Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:40 pm

They won't put it to a vote though Toe. This decision doesn't affect me a bit. If my daughters want one. They'll get one. A good one. I think this just exposes the court and it's members to so much more scrutiny than I think they are expecting. Thomas and his wife definitely will be brought up in the 6th hearings now. They'll all be picked apart as will how they got on the court from McConnells stall through Comey. Abortion will eventually once again be legal. Just gotta separate church from state. That got lost somewhere.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:42 pm

Only 30-35% of Americans believe abortion should be illegal. Put it to a vote. Seems simple to me.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:01 pm

"Only 30-35% of Americans believe abortion should be illegal. Put it to a vote. Seems simple to me."

That would completely fuck up the regime of minority rule that the pubs have on the country...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:02 pm

Yep.

I wonder if Thomas will go all the way now. Not only banning gay marriage but also interracial ones. Might as well be fair. God didn't want whites marrying negros. Right IB?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:10 pm

Time to introduce a new child protection act to protect those babies the Republicans love until birth from the reality of life after their 1st breath. Better child care funding, better tax breaks, breakfast in schools. Let's see if the Republicans will fund those types of things.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Exactly the things they've opened themselves up to now.
20220624_141931.jpg
20220624_141931.jpg (58.83 KiB) Viewed 616 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:02 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:02 pm Yep.

I wonder if Thomas will go all the way now. Not only banning gay marriage but also interracial ones. Might as well be fair. God didn't want whites marrying negros. Right IB?
I am not here to gloat. Am I happy about this decision (that we all knew was coming) well yes I am. Well done. Well done. But since you asked me this question, let me answer it.

As some of you know, I put myself through college while working in a warehouse (first as a night picker, later, day time to receive and fill locations.) I started when I was 18. At 21, I had pretty much done every job in the warehouse. And I knew every single co-worker on every shift. One such co-worker was a 40-something Vietnam vet. He and I talked a lot. I revered him. I respected him. He had a lot of wisdom in his 40-something years. I digress.

Anyway, this then 40-something Vietnam Vet (a liberal democrat every day of his life after the day he voted to re-elect Richard Nixon) asked the 21 year old me why I was a Republican. He couldn't seem to understand it. So I explained it to him: I was horrified by the democrat party platform that included abortion on demand for all women in this country to not only be a law, but a fundamental woman's right. He stopped, spun around, looked me dead in the eye, and said to me
40 something Vietnam Vet in 1992 wrote:what if some ni--er monkey rapes your sister and gets her pregnant with a half ni--er monkey child? You want to be an uncle to a half ni--er monkey? Are you going to be against abortion now what with all those ni--ers raping white girls?
I started to feel angry rat. But I wasn't angry with him. No. I was angry with myself. I was angry with myself because I allowed myself to feel nothing but respect and admiration for such an ignorant imbecile such as this miserable man. I felt sorry for him and I felt angry for myself. I realized, I had a poor ability to judge character.

Point is this, God has not opinion on whites and blacks marrying. None. He is indifferent. As I am indifferent. All I say is that if a black married a white, I want them to remain married for life. That is my position, right or wrong. But I think you might find it interesting (and DS can back me up on this since this is his infernal business): white women marrying black men have the HIGHEST divorce rate in the United States whereas black women marrying white men have the LOWEST divorce rate in the United States. Isn't that interesting rat? Make of that statistic anyway you wish.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 pm

Oh Jesus Fuck. Do I have to read this?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:28 pm

Next time answer my question. Don't give us some story of your miserable younger life.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:28 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 pm Oh Jesus Fuck. Do I have to read this?
You don't have to read anything. Remain an ignorant drunk. That is what you are good at.

And I answered your question. You are welcome.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm

No. Ya didn't. Par for the course from you. Go rape another tenant.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:49 pm

Remember when you guys didn’t believe us when we said we voted for Trump to get SCOTUS?

Progressives were so busy masterbating over the Jan 6 hearing they totally just got fucked over by Trump for years. Right to carry enforced in New York invalidating all other city and state laws and now abortion is not a constitutional right.

Can’t wait for Biden to have to field calls to stack the court

Admittedly I am torn on abortion ,didnt think it would be overturned but I am loving progressives wailing in the streets right now. They should have moved to Canada like they said they would when Trump got elected.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm No. Ya didn't. Par for the course from you. Go rape another tenant.
I didn't answer your question?
me wrote:Point is this, God has no opinion on whites and blacks marrying. None. He is indifferent. As I am indifferent.
In other words, I have no opinion. I don't care. I don't care who marries who because God doesn't care. I only care when they get divorced.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:52 pm

Thomas says gay marriage and contraception is on the docket next.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:00 pm

E is on top of things today.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:09 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:52 pm Thomas says gay marriage and contraception is on the docket next.
I am glad it was six justices and not five to overturn. Roberts got this one right. I am happy about that. With six, well, you can forget overturning what they have now overturned. This was not a close decision.

God has not given up on us yet since we have proved that we have not given up on Him. His rules are tough, but they can be followed by anyone with enough willingness to delay gratification to pass the most basic of marshmallow tests.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm

It was 5-4 dumbass. Way to pay attention.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:25 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm It was 5-4 dumbass. Way to pay attention.
Pay attention.
Joining the Alito opinion were Justice Clarence Thomas, appointed by the first President Bush, and the three Trump appointees — Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Chief Justice John Roberts, appointed by President George W. Bush, concurred in the judgment only, and would have limited the decision to upholding the Mississippi law at issue in the case, which banned abortions after 15 weeks. Calling the decision "a serious jolt to the legal system," he said that both the majority and dissent displayed "a relentless freedom from doubt on the legal issue that I cannot share."
That is six, not five. Yes, Roberts bitched about Alito's opinion but voted to agree with him anyway.

Dumbass.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:29 pm