Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:40 am

This is why I love watching Real Time with Bill Maher

This is a liberal that I admire. He gets it. There are certain things that are simply non-starters and he gets it. His audience doesn't get it. Meathead doesn't get it. Amy Klobachar doesn't get it. But he gets it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:39 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:26 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:28 pm

Can't wait for Trumps

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:34 pm

This will be Trumps

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:11 pm

Obama: You’ll note that he refused to hide any of my grey hairs. Refused my request to make my ears smaller. He also talked me out of wearing a tan suit

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:07 pm

We need one of those Men In Black neuralyzers

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:13 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:26 pm
Dumbest thing I've read all week.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:24 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:00 pm

Took longer than expected to get Obamas portrait up in the White House but we all know why. A child.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:33 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:00 pm Took longer than expected to get Obamas portrait up in the White House but we all know why. A child.
Yesterday, they found Eliza Fletcher's body. Big story, right? MSNBC cut away from the press conference on this abduction-murder about four minutes in. The New York Times put the story on page A-20. You see rat, the child that YOU are (the same children our media people are), none of you are interested in white girls getting raped and murdered by black men because.... because.... there is no way the democrat party can create any kind of "narrative" with that to win elections. So, the media ignores it the way they ignore Hunter Biden. But you keep putting up your childish portraits of Trump.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 pm

So who is dumber between Hedge and Rat? Whoever it is they're probably the one using IB as a sock troll.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:21 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:33 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:00 pm Took longer than expected to get Obamas portrait up in the White House but we all know why. A child.
Yesterday, they found Eliza Fletcher's body. Big story, right? MSNBC cut away from the press conference on this abduction-murder about four minutes in. The New York Times put the story on page A-20. You see rat, the child that YOU are (the same children our media people are), none of you are interested in white girls getting raped and murdered by black men because.... because.... there is no way the democrat party can create any kind of "narrative" with that to win elections. So, the media ignores it the way they ignore Hunter Biden. But you keep putting up your childish portraits of Trump.
All rapes/murders are horrible IB. Unfortunately they happen way to often. Not surprising they cut away after 4 minutes. They got the guts by then. Other shit going down as well. Color has nothing to with it you racist piece of shit.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:07 pm

Some asshole in Memphis apparently got tired of Eliza’s rapist killer getting all the attention…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:14 pm

Yep. Other shit going down. Just as fucked up.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Here's more IB. Even better for ya. It's a black cop. Hope your head doesn't explode.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:17 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:21 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:33 pm
All rapes/murders are horrible IB. Unfortunately they happen way to often. Not surprising they cut away after 4 minutes. They got the guts by then. Other shit going down as well. Color has nothing to with it you racist piece of shit.
I want you to calm down and stop melting down.

As far as race with regards to rape goes, tell me rat, how long has it been since a white man was convicted of raping a black woman? I'm sure its happened, but I can't remember. I did a quick google search and we had to go back to.... 1959?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:34 pm

From 1980 since your Commodore 64 doesn't go past the 50s. And that's just 1

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-libra ... tions-rape

Black men accused of assaulting black women accounted for 45 percent of all reported cases, but for only 26 percent of all men sentenced to the State penitentiary and for only 17 percent of all men who received sentences of 6 or more years. By contrast, black men accused of assaulting white women accounted for 23 percent of all rapes, but 45 percent of all those sent to the penitentiary and for 50 percent of all who received sentences of 6 or more years. A stepwise multiple regression analysis showed that, compared toother defendants, black men who assaulted white women received more serious charges and longer sentences; they were more likely to have their cases filed as felonies, receive executed sentences, and be incarcerated in the State pentientiary. At the same time, black men who asaulted white women were no more likely than other suspects to be arrested or found guilty, because the racial variable applies to the seriousness of the sanction imposed; it does not address the question of whether the defendant is guilty or innocent. Tabular data and 50 references are appended. (Author abstract modified).

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:39 pm

Just Google "white on black rape"
1_lD4tMeixHrs50ErTkh30MQ.jpeg
1_lD4tMeixHrs50ErTkh30MQ.jpeg (102.77 KiB) Viewed 194 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:27 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:34 pm From 1980 since your Commodore 64 doesn't go past the 50s. And that's just 1

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-libra ... tions-rape

Black men accused of assaulting black women accounted for 45 percent of all reported cases, but for only 26 percent of all men sentenced to the State penitentiary and for only 17 percent of all men who received sentences of 6 or more years. By contrast, black men accused of assaulting white women accounted for 23 percent of all rapes, but 45 percent of all those sent to the penitentiary and for 50 percent of all who received sentences of 6 or more years. A stepwise multiple regression analysis showed that, compared toother defendants, black men who assaulted white women received more serious charges and longer sentences; they were more likely to have their cases filed as felonies, receive executed sentences, and be incarcerated in the State pentientiary. At the same time, black men who asaulted white women were no more likely than other suspects to be arrested or found guilty, because the racial variable applies to the seriousness of the sanction imposed; it does not address the question of whether the defendant is guilty or innocent. Tabular data and 50 references are appended. (Author abstract modified).
Ummmmm, that doesn't say anything. I wanted an actual example of a white man convicted of raping a black woman. Everything you quoted, was just rhetoric. There were no actual cases of white men who raped black women mentioned in the link you gave.

Look, we all remember that Duke Lacrosse case nonsense. We were bombarded with it day and night, 24 hours a day, for weeks. And after the 3 white boys were charged by Nifong for raping a black stripper, it went from bad to worse to impossible. The fact that the entire thing was proven a lie, and all of a sudden, no one talked about it anymore. But I remember. I remember, because (politically) the "narrative" was more important to the left than the actual rape case. The left really, REALLY wanted to believe that finally, FINALLY, a white man (or three) will be convicted of raping a black woman, a "narrative" that the left and the democrats can use to win elections. And no rat, I don't believe that the left (or democrats in general) were happy that no rape occurred. I think they were pissed because their "narrative" was taken from them.