The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:12 am

Tree wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:34 pm People can have their own opinions, mr fascist.
Tree,

12 year old boys are going to hospitals and being given hormone suppressants (what we give to sex offenders to chemically castrate them) and are getting surgery to cut their dicks off.

12 year old girls are going to hospitals and getting their tits and clits cut off.

THESE KIDS NEED MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT AND POSSIBLY THEY NEED INVOLUNTARY INSTITUTIONALIZATION TO KEEP FROM COMMIYYING SUICIDE WHICH IS WHAT THEY WINF UP DOING 41% OF THE TIME AFTER SEX RE-ASSIGNMENT SURGERY. THEY DO NOT NEED PARENTS EMPOWERING THIS BEHAVIOR NOR DO THEY NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU CALLING ME A FASCIST.

I care about children. I care that our children are mutilating themselves because they are sick in the head. I care that we are enabling that behavior only to find that 2 out of 5 commit suicide later in life after they do this. This is not a matter of opinions tree. This is a matter of facts, life and death facts.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:33 am

Dumbass thinks this is Indonesia. What fucking bullshit it this?

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 am

Then let's get IB a special thread where he can talk about kiddie genitals while the rest of us do politics here.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:37 am

Any dumpster will do

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:18 am

"The Salem Witch Trials were about hysterical young girls seeing things that were bullshit and the public listening to them and empowering them with the life and death authority of government."

I'm pretty sure that's not at all what the Salem witch trials were about...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:21 am

"I care about children."

Yeah, you're a regular Mr. Rogers....

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:24 am

IB is practically a clone of Fred Phelps, not Fred Rogers...

On a Saturday in May, 2003, hundreds of people gathered in Heinz Hall, in Pittsburgh, to remember Fred Rogers—Mr. Rogers, as he was known to children who gained a sense that the universe had some kindly order to it from the way he put on his cardigan sweater...

Outside the hall was a group of people whose presence was, at that point, not a surprise, though they certainly were not guests. They were there representing the Westboro Baptist Church, whose leader, Fred Phelps, had been talking for some time about how Mr. Rogers was in hell. (Mr. Rogers’s role in that had something to do with “tolerance.”) About a week after Rogers’s death, as Tony Norman, a Post-Gazette columnist, put it, “Phelps had faxed a manifesto to local news organizations explaining why he hates Mr. Rogers.” Norman called Phelps, who told him that Rogers “gave aid and comfort to homosexuals. … His syrupy teachings led millions astray. He was a wuss and he was an enabler of wusses.” So Phelps had been talking up the protest for months, although, in the end, there were only about half a dozen people in the Westboro contingent, carrying signs with ugly messages and a torn American flag. One was an eight-year-old girl. There were about a hundred and fifty counter-protestors.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-co ... s-memorial

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:25 am

Of course by tolerating IB in here, we're definitely an enabler of one wuss...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:34 am

Yeah but it's more like comic relief

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:00 pm

Tree wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 am Then let's get IB a special thread where he can talk about kiddie genitals while the rest of us do politics here.
Young man, the best thing you did just now, the best thing you did with that comment is NOT say that my last comment was wrong. You KNOW that I am correct. You know that my providing this information is a moral good and we both know any medical doctor that performs these surgeries, they are monsters. You are just not man enough to abandon hedge and rat and take up my side on this one out of fear that they will alienate you.

I really wish you would. Don't be a coward. As one of the lab assistants at MIT said of Joi Ito (the disgraced former lab director) when he took the $525,000 for Jeffrey Epstein: it is better to be an asshole than to be a coward.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:05 pm

My guess is the Pelosi attacker is an illegal just released with no bail hours earlier. 🤣🤣

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:07 pm

I'm willing to let Tree go to the dark side if Hedge is.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:08 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:05 pm My guess is the Pelosi attacker is an illegal just released with no bail hours earlier. 🤣🤣
details

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

they will convict him (whoever he is) of attempted murder. He'll get 5 years minimum.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:07 pm I'm willing to let Tree go to the dark side if Hedge is.
Deep down rat, you know that I am on the correct side on this trans-gender horseshit. You don't have to feel like you are abandoning liberals and the democrat party if you take my side on this one. AOC is not going to sign up at the Goat Pen just to call you a traitor.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:34 pm

Deep down I think you are a fucked up schizophrenic who was tormented as a child in numerous ways.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:46 pm

Only way IB is a real person is if he's posting from a mental institution.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:05 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm

Does not seem like this guy is MAGA...

A 2013 article in the San Francisco Chronicle mentions Depape, although his name is spelled wrong. It describes him as a “hemp jewelry maker.” That article reported that Depape was the best man at the naked wedding of Gypsy Taub.

A 2008 article in the Oakland Tribune, accessed via Newspapers.com, reported that David Depape and Gypsy Taub have three children together. Instead of cooking Thanksgiving dinner in their Berkeley home, they “chose to join 350 others at the Two Star Market for a community meal,” the article stated.

“We like to meet our neighbors,” Taub, a pro nudity activist, told the newspaper.

Taub’s Facebook page says she is from Moscow, Russia, and is “the homeless youth director at Jerry Garcia Family Healing Clinic.” There is no indication that Taub has any connection to the Paul Pelosi attack; the inclusion is meant to flesh out the bio of Depape. Taub has told the media she believes 9/11 was an inside job, according to The San Francisco Chronicle.

In 2013, in an article on Indy Bay.org, Taub mentioned Depape as a photographer at a nudity ban protest in San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:32 pm

Tree wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:46 pm Only way IB is a real person is if he's posting from a mental institution.
I guess Matt Walsh isn't a real person either (that or his is recording this in a mental institution) when he interviewed Dr Forcier

fast forward to 12 minutes if you have zero patience
Matt Walsh wrote:One of the drugs you use (on children) is Lupron (as a pubity blocker) which has actually been used to chemically castrate sex offenders?
Dr Michelle Forcier wrote:(sighs) You know what? I'm not sure we should continue with this interview...
I'm sure Dr Forcier thought that she was smarter than Matt Walsh. I'm sure that when she agreed to be interviewed that it was because she truly believed that what she was doing was right, that it would not be possible for Matt to paint her as a monster. But obviously, that is not the case because she IS a fucking monster. And Matt blessed her out. Her sweet, tender, sensitive voice does not make her any less of a monster or a destroyer. All Matt had to do (the same thing I am doing here) is keep returning the discussion back from fantasy land to the world of reality. Matt cares about truth and reality and children. So do I. So this trans-gender horseshit, its not just the kids who are "transitioning" that are the problem. Its monsters like Dr Michelle Forcier who enable them in their psychosis by being the architect in permanently ruining them.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:03 pm

Dinner at IBs