Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:33 am

E got played and now he's mad at me again basically because I was right. It kills him. Remember. This is only 1 day in Trumps presidency. Imagine the others? Naw. I'm gonna enjoy every second of this. And of course ni E post is complete without a reference to Hillary. It's what losers do. Lose. Like Trump. BAHAHAHA!

P.S. You forget I voted for Johnson in 16. Wanted neither Trump nor Hillary. All good though.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:04 am

Chris Hayes reminds me of aTm...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:07 am

you keep projecting this nonsense

between Hllary and Trump, I'd vote for Trump again
between Biden and Trump, I'd vote for Trump again

matter of fact, the only one that would give me pause is I'd consider Tulsi Gabbard.

I suspect you'll find few if any people willing to say, even all things considered they'd vote for Hillary or Biden over Trump that were original Trump voters.

most of us on here from day 1 said we'd vote for Trump for the SCOTUS picks. He's a very flawed man, but he still a better choice than the choices the democrats put up.

Have fun putting your daughter on a bus to get an abortion, keep voting for Dems.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:10 am

I love the video of Ron Johnson getting busted pretending he's on a call so he doesn't have to answer questions.

Johnson: I'm on the phone right now

Reporter: No you're not, I can see your screen

Hey Boomer, don't try that shit with a GenX reporter!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:16 am

"He's a very flawed man, but he still a better choice than the choices the democrats put up."

Very flawed? Are you really OK with a guy who would willingly not leave office after losing the election? That's not America anymore, that's a banana republic...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:20 am

That's exactly what e wants.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:23 am

E is so freakin butthurt over this right now it is actually making my morning even better. 7am walk on the beach and now watching him all whiney over eggs is Awsome Baby! You voted for Trump only for SCOTUS. Figures.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:28 am

I obviously despise Trump, mainly b/c I think he's a moron. All the grab the pussy shit and his dumbass rich 1980's frat boy persona and self-aggrandizement is annoying, but not really hate-worthy to me, but his colossal dumbassery is the main reason I hate him. But this Jan. 6th shit and his complete lies about stolen election with zero evidence (the same shit he was saying when Ted Cruz beat him in some state primary in 2016, so this is clearly on page one of his playbook, not something based on reality or evidence whatsoever) is pure criminality.

I'm happy to argue and snipe all day about some dumbass "flawed" politician that even you clearly regard as a useful idiot (Supreme Court picks, whatever other so-called policies that you support that you think he'll be favorable to), but if getting your way in those areas is more important to you than the Constitution and the laws that hold the whole country together, I'd say this country is fucked.

Obviously I've been a drug dealer and a drug addict and at some level in my younger days I halfway considered myself an anarchist, but I always thought the anarchy was on my side of the cultural spectrum (dirty hippy Deadhead druggies, etc). Now that I'm older and off drugs (mostly), I appreciate a little stability. I never dreamed that anarchy and complete disinterest in the Constitution would come from suburbs of fuckin' Cincinnati, but I guess that was a lack of imagination on my part...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:31 am

Wanna buy an 81 Toyota pickup?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:32 am

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:16 am "He's a very flawed man, but he still a better choice than the choices the democrats put up."

Very flawed? Are you really OK with a guy who would willingly not leave office after losing the election? That's not America anymore, that's a banana republic...
I wouldn't be ok with it had it happened. It wasn't going to happen.

and given where we are with the bullshit in Washington, it took that for you decide its not America anymore? You're OK with Hillary hiring someone to make up a fake dossier on Trump and the FBI colluding with her to bring him down? You're OK with Hillary breaking American espionage laws and given a free pass because she was the democratic nominee for the Presidency? Do you get to pick and choose what level of disinterest in the constitution we tolerate or it is just when the person you didn't want to be president pulls up some shit about it?

Trump got elected because millions of people had decided that whatever was going on in Washington wasn't America anymore.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:33 am

Once it's found out Trump told the SCOTUS nominees to just lie about Roe in their hearings and he'd take care of it, the rest will sort itself out. Patterns.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:37 am

The transition was just another way Trump fucked America by putting Biden behind the 8 ball on all that Trump fucked up. Not allowing his teams the right to a smooth transition of power left us ever farther behind on Covid, etc. All over a lie ecat bought hook line and dumbell.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:43 am

and talking about getting your way in the constitution? how many of you will stand up to Biden or a future nominee who pushes for stacking the court to insure that there is a liberal bias? Not only will you not stand up to it, you'lll cheer it when it happens.

this piousness is all bullshit. You're going to hang your hat on Jan 6 in the belief that a bunch of rednecks kicking in doors and getting their picture taken in Nancy Pelosi's desk had an actual real shot at a government coup

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:04 am

Well hell yeah I'm now all for stacking the court. Trump has made a mockery of it. Unless they remove the 3 Trump appointed which will never happen without perjury then impeachments, it's the only way to keep the courts fair for all Americans. It sucks but it's the only way to root out Trumpism on the court.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:54 am

eCats Murica

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:15 am

Next subject.

The price of a barrel of oil is now back to 2013 prices. Why are gas prices still so high? Biden? Record Profits? Corporate Greed?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:17 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:30 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:24 pm The reason why we are having hearings is because, well to be frank, they can't have actual court proceedings. This is all a dog and pony show. Hutchinson was not cross examined. She just rambled on and on without cross. There will BE no cross examination of any of these witnesses because there will be NO ONE speaking out for Trump's side.

If they could have gone to actual court, they would have. They can't do that, so they put on a show. Its all just for show.
Exactly. Always been that way. From here it goes to the DOJ. That how hearings work. Thanks for waiting for everyone to head to bed before you posted yesterday. Figured as much.

E. BAHAHAHASUCKITFATLOSERHAHAHA!
DOJ? Just go get another "special prosecutor" like you did with Mueller. Look how that turned out last time?

No, the reason why they are doing hearings is that is all they can do. This is about politics to try and hurt Trump's chances at re-election in 2024, that is it. There is no other reason for these hearings.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:29 am

I'm sure they're gonna look back at that investigation too. All things are reopened once a President is proven a fraud.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:33 am

1656516775237.jpg
1656516775237.jpg (122.97 KiB) Viewed 164 times

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:36 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:29 am I'm sure they're gonna look back at that investigation too. All things are reopened once a President is proven a fraud.
The only "consequence" of these hearings is to try and prevent just one more person to vote to re-elect Trump. That is it. There will be no fines, no charges, no nothing. No one at these hearings has any real authority to do anything to anyone. There is no judge, no jury, no risk of any life or limb, no nothing. Moreover, if there was any chance that Hutchinson could have been cross-examined (the way she would be if it was an actual trial) then I would say it is unlikely that she would have been willing to speak under oath. You would have had to subpoena her. And the words "5th Amendment" would have been uttered as many times by her as we heard from Lois Learner.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.