Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:24 pm

So they "broke into" Trumps safe looking for documents related to Epstein hoping to save Dems from embarrassment. Gotcha.

You're clearly not out of tinfoil.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:30 pm

20220809_163015.jpg
20220809_163015.jpg (181.96 KiB) Viewed 221 times

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:22 pm No powerful Republicans. Just Trump.

WHAT?!
What do you mean, what? Trump was the only one to openly talk to the FBI about his involvement with Epstein. You think Bill Gates has said a word? You would be dreaming.

There have been NO RIGHT LEANING CELEBRITIES (not one) under suspicion of fucking Epstein's underage girls on Epstein island, not one. But there has been a cover-up of monumental proportions to protect the identities of every single one of the John's who were there fucking them. Forget about Epstein being murdered in prison by a muscle head who has ties to Hillary Clinton. Its way beyond that. Even Jim Comey's daughter (who was the lead prosecutor in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial) did everything she could to keep the identities of the Johns, secret. She knows who they are. She talked to the 60+ girls (now women) and she probably knows everything.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:24 pm So they "broke into" Trumps safe looking for documents related to Epstein hoping to save Dems from embarrassment. Gotcha.

You're clearly not out of tinfoil.
Epstein happened. It HAPPENED. I know you want to pretend it never happened, but it happened. And there have been NO JOURNALISTS who have done ANY investigative reporting on where Epstein got that mysterious fortune. Why is that, rat? Tell me, why is that? And while you are at it, why is it that Ohio's finest of citizens (Wexner) is the head of this mysterious sex trafficking ring? Why hasn't he been charged yet?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:43 pm

I don't give a shit if it happened or not. Your constant conspiracy theories humor me.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:15 pm

Trump and Scott Perry are refusing to share their search warrants because disclosure would confirm that both seizures were overwhelmingly justified and supported by compelling and urgent probable cause

They’re using the uncertainty to inflame and incite impressionable MAGAts

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:16 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:43 pm I don't give a shit if it happened or not.
you don't give a shit about the largest, most convoluted sex trafficking ring in world history? You don't care about kids do you?

again, yet another thing that makes me a better person than you

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 am

Retard

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:40 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 amRetard
did that make you feel good? did that give you back your wounded pride? I doubt it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 am

Wounded pride. 🤣🤣🤣

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:53 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:28 am

“The mob takes the fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the fifth?”

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:34 am

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the director of the FBI, He is an impeccably qualified individual, & I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.”
- Trump 2017

Dude talks out of his fat ass worse than IB.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:23 pm

20220810_114735.jpg
20220810_114735.jpg (130.48 KiB) Viewed 177 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:26 pm

20220810_080929.jpg
20220810_080929.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 177 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:34 am “I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the director of the FBI, He is an impeccably qualified individual, & I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.”
- Trump 2017

Dude talks out of his fat ass worse than IB.
oooohhh, my last comment really stung you, didn't it?

you can keep monologuing here to your heart's content. We know you hate Trump. But what everyone might NOT know (something that I know) is that you are afraid of him. You fear his re-election. That is all this is, just fear.

I have no idea why you are so afraid. Trump was the greatest thing to happen to the White House in either of our lifetimes, that is for damn sure. His supreme court picks which ended Satan's bargain with feminists, his economy, his executive orders, and (most importantly) his willingness to listen to poor people tell him how awful illegal immigration is, I can't imagine why this makes you afraid. But I only know that it does.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:44 pm

The fact that Trump is the one who signed the law making stealing documents a felony, this is funny.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm

IB. You couldn't hurt me if you tried. I'm not afraid of Trump. Why should I be. He'll never hold a political office again. I am afraid for this country though. Trumpettes are a bunch of fucked up crazies. You've already seen that from Jan 6th. Buncha uneducated redneck fucks and bluehair grandmas. Those wackos scare me. Yes, I can't stand Trump. Always have. He's a con man a liar a cheat and now, a thief. Yet you fell for his grift anyway despite the warnings from everywhere that one day his actions would lead us here. Trump was a horrible President but all you care about is saving babies until they're born. Then, fuck em all.

At least e has gone silent. Smart. He knows the jig is up.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:09 pm

If Trump gets the nomination, the same thing will happen. He does great with the 40-45% of voters who make up his base, but the 10-15% of swing voters will trend hard towards a moderate Democratic candidate.

Most Republicans I know don't want Trump to run because those folks are smart enough to realize this.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:18 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm IB. You couldn't hurt me if you tried. I'm not afraid of Trump. Why should I be. He'll never hold a political office again. I am afraid for this country though. Trumpettes are a bunch of fucked up crazies. You've already seen that from Jan 6th. Buncha uneducated redneck fucks and bluehair grandmas. Those wackos scare me. Yes, I can't stand Trump. Always have. He's a con man a liar a cheat and now, a thief. Yet you fell for his grift anyway despite the warnings from everywhere that one day his actions would lead us here. Trump was a horrible President but all you care about is saving babies until they're born. Then, fuck em all.

At least e has gone silent. Smart. He knows the jig is up.
I am not trying nor do I even want to hurt you. But you are afraid of him even if you can't admit it.

Saving babies is not all that I care about, but it was a huge benefit to his four short years. We got those justices and we needed them.

I wouldn't be too afraid of the people who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6. They were more concerned with taking selfies of themselves in the Capitol than they were anything else. Did you see clips of them entering the rotunda? They were more focused on their iPhones and selfie sticks than they were, the police. You have nothing to fear there.