicates directly with Will Rand now.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:43 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:34 pm well you can ignore them and see how that works out

last time you did that you got Kavanaugh and Barrett
lets hope he keeps ignoring
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:11 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:27 pm

"last time you did that you got Kavanaugh and Barrett"

I'm way less worried about Kav and Barrett than Gorsuch. Alito and Thomas are the real disasters and Trump didn't appoint them. Gorsuch will carry that banner after they're gone, but I think Barrett and, esp. Kavanaugh are going to end up being decently moderate, kinda like Kennedy. Not really worried about the Supreme Court anyway, they can only hear so many cases a year. But with Walker losing in Georgia (thanks, Donald!), the dems hold a 51-49 majority in the senate, meaning committees will not be evenly divided and repubs won't be able to stop or even delay the flood of federal judges that Biden has either already nominated is is fixin to nominate. He's going to pack the courts to a fare-thee-well with young liberal trans negro and latina wo/men who will be on the bench for 50 years. Winning!!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:31 pm

Plus it's not just me "doing that," voters have overwhelmingly rejected Trumpism and its whackjob adherents for the past 3 elections. Nobody is taking these Marjorie Taylor Green types seriously and few of them are winning anywhere but in the most benighted districts (and yes, there are plenty of those districts, but that's the only places they're winning). It's not so much ignoring them as laughing at them. They won't be laughed out of existence, of course, but they'll be relegated to the cuckoo minority from when they came and to whence they are always slapped back down to...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:38 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:27 pm "last time you did that you got Kavanaugh and Barrett"

I'm way less worried about Kav and Barrett than Gorsuch. Alito and Thomas are the real disasters and Trump didn't appoint them. Gorsuch will carry that banner after they're gone, but I think Barrett and, esp. Kavanaugh are going to end up being decently moderate, kinda like Kennedy. Not really worried about the Supreme Court anyway, they can only hear so many cases a year. But with Walker losing in Georgia (thanks, Donald!), the dems hold a 51-49 majority in the senate, meaning committees will not be evenly divided and repubs won't be able to stop or even delay the flood of federal judges that Biden has either already nominated is is fixin to nominate. He's going to pack the courts to a fare-thee-well with young liberal trans negro and latina wo/men who will be on the bench for 50 years. Winning!!
They're all a disaster. Even Kennedy who was supposed to be a moderate joined the majority decision to legalize bribery.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:47 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:31 pm Plus it's not just me "doing that," voters have overwhelmingly rejected Trumpism and its whackjob adherents for the past 3 elections. Nobody is taking these Marjorie Taylor Green types seriously and few of them are winning anywhere but in the most benighted districts (and yes, there are plenty of those districts, but that's the only places they're winning). It's not so much ignoring them as laughing at them. They won't be laughed out of existence, of course, but they'll be relegated to the coo-coo minority from when they came and to when they are always slapped back down to...
Its both sides.

I don't see any difference between Marjorie Taylor Green vs Alexandia Ocasio Cortez. All I see are two hysterical little girls who should not be put into positions of power and authority. They are hysterical. Neither of them actually know anything about the law, business, math, economics, or information technology (the 5 things every person in congress should have a fundamental understanding.) And I blame the voters for electing and re-electing them.

If they are both allowed to grow old and remain in power and authority (thanks entirely to the ignorance of their constituents who vote for them), they will both wind up like Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi. Repeal the 19th Amendment, take away the right to vote from women because they are far too emotional to be anywhere near a ballot box, and lets get back to civilized sanity.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:51 pm

"I don't see any difference between Marjorie Taylor Green vs Alexandia Ocasio Cortez."

Of course you don't, but you're a moron...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:53 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:51 pm "I don't see any difference between Marjorie Taylor Green vs Alexandia Ocasio Cortez."

Of course you don't, but you're a moron...
One is on the left, the other the right. That's it. Both still just irrational, emotional, little girls.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:44 pm

From IC:

The Republican establishment has launched a passive-aggressive campaign against the former president because, as noted, they're looking for someone who will carry the banner of Trumpism (White Nationalism with a performative anti-woke narrative and a WWE/reality TV ethos) without the baggage and loser status of the former guy.

They've launched a media campaign - headed by the Murdoch Machine - and promoted push polls and an abundance of programming to nudge R voters away. Yet, Trump still polls at about 1/3 (this seems to be a continuation of the trend from 2016). Part of the narrative, clearly, is that DeSantis is a mini-Trump of the non-toxic variety, but, as I've said repeatedly, Ron is fool's gold. I'd estimate that 90% of Republicans have never heard him speak before a live audience and only know him through the Murdoch Machine.

Wait till they see him as a live candidate. That enthusiasm will dissipate, pushed in good measure by Trump's own withering attacks. The rest of the erstwhile wanna-be's know this and will outflank and outperform DeSantis, turning the race into just the kind of free-for-all that benefits the ex-president.

These Republican stalwarts are whistling past the graveyard of their own ambitions as they pay the inevitable price of lying down with an autocratic demagogue. There's a savior out there - Larry Hogan, Matt Baker, among others; hell, even a Nikki Haley or Tom Scott would be a real threat to any DNC nominee - but their zeal for the anti-woke culture war and addiction to the fear- and hate-mongering are the looming impediments.

Seems they're determined to ride that crazy train until '28 at least.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:11 pm

DeSantis' stunt where he forcibly sent illegals on a one-way trip to other cities was pretty toxic. Still, he's admittedly not Gaetz/MTG batshit crazy, which a lot of Repub voters seem to want for some reason. The pro wrestling comparison is spot on. I loved it as a kid but definitely don't want it in my politics for obvious reasons.
Butt juice

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:36 pm

Until we invade Central America, there is no coherent policy on immigration. But keep sending money for that wall.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:12 pm

Look at how cool this man in. Straight up Dog!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:14 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:31 pm Plus it's not just me "doing that," voters have overwhelmingly rejected Trumpism and its whackjob adherents for the past 3 elections. Nobody is taking these Marjorie Taylor Green types seriously and few of them are winning anywhere but in the most benighted districts (and yes, there are plenty of those districts, but that's the only places they're winning). It's not so much ignoring them as laughing at them. They won't be laughed out of existence, of course, but they'll be relegated to the cuckoo minority from when they came and to whence they are always slapped back down to...
As we all said back in 16. What a waste of 8 years

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:23 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:47 pm
hedge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:31 pm Plus it's not just me "doing that," voters have overwhelmingly rejected Trumpism and its whackjob adherents for the past 3 elections. Nobody is taking these Marjorie Taylor Green types seriously and few of them are winning anywhere but in the most benighted districts (and yes, there are plenty of those districts, but that's the only places they're winning). It's not so much ignoring them as laughing at them. They won't be laughed out of existence, of course, but they'll be relegated to the coo-coo minority from when they came and to when they are always slapped back down to...
Its both sides.

I don't see any difference between Marjorie Taylor Green vs Alexandia Ocasio Cortez. All I see are two hysterical little girls who should not be put into positions of power and authority. They are hysterical. Neither of them actually know anything about the law, business, math, economics, or information technology (the 5 things every person in congress should have a fundamental understanding.) And I blame the voters for electing and re-electing them.

If they are both allowed to grow old and remain in power and authority (thanks entirely to the ignorance of their constituents who vote for them), they will both wind up like Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi. Repeal the 19th Amendment, take away the right to vote from women because they are far too emotional to be anywhere near a ballot box, and lets get back to civilized sanity.
Fun fact: I find it far easier to represent women. As a general rule, the men are far more emotional, and the women treat most of it as a business decision in the end.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:29 pm

No kidding. Women are reptilian. Esp. that liittle Marjorie neanderthal. Man, I would tear that azz up though. She's so ugly it makes me want to fuck her.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:29 pm

Would definitely tit fuck AOC and Bobert

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:50 pm

I would skull fuck Bobert & then toss her corpse in a dumpster.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:04 pm

Everybody angry in here lately.
Butt juice