Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:34 pm

Rat, you've outworked me this past week. Kudos. This has been the most impressive display I've seen on these boards. Except for my posts on the NBA threads of course.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:45 pm

Well clearly he can't get by on his talent...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:41 pm

You should see my butthole.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:14 am

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:43 am

If anyone can get past the Trump chaos and be the nominee in 2024, it's DeSantis and his team. They are a smart bunch.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:23 am

The token black garbage truck driver was a nice touch.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:51 am

DeSantis is a worm, but at least he's a rational actor. I probably wouldn't agree with most of his policies, but I wouldn't worry about him embarrassing the nation in front of the world. But it's totally up to Trump as to whether DeSantis is going to be allowed to run in 2024. He might have to wait until 2028 if King Donald decides that's what's best...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:18 am

Trump being a buffoon is a plus. DeSantis would be able to command more votes in the general and would be more likely to win elections. Plus DeSantis would be more likely to consolidate and move forward with the evangelicals’ gameplan, which would be the end of the USA as we know it. He would pretty much be the literal worst POTUS we’ve ever had.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:25 pm

He's gotta worry about Florida 1st. Up 7.9 in August now at 6. Probably enough but I hear there's a huge Blue Wave coming in off the Atlantic coast.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:12 pm

Abbott is just going to keep bussing them all North. He has no reason not to do so.

I really wish that the mayors and governors were "honest" with the people as to what "Sanctuary City" or "Sanctuary State" means. It means that

feminism trumps federal immigration law

That is it. That is what it means. Specifically, it is pure feminist imperative. The term "Sanctuary" means that local/state law enforcement is FORBIDDEN to ask a woman her nationality/immigration status. Therefore, if a woman is here ILLEGALLY, she can STILL call the police (local or state) to have them show up at her home if there is a domestic situation that happened (one where law enforcement must throw the male out of the house) and there is NO RISK TO HER being deported. The fact that where she lives is a "Sanctuary-whatever" means that neither local nor state law enforcement are allowed to ask questions about her immigration status NOR are they permitted to turn that information (or any of their suspicions) over to ICE. Every woman (regardless of her nationality) dwelling in a "Sanctuary" has freedom to use local police to remove a man who lives in that house.

Unfortunately, the left has not been able to create a "feminist narrative" to define this other than "Sanctuary", a narrative that the left can use to appeal to the most ignorant in their base (like Junglerat) so "Sanctuary" is what they are stuck with because that is all rat can understand. The left never intended for "Sanctuary" to mean that any and all illegal aliens are free to live there, safe by virtue of geography. And left leaning politicians are too PUSSY to get into the details (the way I just did) to define exactly what that term "Sanctuary" means. They want it to mean whatever people want it to mean so long as they get elected and re-elected for using it.

Because the left refuses to get into the weeds on the term that they themselves created, Governor Abbott is able (and more than willing) to EXPLOIT such fear for his own purposes. Kudos to him for getting it done.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:27 pm

Sup IB. What you up to brah?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:27 pm Sup IB. What you up to brah?
Not much. Business is busy. My new job is fun.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:23 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:38 pm
Tree wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:27 pm Sup IB. What you up to brah?
Not much. Business is busy. My new job is fun.
Nice. What's your favorite Chevy Chase film? Mine is Spies Like Us although Christmas Vacation is a close second.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:39 pm

IB still hasn't figured out that we're deporting the men but keeping the women here for a reason. A new master race. A race when the rising temperatures sufficating this world will not be affected thus improving productivity in the fields and on the docks.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:43 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm

Man. Now it's just 2 teams playing pranks on each other. This is gonna be a fun fall.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:39 pm IB still hasn't figured out that we're deporting the men but keeping the women here for a reason. A new master race. A race when the rising temperatures sufficating this world will not be affected thus improving productivity in the fields and on the docks.
Is this your roundabout way of saying you dig Latinas? I do too. I licked a cute little Latina strippers nip a few years back when my wife was out at trivia night. She was about 25, short, cute with a gorg smile. Asked me several times if I was okay as I had 10 beers or so. My buddy who had way more to drink ordered a $500 dance and I had to get up from the main show and ask the management to refund it. Then he comes back and ordered a $200 one which I was okay with. It was surreal how innocent and sweet she was though.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 pm

I blew my load on the same nip 2 minutes earlier for $40.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:09 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:39 pm IB still hasn't figured out that we're deporting the men but keeping the women here for a reason. A new master race. A race when the rising temperatures sufficating this world will not be affected thus improving productivity in the fields and on the docks.
Is this your roundabout way of saying you dig Latinas? I do too. I licked a cute little Latina strippers nip a few years back when my wife was out at trivia night. She was about 25, short, cute with a gorg smile. Asked me several times if I was okay as I had 10 beers or so. My buddy who had way more to drink ordered a $500 dance and I had to get up from the main show and ask the management to refund it. Then he comes back and ordered a $200 one which I was okay with. It was surreal how innocent and sweet she was though.
You got out cheap.

The last time I was in a strip club was during a golf trip to Myrtle back in 2019. I spent $700 or so and left around 2:30 or 3 because I knew we had a 7:30 tee time the next morning. The amateurs with us were all gone by 1am. The four degenerates stayed. Two guys didn’t leave until 3:30 or 4, and one of them spent $2300. He didn’t even make it back into his condo at the resort. He passed out in the mulch by the shrubs. Folks found him the next morning when they took their clubs out to the car.

I wanted to die. I started drinking in the shower in an effort to get the hair of the dog going. The big spender was sweating and puking so much he just walked into a water hazard to cool off.

The stripper added us on Facebook. Her story about dancing to put her autistic son checked out. She was constantly posting pics of him at his various therapies and talking about his progress. She found Jesus during the Covid lockdown and got off of Facebook.

Precious memories….
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:11 pm

I like how they put "turn" in at the end. This is IBs girl