DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:29 pm
I asked you to provide just ONE CASE where a white man was convicted of raping a black woman. You have not done so. Instead you gave me a meaningless link with rhetoric, no facts. I have said you have to go back go 1959 (before Civil Rights I might add) when our country was far MORE racist in order to find a conviction of a white man raping a black woman. What does that tell you rat?
1) you’re an incredibly racist piece of shit
2) you’re stupid
3) your death would be a net gain
4) It’s not listed in the article, but two of the victims were black, you racist cocksucker: https://www.fayobserver.com/story/news/ ... 755315001/
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:01 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:51 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:22 pm At least she went before kickoff.
Prince Charles leaving the hospital.

lol!

Sorry IB I'm stealing that one on the other board.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:11 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:29 pm
I asked you to provide just ONE CASE where a white man was convicted of raping a black woman. You have not done so. Instead you gave me a meaningless link with rhetoric, no facts. I have said you have to go back go 1959 (before Civil Rights I might add) when our country was far MORE racist in order to find a conviction of a white man raping a black woman. What does that tell you rat?
1) you’re an incredibly racist piece of shit
you don't even know what racism is, solicitor
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm2) you’re stupid
you don't know what stupid is, either.
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm3) your death would be a net gain
why? I don't end marriages the way you do.
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm4) It’s not listed in the article, but two of the victims were black, you racist cocksucker: https://www.fayobserver.com/story/news/ ... 755315001/
Well, I just looked at 4 or 5 articles on this rapist and NONE of the demographics have been listed for the victims. So what? I am just supposed to take your word that 2 of the 6 women were black? Well, no. That is not good enough for me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:22 pm At least she went before kickoff.

lol!

you can have it.

Here is Meghan Markle paying her last respects to her grandmother-in-law as she lies in the casket

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:09 pm

Whites rape 2x more than blacks. What's the point here? How bout we ask the black women in prison their opinion?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:19 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm

lol!

you can have it.

Here is Meghan Markle paying her last respects to her grandmother-in-law as she lies in the casket

You stole those from people who originally posted the gifs/videos on Twitter with similar comments
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:28 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:19 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm

lol!

you can have it.

You stole those from people who originally posted the gifs/videos on Twitter with similar comments
I am not on Twitter. I stole it from someone who stole it from someone who stole it from Twitter. I put it here for your enjoyment, solicitor. I figured this was more entertaining that rat's, nonstop, orange-man-bad schtick. If you don't enjoy it, whatever. Go break up another marriage.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:14 pm

Cmon. I provided numerous entertainment over all these threads. I provide daily topics for you to chose from. You just get butthurt about the ones against your savior.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:45 am

What's so fucking shocking about a 96 year old lady kicking the bucket? Get this bitch off my news.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:55 am

A group of over 100 migrants from the southern border were moved to an Illinois suburb after being welcomed in Chicago – an action that is reportedly frustrating local officials.

The migrants are staying at a Hampton Inn in Burr Ridge and a Holiday Inn in Countryside, according to reporting by WGN-TV. An estimated 300 migrants have been bused from Texas to Chicago in the past two weeks.

While Chicago is a sanctuary city and Cook County is a sanctuary county, the migrants at the Burr Ridge Hampton Inn are in DuPage County. The county's sanctuary status is unclear. However, Burr Ridge Republican Mayor Garry Grasso previously said he would work to secure the border and "defund sanctuary cities," according to WGN-TV

Now, Grasso said he is "frustrated" by the sudden influx of migrants.

"I'm the mayor of the village, I should have been told. I'm as frustrated as Mayor Lightfoot was in her not being told," Mayor Gary Grasso said. "I'm frustrated but we're dealing with the situation and I'm going to keep my residents and my businesses apprised."

Grasso referenced Mayor Lightfoot previously lashing out at Governor Abbott for the transportation of migrants, calling it "unacceptable" at a press conference this week.

"My frustration comes from the actions of the governor of Texas," the Chicago mayor said. "There could be a level of coordination and cooperation, but he chooses to do none of those things. Instead, he chooses to send human beings across the country to an uncertain destination."

----------

so two things

1. she is frustrated the Governor of Texas shipped Illegals to her city without coordinating it with her so her solution is to do the same thing to the Mayor of Burr Ridge
2. Her anger is with the Texas Governor even though she proudly trumpeted her city was a sanctuary city, instead of demanding the federal government, and in particular, Joe Biden, address rampant illegal immigration in this country, which is squarely his responsibility.

I'm not sure what these Mayors were thinking proclaiming their cities were sanctuary cities and then not be able to handle as few as 400 illegals while they expect Texas, Arizona and New Mexico to handle thousands on a daily basis.

What they were thinking is they would win election going after Trump, not actually having to execute policy on their campaign platforms.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:39 am

Questioning law enforcement destroys the rule of law and undermines our constitution....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-wants ... 30956.html

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:42 am

I understand the frustration with Abbott. He's a dick to begin with. I agree there's a border problem. I agree it's overhyped too because it's a huge political issue. It's been this way since 1965. There is a solution out there if these fuckers would just shut up, sit down & figure it out.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:55 am

sardis wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:39 am Questioning law enforcement destroys the rule of law and undermines our constitution....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-wants ... 30956.html
holy hell
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:57 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:42 am I understand the frustration with Abbott. He's a dick to begin with. I agree there's a border problem. I agree it's overhyped too because it's a huge political issue. It's been this way since 1965. There is a solution out there if these fuckers would just shut up, sit down & figure it out.
the solution is to stand in line with every other immigrant who wants to come here

and invest in making our immigration process more responsive to the needs of this country

if the federal government refuses to enforce their own laws then why should states abide by any of them?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:02 pm

HCR's blog from a few days ago. It's bad enough we have two parties that represent the same major interests, but now we have the more radical one trying to completely destroy democracy altogether. And somehow it's not really getting that much air time even in the MSM as far as I can see. Folks are more concerned with the Trump Fiasco part III. I deleted the first four paragraphs about a different issue, namely the right trying to make our healthcare even worse. Click the link for that if you want.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.c ... dium=email

Also in the news today is Moore v. Harper, a North Carolina case about whether state legislatures alone have the power to set election rules even if those laws violate state constitutions. The case is currently before the Supreme Court, and friend of the court briefs are flowing in to make arguments either for Timothy Moore, speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives, and the rest of the petitioners, or for defendant Rebecca Harper, a North Carolina voter, and the rest of the respondents.

The case comes from North Carolina, where the state supreme court rejected a dramatically partisan gerrymander by the Republican state legislature. Republicans say that the state court cannot stop the legislature’s carving up of the state because of the “independent state legislature doctrine.”

This is a new idea that caught on in 2015, when Republicans wanted to get rid of an independent redistricting commission in Arizona. It is based on the clause in the U.S. Constitution providing that “[t]he Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations.”

Until now, states have interpreted “legislatures” to mean the state’s general lawmaking processes, which include shared power and checks and balances among the three branches of state government. Now a radical minority insists that a legislature is a legislature alone, unchecked by state courts or state constitutions that prohibit gerrymandering.

Why now?

Democrats are actually far more popular than Republicans in most states, and they win elections that are statewide, like those for the U.S. Senate, governor, or U.S. president. But state legislatures control the way state districts are carved up, and after 2010, when Republicans made a concerted effort to take over state houses through a plan called Operation REDMAP, they gerrymandered the states they control to the point that Democratic voters cannot win the number of seats their votes reflect.

Biden narrowly won Georgia in 2020, for example, but a new districting map has given Republicans an advantage of at least 15 points for control of the state House of Representatives. Democrats will have to win the state by double digits in order to flip the House. That party power leads to extremist legislation, for once in power, legislators in safe seats can operate without fear of being voted out and can vote for measures that cater to their extremist base rather than to the wishes of the majority.

This partisan gerrymandering skews Congress as well. According to political scientist Jacob Grumbach of the University of Washington, North Carolina, for example, was actually a leader in expanding access to voting in the 1970s. But after Republicans captured the legislature in 2010, they changed election laws so dramatically that in 2018, Republicans won 49.3% of the vote and yet captured 77% (10 of 13) of the state’s seats in Congress.

Grumbach identifies 2010 as a crucial shift for democracy in a number of states. “It’s all about [Republican] control,” he says. “When the [Republican Party] wins your state, it will reduce democracy.” The changes don’t reflect major changes in the states themselves; rather, both the big money interests of the Republican Party and the electoral base, which is motivated by white identity politics, want to keep voting limited.

Those advancing the independent state legislature theory want to be able to gerrymander their states, but they also point to another clause of the Constitution. It says: “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legis­lature thereof may direct, a Number of Elect­ors.” They advance the idea that the legislature can choose the state’s presidential electors regardless of which candidate the majority of the state’s voters choose.

This doctrine is, of course, what Trump and his allies pushed for to keep him in power in 2020: Republican state legislatures throwing out the will of the people and sending electors for Trump to Congress rather than the Biden electors the majority voted for.

Not surprisingly, those writing friend of the court briefs defending the independent state legislature doctrine are a who’s who of those who backed Trump’s effort to convince state officials to write slates of electors for Trump rather than Biden. They include America First Legal Foundation, which Democracy Docket identifies as connected to Trump advisor Stephen Miller and Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows; America’s Future (Trump’s national security advisor Michael Flynn); Claremont Institute’s Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence (John Eastman, author of the Eastman memo for overturning the 2020 election); Honest Elections Project (Leonard Leo); Public Interest Legal Foundation (Eastman and Trump lawyer Cleta Mitchell), Restoring Integrity and Trust in Elections (Trump’s attorney general Bill Barr), and so on.

In contrast, a conference consisting of the Supreme Court chief justices or chief judges of the courts of last resort of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, urged the Supreme Court not to decide that the state legislatures could operate without any oversight. Relying on the long history of state court review of the legislatures’ decisions, including those over elections, it concluded that state courts had a traditional role to play in reviewing election laws under state constitutions.

Revered conservative judge J. Michael Luttig has been trying for months to sound the alarm that the independent state legislature doctrine is a blueprint for Republicans to steal the 2024 election. In April, before the court agreed to take on the Moore v. Harper case, he wrote: “Trump and the Republicans can only be stopped from stealing the 2024 election at this point if the Supreme Court rejects the independent state legislature doctrine…and Congress amends the Electoral Count Act to constrain Congress’ own power to reject state electoral votes and decide the presidency.”

And yet in March, when the Supreme Court let the North Carolina Supreme Court’s decision against the radical map stay in place for 2022, justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, and Brett Kavanaugh indicated they are open to the idea that state courts have no role in overseeing the rules for federal elections.

In the one term Trump’s three justices have been on the court, they have decimated the legal landscape under which we have lived for generations, slashing power from the federal government, where Congress represents the majority, and returning it to states, where a Republican minority can impose its will. Thanks to the skewing of our electoral system, those states are now trying to take control of our federal government permanently.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:16 pm

I'd love for them to stand in line. I'd love for them to do it right and there are those that do. I also understand the desperation they're coming from & the myths put in their heads down there about open borders & rivers of tequila. They have no idea what they're getting into but to them it's got to be better than sure death. The Coyotes suck em in and fuck em on the Rio Grande. I don't blame these people. They don't know.

You're right. There has to be a better way than cages, buses to "enemy states" and bitching. If you want to be fair I think Biden made a good step in his agreement with Mexico a few months back on immigration. It's a start at least. The wall isn't working and never will. Like everything else, people will figure it out. Hell, they already have.

I'm honestly all for land mines. Or at least the suggestion and appearance south of the border that they're their. I'd rather they be live. Wouldn't be the 1st country to do it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 pm

I just don't want two immigration policies

1 for everyone in central America and 1 for everyone else in the world.

Its sad when Haitians have to come up thru Mexico because they know they'll get into this country if they act like a Guatamalan

Abbot thinks the only way to get it addressed on a national stage is to dump those people in cities that were high and mighty about welcoming the poor masses when they thought those people would never leave the southwest. It would appear he is right

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:44 pm

Speaking of Haitians, as a kid visiting the Grands in Delray, I saw a homemade boat come in stuffed full of em one sunrise. They hit the shore like spiders escaping their egg. Up top were lines of immigration busses waiting to take em off. They caught most of em. Fun to watch. There were 3 dead women in the boat too. Why they didn't toss them I don't know.

I got a pic sonewhere of the boat from one of those flashbulb cameras.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:15 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy