innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:34 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:28 pm Jesus

Jones’ attorney must be as stupid and careless and Jones is full of shit
Yesterday the plaintiff's attorney pleaded with the judge to take some kind of action against Alex Jones or (more correctly) Jones' attorney for asking any question that prompted Jones to confess to the jury that he filed for bankruptcy on Friday. That was supposed to be bush-hush. I guess that piece of information might prompt the jury to make any award on behalf of the plaintiff's be a far REDUCED amount to make sure that Alex Jones can pay it. They are not supposed to hedge their judgment based on whether or not a bankruptcy has been filed.

Plaintiff's attorney got into the financials on cross today. It appears Alex Jones was making between $100,000 and $200,000 a DAY on InfoWars. Plaintiffs are seeking $150,000,000
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:35 pm

Amber Heard just filed bankruptcy on Monday to get out of her $10,000,000 judgement that Johhny Depp got against her
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:24 pm other than being far right, how is it any different than the media today?
True enough. All corporate media is garbage and that's not to say all independent outlets are good. But you did cite a highly questionable site.
Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm The deep state uses wikipedia as part of their propaganda machine on political pages, but something tells me there is probably some truth to this writeup.
Project Veritas is an American far-right[16] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[20] The group produces deceptively edited videos[15] of its undercover operations,[7] which use secret recordings[7] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[21][22] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[14] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[4] and has propagated disinformation[3] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
So?
So while I support gun rights to a reasonable extent, I doubt there's any real threat with this 2A business.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:12 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm The deep state uses wikipedia as part of their propaganda machine on political pages, but something tells me there is probably some truth to this writeup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
So?
So while I support gun rights to a reasonable extent, I doubt there's any real threat with this 2A business.
So? Project Veritas was still right to post it.

Look what else they have done! This was about ABC and why they refused to allow Amy Robach to report on Jeffrey Epstein

This was about Elon Musk and Twitter

This is damn good whistle blowing tree. Any problem you have with any of this, your problem would be purely political.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:25 pm

IB, I am struggling to understand how you managed to stay alive this long. If you want to consume far right conspiracy theories go right ahead. And Twitter and ABC are both owned by transnational corporations. Can you maybe scroll up 1 post to where I posted my thoughts on corporate media?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:36 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:25 pm IB, I am struggling to understand how you managed to stay alive this long. If you want to consume far right conspiracy theories go right ahead.
Everything about Epstein was a conspiracy theory. Until it was PROVEN that 13 and 14 year old middle-school, West Palm Beach, trailer trash whores, were selling their pussy (and selling each other) to Epstein @ $200 a pop to score money for drugs. Not a conspiracy theory anymore.

When the federal government got involved and interviewed all 60+ West Palm Beach women (previously underage crack whores) for their case against Ghislaine, they had to be careful NOT to put the ones on the stand who could have been prosecuted under the Mann Act for trafficking each other to Epstein. The whole thing was (and is) an epic and colossal clusterfuck of a sex trafficking ring of monumental proportions. And we would know ALL ABOUT WHO THE JOHNS ARE if they weren't liberal democrats.

Please tell me you don't believe that Epstein committed suicide. Please tell me you are not that gullible.
Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:25 pmAnd Twitter and ABC are both owned by transnational corporations. Can you maybe scroll up 1 post to where I posted my thoughts on corporate media?
I get it. But that is not the point. The point (which you missed, and are still missing) is that it was Project Veritas to release this information. Right wing? Left wing? Shouldn't matter, unlike Alex Jones they did right. They did something that the mainstream media REFUSES to do. So, you have to be HAPPY WITH THEM that they did that. And if you aren't happy with Project Veritas, then you are just being political.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:08 pm

Jones was making 800k a day during all the Sandy Hook nonsense height. You probably donated some IB. Ya weirdo.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm

"they had to be careful NOT to put the ones on the stand who could have been prosecuted under the Mann Act for trafficking each other to Epstein. "

You would think immunity would work here.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:08 pm Jones was making 800k a day during all the Sandy Hook nonsense height. You probably donated some IB. Ya weirdo.
I have never watched InfoWars, nor have I ever donated.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Uh huh

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm "they had to be careful NOT to put the ones on the stand who could have been prosecuted under the Mann Act for trafficking each other to Epstein. "

You would think immunity would work here.
The government probably wanted to give them immunity. The problem is, even if the Fed DID give them immunity (for selling each other) in exchange for testimony, the defense counsel would have been made aware that they were selling each other. And when they took the stand against Ghislaine, her defense counsel would have hammered those witnesses on cross about their willingness to recruit (sell) their "friends" to Epstein. And then watch the water works on the stand and now you don't have a credible witness.

Sarah Rohmer is one of the most vocal women to bitch about Ghislaine and Epstein and what they did to her. Problem is, Ghislaine found this woman working as a WHORE in South Africa and brought her to Epstein to be a "massage therapist." If you the Fed and you wanted to prosecute Ghislaine, you couldn't put women who were already whores on the stand, particularly ones who were of the age of consent.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:22 pm

Projection

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:47 pm

And we would know ALL ABOUT WHO THE JOHNS ARE if they weren't liberal democrats.
Sounds like you're the one politicizing it, IB. You're doing what you always do which is find a data point that may back what you say to an extent (I'm not looking it up because I don't give a shit) and then missing the forest for the tree. No pun intended since it doesn't really make sense.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:47 pm
And we would know ALL ABOUT WHO THE JOHNS ARE if they weren't liberal democrats.
Sounds like you're the one politicizing it, IB. You're doing what you always do which is find a data point that may back what you say to an extent (I'm not looking it up because I don't give a shit) and then missing the forest for the tree. No pun intended since it doesn't really make sense.
Melinda divorced Bill Gates because of his relationship with Epstein. I have an incredibly hard time believing it was merely because Bill reached out to Epstein about one of the charities. Gee, I wonder tree, who did Microsoft donate to? Democrats or Republicans?

The whole fucking WORLD came down on Trump for his relationship with Epstein. Everyone that was ANYONE who was a liberal was hoping and praying to whatever pagan, false god they pray to, that Trump fucked one of Epstein's girls. If there was no Russian collusion, certainly he fucked underage girls, they were going to get him! When it came out that all the relationship was, was Epstein being a member of Mar-A-Lago (until Trump gave him the boot for coming on to one of the underage daughters of one of his other members) now all's quiet on the Western Front.

Tree, rat, DS, any of you, who do you think had Epstein murdered? Here let me help you out, Epstein had a cellmate in New York who was a weight-lifter. I think we all know, that man was quite a bit more than a suspect. All you have to do is find out who the weight-lifter's defense attorney was, and you will be able to figure out everything else. This is not rocket science. And yes, I already know the answer.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:09 pm

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg (132.64 KiB) Viewed 303 times

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:36 pm

I know its become the standard to view Alex Jones as an asshole rather than a crazy person, but IMO he's some mix of both. He's not a rational person with a normal world view, he's a kook who never should have been able to get so big and his actions have always been irrational and not completely coldly calculating, as someone who first came across him on late night access TV in Austin (usually railing against W).
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:17 pm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:50 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:36 pm I know its become the standard to view Alex Jones as an asshole rather than a crazy person, but IMO he's some mix of both. He's not a rational person with a normal world view, he's a kook who never should have been able to get so big and his actions have always been irrational and not completely coldly calculating, as someone who first came across him on late night access TV in Austin (usually railing against W).
Was this before or after he lost his radio affiliate network due to 9/11 bullshit?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:54 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:36 pm I know its become the standard to view Alex Jones as an asshole rather than a crazy person, but IMO he's some mix of both. He's not a rational person with a normal world view, he's a kook who never should have been able to get so big and his actions have always been irrational and not completely coldly calculating, as someone who first came across him on late night access TV in Austin (usually railing against W).
He's an entertainer who knows how to hustle his idiot base for a few million dollars.
Butt juice