Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:45 pm

remember Murphy Brown and VP Quayle in the mid 90's?

His comments about how a child needs a father while the show is glorifying a single mother and media loses their shit.

this is nothing new other than its grown in size.

Perhaps the difference is Murphy Brown represented a financially viable , independent woman who made a choice

I don't see most of these women being financially viable or independent during their fatherless child raising.

Go look at the stats about children being raised by 2 parents - the economics, their quality of life as a child and their success as an adult.

I agree you shouldn't look down upon these women, but to praise them as responsible adults and a bedrock of society is not the solution either.

and there is always someone out there who had a no show father ready to praise their mother for all the sacrifices she made as if that offsets the reality of it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:27 am

Within hours of police arresting a suspect in the fatal shooting of three University of Virginia football players, the White House called for an assault weapons ban even though the suspect was alleged to have used a handgun in the killings.

and that sums up gun control in this nation - never waste a good crisis
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:00 am

after hearing about Wagner committing to UK, I did a twitter search on Wagner

I ended up seeing multiple posts about a group called PMC Wagner.

so I looked up exactly what PMC Wagner is, they are a private military group that hires mercenaries. PMC stands for Private Military Company and wikipedia says , fwiw, they are the defacto private army for Putin.

I found multiple posts about a russian POW executed (apparently one of theirs) who was part of a prisoner exchange with Ukraine.

PMC Wagner executed him using a sledgehammer and posted the pictures. I guess they don't tolerate mercenaries getting caught as POWs. That's gotta be a rough way to go.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:58 am

The way Ukraine has handled this invasion wouldn't have me rushing out to hire PMC Wagner...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:25 am

further reading suggests the guy was a former prisoner (not a POW, I mean prisoner in russian prison) who was recruited to be a mercenary for PMC Wagner and he got caught behind enemy lines.

kind of their own version of the Dirty Dozen

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:10 pm

Putin waiting until after the midterms to announce his latest withdrawal. Heh.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:54 pm

[media]. [/media]
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:04 pm

The Chinese are watching you shower.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:08 pm

shit got real....

Two people have been killed in Poland after two stray Russian rockets landed near the border with Ukraine.

The rockets landed in the NATO state following Russia's mass bombardment of Ukrainian cities earlier today, which saw over 100 rockets launched.

According to the AP news agency, a senior US intelligence official said that the missiles were of Russian origin.

Poland's Prime Minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, has convened the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs "as a matter of urgency", government spokesman Piotr Müller confirmed, with local news sites claiming this is likely the result of the explosions.

The rockets fell in the town of Przewodów, hitting grain dryers. The police, prosecutor's office and the army are reportedly already on the site.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 pm

Oops

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:04 pm

Y'all gonna be tuned in at 8?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:56 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:45 pm remember Murphy Brown and VP Quayle in the mid 90's?

His comments about how a child needs a father while the show is glorifying a single mother and media loses their shit.

this is nothing new other than its grown in size.

Perhaps the difference is Murphy Brown represented a financially viable , independent woman who made a choice

I don't see most of these women being financially viable or independent during their fatherless child raising.

Go look at the stats about children being raised by 2 parents - the economics, their quality of life as a child and their success as an adult.

I agree you shouldn't look down upon these women, but to praise them as responsible adults and a bedrock of society is not the solution either.

and there is always someone out there who had a no show father ready to praise their mother for all the sacrifices she made as if that offsets the reality of it.
Amen.

I remember getting into it with some harpies on another forum about this very thing and they all said the exact same thing, the ONLY purpose a father serves in raising children, is a wallet. That is it. Men serve NO further use. So a single mom fails at raising children as well as a married couple simply because she doesn't have the wallet that her husband (a husband that she is entitled to) should be providing. The fix for this (in their eyes) was simply to tax me more and give them my money because they were single moms and entitled to my wallet.

I do not want those women to have the right to vote.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:00 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:08 pm shit got real....

Two people have been killed in Poland after two stray Russian rockets landed near the border with Ukraine.

The rockets landed in the NATO state following Russia's mass bombardment of Ukrainian cities earlier today, which saw over 100 rockets launched.

According to the AP news agency, a senior US intelligence official said that the missiles were of Russian origin.

Poland's Prime Minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, has convened the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs "as a matter of urgency", government spokesman Piotr Müller confirmed, with local news sites claiming this is likely the result of the explosions.

The rockets fell in the town of Przewodów, hitting grain dryers. The police, prosecutor's office and the army are reportedly already on the site.
Rouge rocket launch.

If the Russian Federation really wanted to pick on Poland, this is the last thing they would do. I am sure the Russian Ambassador has this all under control. I don't think anything will come of this.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:05 pm

hedge wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:41 am For IB:

Blame All the Single Ladies

Some pundits on the right have decided that unmarried women are at fault for the GOP’s electoral dysfunction.

https://www.thebulwark.com/blame-all-the-single-ladies/
Well I mean.... (durrr) this is a no brainer.

If you are a woman and you are NOT getting fucked on a regular basis, if you are NOT getting a man ejaculate shot into you on a regular basis, well then OF COURSE you are going to turn into a raving harpy who thinks that you have far less than you are entitled. OF COURSE you are going to vote in a vindictive and hateful manner at the polls. You have less in life than you think you are deserving. You are hateful and jealous of all the married women who are submitting to their husbands and voting GOP as well they should. So sorry that the Alpha-Chad that you are sharing with nine other women (the same 9 other women who picked him when you all swiped right, while suping left for the other 90%) isn't giving you want you want (a ring) he is too busy fucking all your sisters. You are NEVER going to get married. And don't try and steal his semen out of the condom he used when he fucked you to get yourself pregnant to trap him, he'll do what Drake did and put hot sauce in the condom.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:50 pm

WINNING!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:50 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:23 pm Image
Heh. I just used this on twitter at a stalker.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:58 pm

"they all said the exact same thing, the ONLY purpose a father serves in raising children, is a wallet. That is it."

Just think, you didn't even provide that, much less anything of emotional or intellectual value to your children...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:01 pm

8:00 GO TRUMP!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am

I think many people are getting tired of Trump's "Everything about America sucks unless I'm the president, then it's great (even though a million people died of covid b/c I'm idiot)" routine. Worse announcement speech ever. He seems tired and listless. Can't imagine it's going to improve as he steadily moves into his 80's. Whatever "it" was that he had, it's fading. Fast...