Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:32 am
me wrote:The four women I have known to have had abortions (the ones who admitted it to me), they had them when they were 19, 23, 25, and 31. Those were their ages at the time. I met them many years later. All four of them, were jaded. All four of them, were broken, wounded, and shitty inside. None of them had happy homes to come home to at the end of the day. None of them had loving husbands. None of them had living children. None of them had normal lives. I'm not saying the abortion caused all that. But I am saying it was a part of it.
For every women who regrets getting an abortion, there are a dozen who, if not glad they did, are satisfied they made the right choice and comfortable with their decision. And then there are those, like your mom, who very much regret not getting an abortion and who ended up exactly like the non-existent women you describe above, b/c of you...
So you've said. I know differently.

Do I think it is possible for a woman who had an abortion (or two) to eventually get married, have a family, and be happy in her life and womanhood? Sure, that is possible. But its not exactly, likely. We all know the marriage rate in the United States is in the dumper (the single largest household size nowadays are singletons) and we all know the birthrate hits new record lows each year as well. You know that as well as I do, what was common and ordinary lifestyle for the majority of women (regardless of their IQ, religion, or skin complexion) is now an increasingly rare thing only for the most promising women. Its not supposed to be that way hedge, but it is. I know the numbers.

Men increasingly do not want to marry. That is self-evident. There are ten thousand "catch-a-man" books at the book store for lonely women wanting to know what to do to snag a husband. There are no books for men on how to "catch-a-woman." The first thing I would tell a lonely woman is DON'T be things or DON'T behave certain ways. Don't get pregnant out of wedlock. Don't be broke and in debt with the student loans/credit cards. Don't be jaded. Don't be demanding. Don't be obnoxious. Don't continuously fail marshmallow tests. And don't always carry on in life like you have so much less than you are entitled. They may not want to hear it from me but that doesn't make me wrong. And having that abortion, feeds into pretty much all those DON'Ts. These dozen or so women that you say exist that you say are satisfied they made the right choice? Meh. The numbers don't show that. Marriage is rare for women. Happiness is rare for women. Even contentment is getting rare for women. But I don't think you give a damn about that because I don't think your response was a serous one that even YOU believe.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:37 pm

"So you've said. I know differently."

You don't know shit...

Five Years After Abortion, Nearly All Women Say It Was the Right Decision, Study Finds

Even Those Who Struggled to Make the Abortion Decision Supported it Years Later

Five years after having an abortion, over 95 percent of the women in a landmark UC San Francisco study said it was the right decision for them.

The findings, published Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020, in Social Science & Medicine, come as many states are requiring waiting periods and counseling for women seeking abortions, based on the assumption that they may regret having them.

But the researchers at UCSF’s Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSIRH) found no evidence that women began to regret their decisions as years passed. On the contrary, the women reported that both their positive and negative feelings about the abortion diminished over time. At five years, the overwhelming majority (84 percent) had either positive feelings, or none at all.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/01/41642 ... sion-study
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:49 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:19 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:21 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:37 pm "So you've said. I know differently."

You don't know shit...

Five Years After Abortion, Nearly All Women Say It Was the Right Decision, Study Finds

Five years after having an abortion, over 95 percent of the women in a landmark UC San Francisco study said it was the right decision for them.

The findings, published Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020, in Social Science & Medicine, come as many states are requiring waiting periods and counseling for women seeking abortions, based on the assumption that they may regret having them.

But the researchers at UCSF’s Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSIRH) found no evidence that women began to regret their decisions as years passed. On the contrary, the women reported that both their positive and negative feelings about the abortion diminished over time. At five years, the overwhelming majority (84 percent) had either positive feelings, or none at all.

I do not believe (or click on) any link that has an .edu in it. And neither should you. They are in their own Ivory Tower hedge. There is NOTHING than an academic professional (who spent his or her entire career in higher education) could ever tell me about the world of reality, where I would know LESS THAN THEY DO on that subject. Their whole world is predicated on authority and control over students groveling for grades, internships, and finite/limited academic positions. These people have never had to account for anything or produce anything of value. And you think I trust their judgment on how women who have had abortions have handled their lives?

You are dreaming my friend.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:53 pm

Jo Jo from Jerz is a legit sounding journalist. Do you subscribe to her Patreon so she can her raise her two kids and do her journosleuthing full time as she requests in the next tweet in the thread?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:55 pm

Yeah Hedge, Universities don't know or do research on anything. Real research is done by Mom's tweeting on twitter, but thankfully you found that gold mine on your own.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:01 pm

"I do not believe (or click on) any link that has an .edu in it."

Shocker...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:29 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:37 pm "So you've said. I know differently."

You don't know shit...

Why did you lie IB?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Bet he doesn't know her either.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:55 pm Yeah Hedge, Universities don't know or do research on anything. Real research is done by Mom's tweeting on twitter, but thankfully you found that gold mine on your own.
aTm, I only claim to know about the lives of the 4 women that I know who admitted to me they had abortions. When I met them, their lives were in ruin. When I last saw them, still ruin. That is the extent of my study, my objective expertise. Any serious "study" conducted by an "academic" with a "credential" on the overall impact of abortion and what happens for the lives of those women following said abortion, that would be entirely subjective confirmation bias and horseshit. It wouldn't be the least bit objective. You know why? Because God only knows who these 65,000,000 women in the United States were who had abortions (many of them probably "dupes" having more than one abortion) and how the lives ended up. No one at any university could ever possibly be an expert on this doing real research given you have to have a random sample of women admit to them that yes, they had an abortion and yes, lookie here, my life is just so wonderful.

Not buying man. And I don't think you buy it either. I call bullshit on the academic.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:38 pm

In other news.....

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:04 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 pm
aTm wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:55 pm Yeah Hedge, Universities don't know or do research on anything. Real research is done by Mom's tweeting on twitter, but thankfully you found that gold mine on your own.
aTm, I only claim to know about the lives of the 4 women that I know who admitted to me they had abortions. When I met them, their lives were in ruin. When I last saw them, still ruin. That is the extent of my study, my objective expertise. Any serious "study" conducted by an "academic" with a "credential" on the overall impact of abortion and what happens for the lives of those women following said abortion, that would be entirely subjective confirmation bias and horseshit. It wouldn't be the least bit objective. You know why? Because God only knows who these 65,000,000 women in the United States were who had abortions (many of them probably "dupes" having more than one abortion) and how the lives ended up. No one at any university could ever possibly be an expert on this doing real research given you have to have a random sample of women admit to them that yes, they had an abortion and yes, lookie here, my life is just so wonderful.

Not buying man. And I don't think you buy it either. I call bullshit on the academic.
This is why America has turned into a shithole...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:18 pm

I'm all for more money invested into mental health. IB coulda used it when he was young after his mom left him.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:42 pm

IBs brother

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:42 pm IBs brother

I'm sorry rat, but what exactly what INACCURATE about what Tucker Carlson said about the mass murderer? I think he has it spot on.

If Tucker is wrong at defining the motivations, tell me, what motivated the man to murder? What are the concrete reasons for his mental illness which turned him into a homicidal maniac?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:01 am

hedge wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:49 am
eCat wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:10 am hope you guys enjoy the holiday where we celebrate Americans with guns who started an insurrection
I'm starting to think America and the world would be much better off if they'd lost...
spoken like a British sympathizer
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:03 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:59 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:42 pm IBs brother

I'm sorry rat, but what exactly what INACCURATE about what Tucker Carlson said about the mass murderer? I think he has it spot on.

If Tucker is wrong at defining the motivations, tell me, what motivated the man to murder? What are the concrete reasons for his mental illness which turned him into a homicidal maniac?
judging by the spacing of his eyes, I'm gonna start with fetal alcohol syndrome
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:18 am

Imagine these 2 idiots defending another republican mass killer. Typical Wednesday.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:47 am

Fireworks at Es compound.