Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:51 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:44 pm I cut tobacco as a kid, it was hard work but it gave me pocket money
We had family friends who were tobacco auctioneers. They worked the burley tobacco circuits in Kentucky though. I am sure all of the booze, under the table payments, and whores they wanted probably made the distance worthwhile....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:02 pm

Tree wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:25 pm Immigration is a yawn. Still a back page issue compared to wealth disparities, health care, and defense spending. Suckers.
To you.

But immigration is a most vital issue for enough Bernie Sanders' voters that his NOT getting the DNC nomination in 2016 forced them to vote for Donald Trump on immigration policies alone. To you it is nothing. Maybe your income is not threatened by immigration?

Immigration is everything. Immigration IS the wealth disparities, the health care disparities, and (perhaps) the reason for our defense spending. Your refusal to dignify that it is an issue does not stop the fact that it is an issue. If it wasn't an issue no news outlet would cover Gov Abbott or Gov DeSantis "trafficking" their illegal aliens to other states that offer "Sanctuary."
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:14 am
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:03 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:59 pm How does one debate the insane?
The moderator picks the questions. The two of them answer them. Kari agrees to any terms that Katie wants. Katie still said no.

If Kari Lake was "insane" then a debate would "bless that out." Katie would DEMAND a debate if Kari was insane. But no. Katie is hiding and a coward because she just agrees with Biden and Kari knows that. Katie doesn't really HAVE any positions that are hers and hers alone. She just believes whatever the DNC tell her she has to believe without thinking about it. A debate would "bless out" her ignorance. That is a non-starter for her campaign.

Katie is ignorant. She wants to be quietly elected by ignorant voters who don't know she is ignorant. She just wants to be elected based on group identity, not on principles or beliefs.
Got your answer for ya. You can't.

The Lincoln Project is nothing more than conservatives with mortgage payments to make who have not found a grant or a lobbyist group to finance their political opinions. So they say things that they do NOT believe because the left is cutting them a check. They are to be ignored, utterly.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:39 pm

You keep saying that yet they still keep pissing you off.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:41 pm

If it wasn't an issue no news outlet would cover Gov Abbott or Gov DeSantis "trafficking" their illegal aliens to other states that offer "Sanctuary."

The issue was covered by the media because it was a childish piece of shit political stunt done by someone losing points in their polls. The media coverage was not positive. I mean, after all, one did use a female coyote to kidnap kids so....

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:41 pm If it wasn't an issue no news outlet would cover Gov Abbott or Gov DeSantis "trafficking" their illegal aliens to other states that offer "Sanctuary."

The issue was covered by the media because it was a childish piece of shit political stunt done by someone losing points in their polls. The media coverage was not positive. I mean, after all, one did use a female coyote to kidnap kids so....
The two of them are going to continue to traffic these people. And why? Because, why not? They have no reason NOT to do so.

If the Fed wants to force them to take them (in their states) well, as long as they have executive authority OVER those states, it is within their power to remove them.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:56 am

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas going after the Attorney General of the state of Connecticut

Project Veritas went undercover with their journalism (they always do) and blessed out a Vice Principal in Greenwich CT who admitted that the politics of a teaching candidate was used to determine whether or not that person is offered a job. Call it pre-emptive cancel culture based on politics. Well Veritas recorded him admitting to that and he has since been suspended but the AG of CT (leftist democrat) went after Project Veritas and threatened them to try and get them to stop. James O'Keefe told the AG to go fuck himself and sent a copy of the "go fuck yourself" letter to the Governor of CT.

If they punch you, punch back harder and try to break their nose. Never submit.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:12 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:57 am

My problem with the Lincoln Project is they profess to be conservatives when in reality they are a mix of people who just think Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney are the ideal republicans.

Their stated positions on immigration and gun control are not aligned with traditional conservative values, nor in line with the current conservative values.

It was started for one reason only, to take down Trump and other candidates.

What they can' differentiate, along with Rat, is that its a very dangerous position to label 62m+ Americans as unworthy of having a political opinion.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:01 am

sardis wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:12 am This should work…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ached.html
That marijuana money is paying off
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:24 am

"The Lincoln Project is nothing more than conservatives with mortgage payments to make who have not found a grant or a lobbyist group to finance their political opinions. They are to be ignored, utterly."

And you show us an example of that last sentence by posting a Lincoln Project tweet. Brilliant...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:27 am

"Their stated positions on immigration and gun control are not aligned with traditional conservative values, nor in line with the current conservative values."

There are no current conservative values...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:16 am

there definitely are, they are just corrupted by carnival barkers and carpet baggers.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:21 am

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:51 pm
eCat wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:44 pm I cut tobacco as a kid, it was hard work but it gave me pocket money
We had family friends who were tobacco auctioneers. They worked the burley tobacco circuits in Kentucky though. I am sure all of the booze, under the table payments, and whores they wanted probably made the distance worthwhile....
We had a tobacco auction site called the Big Burly Mart

I was never lucky enough to be one of the guys working there in the fall. It was a pretty good gig for a high school kid if you could get it.

I could set, cut and hang tobacco, but its a hard pass on stripping tobacco. Breathing that dust all day was just misery to me.

My mom did it. Her uncle was a pretty well off guy - one of those farmers who drove an old beater truck and ate nothing but pork, but squirreled away a couple of million over the years. Anyways, he had a shack with a wood burning stove, a 13" B&W TV and a Mr. Coffee. Her along with maybe 5 other women would strip tobacco for 3-4 weeks and earn a few hundred dollars in the process, on a continuous caffeine high watching soap operas and gossiping about the local whores

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 am

What they can' differentiate, along with Rat, is that its a very dangerous position to label 62m+ Americans as unworthy of having a political opinion.

You think 62m voted for Trump the person or Trump the Republican? Repubs could have thrown out Charles Manson as their choice & he'd probably get 62m too. 🤣🤣

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:33 am

20220919_093321.jpg
20220919_093321.jpg (212.33 KiB) Viewed 154 times

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:38 am

Article for Tree. And it's short enough that even his amoeba-like attention span will be able to get thru it in a couple of reading sessions...

Cruel Britannia

The British Empire Was Much Worse Than You Realize

The world’s biggest colonial power prided itself on being a liberal democracy. Was this part of the problem?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... f-violence

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:06 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 am What they can' differentiate, along with Rat, is that its a very dangerous position to label 62m+ Americans as unworthy of having a political opinion.

You think 62m voted for Trump the person or Trump the Republican? Repubs could have thrown out Charles Manson as their choice & he'd probably get 62m too. 🤣🤣
did you vote for Biden the person or anyone that was running against Trump? you paint a pretty broad brush against conservatives without much introspection

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:07 am

Georgia.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:10 am

eCat wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:06 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 am What they can' differentiate, along with Rat, is that its a very dangerous position to label 62m+ Americans as unworthy of having a political opinion.

did you vote for Biden the person or anyone that was running against Trump? you paint a pretty broad brush against conservatives without much introspection
Anyone running against Trump. Did in the Rep primary too. But you already knew that. I didn't vote for Hillary though. They were both crap candidates. The crappier won.