College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: MIT Engineers

Post by eCat » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 am

Saint wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:25 amIPVanish
I meant the IPTV is $60 for 3 months.

and you get everything
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 am

Crawl up Mecca's bunghole

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:08 am

when the family got together at Thanksgiving , this is the first one without mom, we're sitting around telling stories and my brother and sister told a story about the old man I had never heard.

He was a block/brick layer on the side to make ends meet when he wasn't doing construction, there are several places around the Paducah area that still stands today he built, the most famous I guess is Leighs Bar-B-Q.

Anyways, a man hired Dad to build him a foundation for a garage, Dad dutifully shows up, builds the foundation. On the last day he brings my brother who was about 10 or so with him, pays him a .25 an hour to clean up the job site. Dad goes up to the man and tells him he's done and would like to get paid whatever he agreed to.

The man tells him he doesn't have the money and won't have it anytime in the near future, Dad is just going to have to live with not getting paid until other people pay the man what they owe him.

I visibly winced when my brother said that because I know my Dad.

So after a few heated exchanges, Dad goes over to his truck, grabs a sledge hammer and starts tearing one of the foundation walls. The man freaks out, starts cursing at dad, Dad continues, at some point the man relents, begs dad to stop, says he will go to the bank and get the money but he needs some time. Dad's response is "I'll stop when I get paid".

So Dad gets paid, then the man pays dad to repair the damage he did to the foundation.

After that story, I told my wife - "now you have a little more insight into who I am, that's the man that raised me"

the funny thing is, I'm sure my brother, at the age of 10 was nonplussed by all of this, he's probably like - just another Saturday. We essentially lived in a Jerry Clower story.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 am

That actually seems like a reasonable response by your dad. I'm sure that's what Stu would've done, if not worse...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:57 am

Oh, God Lord almighty, I would have easily done more than that. One of these days I'm going to get going and not be able to stop.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:02 am

Have you ever seen this movie, Stu?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:03 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:03 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:07 am

I'm not sure where that last one came from, but it reminded me of you...

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:14 am

No, but as I get older I realize the odds of me killing someone are sharply increasing. I had some fool tailgate me on Nash St. about a year ago because they thought I'd pulled out in front of them (which I did but they decided to speed up because that's what half the idiots around here do if they think anybody is trying to get in front of them). After he (or she) rolled up on me, blowing the horn and tailgating, I brake-checked them because what the fuck. Finally, I turned off on Clyde to get away from them. I was going around the block and they came up from another street and started blowing the horn again after driving by the opposite direction. I just stopped the car, jumped out and started walking toward their car about 100 yds away as it had nearly stopped. It was an out-of-body experience. I was going to just start swinging as hard and fast as I could until one of us was on the ground. Then the guy drove off and I was standing about 30 yds from my car by myself in the middle of the street. Then I realized that I would have probably gotten shot or worse, I would have killed who the fuckever was in that car. Might have been a kid, a chick, don't know. But I was more than ready to end them. I probably would have never done that 10 or 20 years ago.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:24 am

too many people carrying nowadays for that kind of fuckery

you'd get shot in the era of stand your ground laws

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:27 am

They would need to shoot me in order to live is my point.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:38 am

As an adult I dedicated my life to avoiding that level of frustration

given my first 18 years of life was dealing with that every day.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:50 am

Yeah, I've had a guardian angel, for sure. I'm trying to keep my shit together more often than not but when something sets me off these days, it is a lot harder to stuff it back in. The key is not getting outraged about shit that doesn't really matter in my life, like national news or politics. I quit watching or reading any kind of news and caring what others think about it. Most people are just reacting to shit and are otherwise normal, good folks. There are weirdos like IB everywhere but they typically know better than to fuck with my kind. I think God made them like that so they wouldn't get chopped up into bits.

But there's always a chance I will go sideways on someone the older I get, mainly because a life sentence for me would probably only be 20-30 years at this point and I'd just kill someone my first day in prison.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:55 am

I had a dude in one of those loud midget bondod honda civic cut me off because he was pissed at me for passing his ass on the right. Sped up ahead, pulled in front of me, hit is breaks right at the right turn. Of course I followed him. He stopped a few feet up the road. Me right behind him. I got out. He stayed in. I stood there. He stayed in. He finally got out. Yelled at me that he can drive however he wanted to. I said me too & then asked him if the gun he was carrying was as expensive as his car. He got back in & peeled off down the street. Pussy.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:58 am

You should have killed him

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:21 pm

What's bondod?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Saint wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:58 am You should have killed him
I was heading down to watch the game. Didn't want to get blood on my Super Bowl hoodie.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:17 pm

Saint wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:50 amThere are weirdos like IB everywhere but they typically know better than to fuck with my kind. I think God made them like that so they wouldn't get chopped up into bits.
I don't "fuck" with anyone. "Weird" is subjective. I don't know what your "kind" is, and I don't care what it is. But no one is ever going to chop me into bits, not you, not anyone. If I piss you off, its only because you don't like what I type on a message board.

Think about that for a minute. You are allowing yourself to be irrational and irritated (to the point where you might threaten death) because someone you will never meet types something on a message board. How childish and immature of you.

Saint/rat, you don't have any reason to get snippy with me. None. I have given up entirely on you. We don't even need to acknowledge each other. But you do need to get some professional help. Like immediately.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.