ANTIFA!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:42 am

I love the smell of zipties in the morning.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:09 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:20 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:15 pm

The Chinese are losing faith in their financial institutions during Covid lock downs

https://www.asiamarkets.com/chinese-banks-run/
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:57 pm

I'm seriously surprised the Dems have let Jones live this long. All I can do is laugh at the fools who actually bought any of his crazy shit. Y'all retarded.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:13 am

yes

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 am

Another shit economic day under the BIden clusterfuck.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:13 am

Thanks Trump!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:28 pm

This is a great Monday!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:49 pm

I was waiting to see if they were gonna bring up the transition of power. Just a nugget but it's coming.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:33 pm

1655148797979.jpg
1655148797979.jpg (76.37 KiB) Viewed 359 times

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:41 pm

Just in case anybody is fooled, I'd like to remind all of you we are now currently on the 6th consecutive year of whining and backroom scheming by either #TeamBlue or #TeamRed fucksticks about "muh election!"

6 years of efforts trying to get a leg up on the other side, score political points, propagandize their supporters and pretty much zero fucks given about actually doing something that deals with the security, transparency, and public confidence in our elections.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:04 pm

aTm wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:41 pm Just in case anybody is fooled, I'd like to remind all of you we are now currently on the 6th consecutive year of whining and backroom scheming by either #TeamBlue or #TeamRed fucksticks about "muh election!"

6 years of efforts trying to get a leg up on the other side, score political points, propagandize their supporters and pretty much zero fucks given about actually doing something that deals with the security, transparency, and public confidence in our elections.
Get rid of mail in ballots and I would have confidence in it. Right now? Nope.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:05 pm

We'll be voting by smart phone soon enough...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:24 pm

Wish your death was soon enough

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:39 pm

A

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:13 am

We hear plenty of reasons for the perfect storm that imploded California. One-party, progressive government, of course. Decades of unchecked illegal immigration, without doubt. Years of mass flight out of state of the productive middle classes, certainly.

But perhaps the most important, but overlooked, reason has been the infusion of trillions of dollars of mostly tech capital into the state. Unimaginable sums of market capital warped politics and led to a top-down, feudal society, run by progressive elites who are shielded from the ramifications of their own toxic ideologies.

More specifically, the common denominator was the emergence in California of a selfish, monied, left-wing political class. In concrete terms, it cared little for others but masked that unconcern with abstract leftism, emulating medieval penance and indulgences to assuage guilt over its enjoyment of sheltered and very good lives. .........

If it were a question of drilling more oil while transitioning to clean power or shrugging that nobody José Martinez in Sanger would pay $6.50 a gallon to commute to work, it was a no brainer: Mr. Martinez was simply out of sight, out of mind collateral damage.

So too all of California’s poor and lower middle classes who could not afford to flee and now cannot afford shelter, food, fuel, and safety, due to decades of policies that zoned away new home construction, strangled the gas, timber, and mining industries, taxed and regulated gas and diesel to the point of unaffordability, neglected the needs of the state’s once rich farming industry, and loved fish far more than people. Apparently, these well-educated and self-declared Socrateses believed that Californians could drink Facebook, eat Google, drive Twitter, and live on Snapchat.

The far-left Atlantic’s various contributors for years have been cheerleading most of the policies adopted by the Bay Area elite—defunding the police, decriminalizing an array of crimes, appeasing homelessness, ignoring dangerous drug use and dealing, and urging more redistributive taxation and entitlement.

But now Atlantic essayist Nellie Bowles warns us that San Francisco is a “failed city.” And she is correct in that the city is increasingly medieval. Its downtown is emptying, filthy, toxic, dangerous, and pre-civilizational—perhaps an unfair term since it was rare in pre-Roman Gaul or nomadic North Africa for tribal residents to sleep in the village pathways, fornicate and defecate openly among children, and violently attack random passersby.........

Over one-fifth of the state lives below the poverty rate. Urban geographer Joel Kotkin recently noted that African Americans and Latinos in California suffer among the lowest real incomes in the nation, 48th and 50th respectively. How could that be true in the land of Mark Zuckerberg, Nancy Pelosi, and Jerry Brown?

One-third of Americans on public assistance live in California. To drive through the rural center of the state is to revisit the 1930s world of the Joads. Ramshackle farmhouses now house 20 or some immigrants. Many of them reside here illegally, in trailers, shacks, and illegal add-ons. A state famous for regulating the life out of the middle classes simply ignores systemic flagrant violations of sewage, water, power, and building codes, in the manner of the exemptions given the homeless: out of sight, out of mind.

California’s mid-size cities nudge out other blue-state metropolises to rank among the nation’s leaders in property crimes. The nation’s highest gas taxes, income taxes, and near highest sales taxes either do not mitigate the above pathologies or perhaps help fuel them.

If our liberal political elites lived in crime-ridden Stockton, San Bernardino, or Modesto, had two children in the Los Angeles City public schools, commuted daily on the 99 from Delano to Visalia, flew weekly commercial out of LAX, tried to buy a California home on their salaries as public officials, rode BART to Oakland each evening home, or depended on a business supplying the state with lumber, gas or oil, food, transportation, or construction—the stuff of life—then they might fathom how assuaging their left-wing guilt in the abstract destroyed the lives of those they never see and never wish to see.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:56 am

sardis wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:24 pm Wish your death was soon enough
I can't give that an A but I will acknowledge that it's one of the most straightforward, no-frills "I wish you were" posts I've seen. Very pure expression of the form...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:12 am

You'd think people would be fleeing California by the millions if that article eCat posted was even remotely true, and yet it's the most populace state in the country, by a pretty big margin. Crazy how so many people choose to live in complete and utter squalor and anarchy in a state with (if we are to believe the screed eCat posted) absolutely no redeeming qualities, jobs, housing, laws, or opportunities whatsoever. I can't believe the guy didn't mention feral pigs roaming the streets...