Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:16 pm

Yeah. Tell me again about that 81 Toyota truck.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:18 pm

FYI. Since you don't pay attention anymore (🤣🤣)

Trump lost.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:19 pm

Go sleep it off e.

Lightweight

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:33 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:16 pm Yeah. Tell me again about that 81 Toyota truck.
I'd be happy to

see that's a hobby, its an interest,

its a 30 year old $3,000 truck to go with my 2007 SUV, which incidentally was made one year after you confessed to being a drunk on here to everyone.

and more importantly to you, my talking about the truck means you have someone to talk to in your life.

That's what I don't get about your enjoyment of pissing everyone off

If ANYONE needed someone to talk to, it has to be you.

but again, burned bridges without any forethought seems to be the central theme of your life.

Its got you that condo on the beach that you mention twice a month on here.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:26 pm

Weird because I don't have a condo on the beach. Haven't since 17 but do go on.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:28 pm

I'm sure you've been successful at something in life e if you think hard enough. Besides being a pool owner.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:41 am

" If Romney had won the nomination in 2016, he might have beaten Clinton and (if he had) he WOULD have been re-elected in 2020."

I would've probably voted for him both times too. I would certainly vote for him if he was running against Biden or almost any feasible dem candidate in 2024, but b/c of Trump, Romney isn't a feasible national repub candidate anymore...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:01 am

A two page sass war is a rarity around here these days, but I have to say that at least a few posters in here left b/c it became obvious that Trump wasn't going to win in 2020 and, after years of posting cartoon videos of Trump assassinating Pelosi and other dems in Rambo style, they couldn't stand staying in here and being laughed at (not that I blame them, really).

Same with puterbac's politics thread, oh yes, it was plenty lively when they could shit on Obama and certainly got turned up to 11 when their baby god king Trump somehow became president, but oddly enough (not), things started to taper off in there towards the end of 2019 and then covid struck and it became obvious that we had a literal moron in charge of dealing with it, and then magically that place just went completely silent.

They all left, like rats on a sinking ship. After years of yapping and guffawing, they couldn't hack it when their god was exposed as an idiot. So yeah, Rat is Rat and I'm sure he's run off more than a few posters, but many of them are proven pussies who left on their own b/c they couldn't stand the fact that Trump was proven to be a moron and a grifter and now, evidently, a traitor who was selling top secret nuclear info to the Saudi's in exchange for them giving Jared $2 billion (and letting Trump join in their LIV golf thingy)...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:29 am

this isn't going back 2 or 3 years, this is going back 10 or more.

the guy has been a cancer on here

yes, there are people that have left because of Trump - some left when Trump was elected and a couple left when he wasn't. There were people that couldn't stand the idea that Obama was replaced with Trump and they bowed out too.

but Rat has a history of fixating on someone until he shuts them down, or peripherally they just grew tired of his sole contribution sniping every conversation.

now he thinks he is on some mission to expose Trump, like anyone here has said Trump is the ideal president.

This didn't start with Trump, this started when he decided he was going to go to protests with his daughter in an effort to make up for being a shitass father 90% of their lives and if you didn't agree with him you were a racist MAGA. After that he was on a crusade that has been ratcheting up every month.

His idea of retaliation is spamming the board with his shit so no one else can have a conversation.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:34 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:26 pm Weird because I don't have a condo on the beach. Haven't since 17 but do go on.
yet somehow almost thru osmosis, we all know you had one. I never gave it a second thought until you started throwing it out as some justification that you've made it inlife.

you say you aren't bragging or compelled to talk about how successful you are, but just a few posts into last night you talked about how "your living the dream"

as if anyone's dream is to be a recovering alcoholic with mug shots on the internet and a fractured family life.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:53 am

hedge wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:41 am " If Romney had won the nomination in 2016, he might have beaten Clinton and (if he had) he WOULD have been re-elected in 2020."

I would've probably voted for him both times too. I would certainly vote for him if he was running against Biden or almost any feasible dem candidate in 2024, but b/c of Trump, Romney isn't a feasible national repub candidate anymore...
Romney's downfall was his healthcare plan for Massachusetts was the blueprint for Obamacare. He was never going to win the presidency, IMO. Republican voters saw him as a sheep in wolf's clothing.

He might have been a good president looking back, but it was essentially the poster child for RINO in a time when that was label a candidate couldn't overcome. Yes there were alot of moderates that liked him but his problem was they really had no reason move away from Obama.

The democrats have a similar problem now. They see Pelosi and Schumer as DINO's and want much more aggressive candidates, more left than Bernie. The moderates got Biden elected and he has been in charge of an economy that zapped the economic gains of the great resignation while so far being unable to deliver on any of the serious platform reforms he pushed for. Build Back America stalled when no one could afford the lumber.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 am

"this isn't going back 2 or 3 years, this is going back 10 or more."

10?? How quickly you forget the Iranian soccer thread on CNN/SI, that was close to a quarter of a century ago...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:05 am

This didn't start with Trump, this started when he decided he was going to go to protests with his daughter in an effort to make up for being a shitass father 90% of their lives and if you didn't agree with him you were a racist MAGA. After that he was on a crusade that has been ratcheting up every month.

I think this about sums it up for e. Trump lost. Rat is mean.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:08 am

"Romney's downfall was his healthcare plan for Massachusetts was the blueprint for Obamacare. He was never going to win the presidency, IMO. Republican voters saw him as a sheep in wolf's clothing."

I don't think anybody was going to beat Obama in 2012. He won pretty handily but I'm not sure I'd call it a landslide. Romney did better than most anybody else would've done. What happened to him in 2016? Did he even run in the repub primary? I can't remember, there were so many of them running. I think Romney certainly could've beaten Hillary in 2016. Hell, I probably would've voted for him in 2016 against Hillary...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:11 am

eCat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:34 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:26 pm Weird because I don't have a condo on the beach. Haven't since 17 but do go on.
yet somehow almost thru osmosis, we all know you had one. I never gave it a second thought until you started throwing it out as some justification that you've made it inlife.

you say you aren't bragging or compelled to talk about how successful you are, but just a few posts into last night you talked about how "your living the dream"

as if anyone's dream is to be a recovering alcoholic with mug shots on the internet and a fractured family life.
Man I hurt you hard somewhere down the line. Fact is, you Turned on me years ago because of my anti Trump views and you're butthurt today because everything I said turned out to be correct. E feels it necessary to rip on me to compensate for his MAGA embarrassment. Yeah, today I am living my dream finally. I'm very proud of myself. People can change their negative situations and turn them positive e. I would personally hope you would think about doing that yourself considering. But keep recycling those 2006 posts.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:11 am

hedge wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 am "this isn't going back 2 or 3 years, this is going back 10 or more."

10?? How quickly you forget the Iranian soccer thread on CNN/SI, that was close to a quarter of a century ago...
Exactly. It's all about Trump.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:12 am

"He might have been a good president looking back, but it was essentially the poster child for RINO in a time when that was label a candidate couldn't overcome. Yes there were alot of moderates that liked him but his problem was they really had no reason move away from Obama."

Obama was practically a RINO himself. Here's an article from The American Conservative, from 2014:

Obama Is a Republican

He’s the heir to Richard Nixon, not Saul Alinsky.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... epublican/

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:23 am

yea, that's what I mean, the real irony with Obama is what vaulted him ahead of Hilllary wasn't his healthcare plan, it was his anti-war stance, then the dude gets in office and drones the shit out of everyone on foreign soil. Had the economy not have tanked in 2008, Obama wouldn't have been elected though

McCain was a RINO too, but America was not going to elect a man named Barak Obama, a first term senator from Chicago. It took a meltdown of the worlds economy under a republican president to pull that off.

All the presidents we've had post Bush were elected as a repudiation of the previous administration, yet all of them believe they had a mandate to implement their policy.

Perhaps the best approach would be to try to accomplish nothing other than improve the economy. No sweeping legislation or policy changes - just maintain status quo and avoid a recession, lots of photo ops with children and puppies.

You'd be on Mt Rushmore.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:40 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:46 pm