Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:47 am

She was subpoenaed. Isn't it weird how all the people who say Trump is guilty testified under oath while all the people who say Trump is innocent refuse to testify under oath? Hmmmmm.....

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:58 am

No one at these hearings has any real authority to do anything to anyone. There is no judge, no jury, no risk of any life or limb, no nothing.

Ladies and idiots I give to you the name H.R. Haldeman

So IB, she WAS subpoenaed, which you said she wasn't and now you've also said nothing happens to liars in Congress. Need anything else debunked this morning?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:00 pm

1656518404503.jpg
1656518404503.jpg (96.38 KiB) Viewed 200 times

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:07 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:33 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 pm Yep. Told ya long ago.
To Hillary Supporters

you fucked yourselves backing her instead of a moderate candidate that had broader appeal
Thanks to you, Trump got elected, he stacked the supreme court , you lost on abortion , gun control and no telling what else
and all you can do is post bitter twitter messages from people no one has heard of before.

congrats in your victory in being able to tell Trump supporters they got played. I'm sure its worth it.
This is where right wingers show a lack of understanding. Clinton is a moderate. She just happens to be wildly unpopular with ultra liberals and leftists along with being 1/2 of the GOP’s 30 year boogeyman which has tainted her in the eyes of many moderate/swing voters as well. Granted, she hasn’t helped herself in the likability department at times, but she is far from extreme. She lost because many liberals in swing states voted for the Green Party candidate and because some moderate/swing voters voted against her more than they voted for Trump.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:47 am She was subpoenaed. Isn't it weird how all the people who say Trump is guilty testified under oath while all the people who say Trump is innocent refuse to testify under oath? Hmmmmm.....
Under oath? I see, who sends her to prison if Hutchinson lies in the hearing? Who has that authority? You are missing my point. I'll try again.

Hutchinson does not face any real consequences for lying like a rug. There will be NO cross examination. There is no judge, no jury in this room. She can flap the lips of her pie hole and say anything about a man that she doesn't like, and it will make no difference to her. Likely, she WANTED to be at that hearing. They didn't NEED to subpoena her. She does not like Trump but she loves what she is doing now.

Hutchinson probably does NOT want to take the stand in true criminal proceedings. That is when her nonsense will be cross examined. That is where she would HAVE to be subpoenaed. There will be no "safe space" for her to spin her web of lies, no safe space where her comments might not get herself in trouble.

It's not a question of what is true and what is a lie. It is a question of authority and consequences. This is a hearing, a dog and pony show, with no one in any real authority to dole out punishment to wrong-doers. Let us see what she has to say if she takes the stand in genuine criminal proceedings.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:23 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:07 pm
To Hillary Supporters

you fucked yourselves backing her instead of a moderate candidate that had broader appeal
Thanks to you, Trump got elected, he stacked the supreme court , you lost on abortion , gun control and no telling what else
and all you can do is post bitter twitter messages from people no one has heard of before.

congrats in your victory in being able to tell Trump supporters they got played. I'm sure its worth it.
This is where right wingers show a lack of understanding. Clinton is a moderate. She just happens to be wildly unpopular with ultra liberals and leftists along with being 1/2 of the GOP’s 30 year boogeyman which has tainted her in the eyes of many moderate/swing voters as well. Granted, she hasn’t helped herself in the likability department at times, but she is far from extreme. She lost because many liberals in swing states voted for the Green Party candidate and because some moderate/swing voters voted against her more than they voted for Trump.
Trump didn't win the election in 16. He played the better game.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:24 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:19 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:47 am She was subpoenaed. Isn't it weird how all the people who say Trump is guilty testified under oath while all the people who say Trump is innocent refuse to testify under oath? Hmmmmm.....
Under oath? I see, who sends her to prison if Hutchinson lies in the hearing? Who has that authority? You are missing my point. I'll try again.

Hutchinson does not face any real consequences for lying like a rug. There will be NO cross examination. There is no judge, no jury in this room. She can flap the lips of her pie hole and say anything about a man that she doesn't like, and it will make no difference to her. Likely, she WANTED to be at that hearing. They didn't NEED to subpoena her. She does not like Trump but she loves what she is doing now.

Hutchinson probably does NOT want to take the stand in true criminal proceedings. That is when her nonsense will be cross examined. That is where she would HAVE to be subpoenaed. There will be no "safe space" for her to spin her web of lies, no safe space where her comments might not get herself in trouble.

It's not a question of what is true and what is a lie. It is a question of authority and consequences. This is a hearing, a dog and pony show, with no one in any real authority to dole out punishment to wrong-doers. Let us see what she has to say if she takes the stand in genuine criminal proceedings.
Idiocy at its highest right here people.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 pm

Maybe you should ask that H R. guy I listed. Or Caspar Weinberger what it's like to lie to Congress.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:29 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:58 am No one at these hearings has any real authority to do anything to anyone. There is no judge, no jury, no risk of any life or limb, no nothing.

Ladies and idiots I give to you the name H.R. Haldeman

So IB, she WAS subpoenaed, which you said she wasn't and now you've also said nothing happens to liars in Congress. Need anything else debunked this morning?
Are you fucked in the head? I think you must be. FBI Agent Strzok testified in a Senate hearing. Listen to this motherfucker.

And all that happened to him was that he fired from the FBI. And now, (because he is arrogant enough to think he hasn't actually done anything wrong) he is suing the federal government for backpay! But that is okay, even if he doesn't get it, he will make money on his book deal.

There are no real consequences in a Senate hearing or this Jan 6 hearing. There is no judge here, no charges filed, no real threat of prison time. They are dog and pony shows.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:37 pm

Well, I guess it's true. You can't teach blind people to read.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:39 pm

Blind person? Read this.
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 pm Maybe you should ask that H R. guy I listed. Or Caspar Weinberger what it's like to lie to Congress.
Weinberger never even went to trial. He was pardoned by Bush Sr. And by the by, the charges brought against him were criminal ones. And the only reason why he was charged was because the democrats in congress appointed a special prosecutor by the name of Lawrence Walsh. His was a political prosecution.

Dems never eat their own. Ever. So the only way Hutchinson gets in trouble for her flapping her pie hole lips in these silly hearings is if the GOP cares enough to appoint a special prosecutor for the sole purpose of going after HER. That is not going to happen. Weinberger was Sec of Def and loyal to Reagan which is why the dems hated him. The GOP does not give a damn about Hutchinson because the GOP (who loved Reagan) never really liked Trump in the first place.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 pm

"You're OK with Hillary hiring someone to make up a fake dossier on Trump and the FBI colluding with her to bring him down?"

Isn't this what the whole Durham special counsel was set up to investigate? How long has that been going on now? 2 years? 3? How many convictions - hell, how many indictments - have resulted from this? Much less of Hilary. That's weak sauce man, and I can just as easily turn the tables back on you (like you're attempted to do by equating this "deep state collusion to bring Trump down" (which is itself totally made up by, you guessed it, Trump himself) with Trump's traitorous attempt to overturn the entire election for the simple reason he lost but is too much of a baby and a pussy to admit it), if you're enraged by boilerplate political dirty tricks during an election, how can you be OK with the actual president, with all the powers of his office behind him (except, oh, I forgot, the "deep state" hated him too, right? It was Trump against the world, always, blahblahblah) trying to fuck over the entire democratic process that our country is based on? Oh yeah, I forgot, he picked some judges that you believe have your interests in mind. I wonder if that's worth more than 30 pieces of silver...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Weinberger, a former Defense secretary, was indicted on felony charges in 1992 for lying to Congress about his role in the Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan administration, in which officials sold arms to the Iranian government to support militant rebels in Nicaragua. Weinberger was among a number of Reagan aides who were charged with lying to Congress, along with Clair George, deputy director of operations at the CIA, and John Poindexter, Reagan's national security adviser.

Weinberger had been scheduled to stand trial, but before that occurred, President George H.W. Bush granted him and five other advisers involved in the scandal — including George — full pardons. Meanwhile, an appeals court reversed Poindexter's conviction.

Haldeman, who served as President Richard Nixon’s first White House chief of staff, was convicted, along with John Mitchell, one of Nixon's attorneys general, in 1975 of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and perjury related to testimony he gave to the Senate Watergate Committee investigating the cover-up of the Watergate break-in at the Democratic National Committee’s headquarters.

Haldeman was sentenced to a maximum of 8 years in prison, which was later reduced to one to four years. He wound up serving 18 months. Mitchell served 19 months in prison.

Want more?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 pm

"Trump got elected because millions of people had decided that whatever was going on in Washington wasn't America anymore."

Yeah, and I guess they showed us what America really is on Jan. 6th. Their America, anyway...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Trump lost both popular elections. Hard for that claim to even exist.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:07 pm
To Hillary Supporters

everyone understood Hillary was a moderate, hell she was/is a war hawk. I said fucked themselves by not going with over a moderate with broader appeal.

it wouldn't have mattered looking back - she had the super delegates locked up, Obama's administration and the FBI was going to look the other way no matter what she did and they actually aided her in trying to bring down Trump.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 pm "Trump got elected because millions of people had decided that whatever was going on in Washington wasn't America anymore."

Yeah, and I guess they showed us what America really is on Jan. 6th. Their America, anyway...
everyone has their version of America now
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:00 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:43 pm Weinberger, a former Defense secretary, was indicted on felony charges in 1992 for lying to Congress about his role in the Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan administration, in which officials sold arms to the Iranian government to support militant rebels in Nicaragua. Weinberger was among a number of Reagan aides who were charged with lying to Congress, along with Clair George, deputy director of operations at the CIA, and John Poindexter, Reagan's national security adviser.

Weinberger had been scheduled to stand trial, but before that occurred, President George H.W. Bush granted him and five other advisers involved in the scandal — including George — full pardons. Meanwhile, an appeals court reversed Poindexter's conviction.

Haldeman, who served as President Richard Nixon’s first White House chief of staff, was convicted, along with John Mitchell, one of Nixon's attorneys general, in 1975 of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and perjury related to testimony he gave to the Senate Watergate Committee investigating the cover-up of the Watergate break-in at the Democratic National Committee’s headquarters.

Haldeman was sentenced to a maximum of 8 years in prison, which was later reduced to one to four years. He wound up serving 18 months. Mitchell served 19 months in prison.

Want more?
I get all that. But Hutchison is a girl and the GOP does not give two shits about Trump. They are not going to appoint a "special prosecutor" to go after Hutchinson for LYING in a hearing that they don't even give a shit about? Was Hutchinson Sec of Def under Obama or Biden?

You can't compare her to Caspar Weinberger. You think they went after Weinberger because the dems cared about the Iranians or the Contras? HA! Weinberger was LOYAL to the man that the democratic party hated more than communism. They wanted to take him down by any means possible and the tool they used was him obstructing justice in the Iran-Contra affair (the same justice I would have obstructed if given the chance.)

So as I said from the very beginning, none of this political dog and pony show matters. Her lies, or half-truths (or whatever they are) will not put her at risk for anything. Nothing. Not unless you think the GOP is going to go all Ken Starr on Hutchinson. I know you are partially retarded but even you are not that retarded to believe that the GOP would do that.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:01 pm

"how many of you will stand up to Biden or a future nominee who pushes for stacking the court to insure that there is a liberal bias? Not only will you not stand up to it, you'lll cheer it when it happens."

Oh yeah, like you stood up to McConnell when he stopped Garland from even getting a hearing, then rammed Barrett thru in less than a month? Talk about stacking the court. And talk about cheering for it when it happens. That's your side, not ours. I'm not saying we wouldn't be doing it too if it had gone in our favor, but look in the mirror for just a second before you start accusing my side of a hypothetical hypocrisy when you're putting it on full display yourself in here. And another thing I'm sure you're going to cheer your ass off for is if the repubs win the senate and, say, Clarence Thomas dies the next day, Mitch will make sure Biden doesn't get to put anybody on the Supreme Court. He'll hold up the nomination for 2 years and then if Biden wins in 2024, he'll hold it up for another 4 years and you'll not only be fine with it, you'll be delighted. As long as you get your way, right?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:07 pm

I sorta feel sorry for IB.