Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 7:06 am

1st lead story on the news this morning. Trump endorsements get mixed results. So yeah. He's still around and still pushing buttons for these fools. He's 85% of the reason America suck today. Those of you that say He's not in office anymore can suck it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed May 18, 2022 8:26 am

Glad to see NC got rid of Cawthorne

should have never elected him in the first place
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 18, 2022 9:36 am

It was the mountain portion near Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina that also has lots of Florida folks living there half of the year. That's why it happened.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed May 18, 2022 9:39 am

Survey of what issues are important. I'm guessing that the SC overturn of Roe v. Wade won't hurt R's at the polls that much.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS-pTWaWIAE ... name=small

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed May 18, 2022 9:40 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:36 am It was the mountain portion near Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina that also has lots of Florida folks living there half of the year. That's why it happened.
The Florida folk can't vote there because it's not their primary residence.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 18, 2022 9:58 am

I was reading how abortion is way down on the list of issues

probably why they feel good about pushing it at the moment

The Biden administration is sinking with inflation, supply chain , war and immigration. Abortion is going to get drowned out in the noise.

I personally didn't think R Vs W would be overturned, but I am OK with it going to states rights. But the old argument is true - illegalizing abortion isn't going to stop abortions, just the safe ones. Like gun control isn't going to stop mass shootings
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 10:03 am

Just the racial ones.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 18, 2022 10:39 am

sardis wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:39 am Survey of what issues are important. I'm guessing that the SC overturn of Roe v. Wade won't hurt R's at the polls that much.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS-pTWaWIAE ... name=small
inflation is ridiculous. I could easily see that as that main issue this November.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 18, 2022 10:48 am

eCat wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:58 am I was reading how abortion is way down on the list of issues

probably why they feel good about pushing it at the moment

The Biden administration is sinking with inflation, supply chain , war and immigration. Abortion is going to get drowned out in the noise.

I personally didn't think R Vs W would be overturned, but I am OK with it going to states rights. But the old argument is true - illegalizing abortion isn't going to stop abortions, just the safe ones. Like gun control isn't going to stop mass shootings
I am also OK with it going to states rights. It was that way until 1973. It should have remained that way. I believe that the drinking age should have remained a states rights issue. I get MADD and I get that so many teenagers have cars (which fucks everything up for 18 year old drinking ages in this country) but Reagan and MADD was still wrong to do what they did.

There will be states where abortion will be criminalized and there will be states where it will lawful right up until just before birth. And everything in between. And people do not have to live in the states where this horror is tolerated and other people can choose to ONLY live in those states.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed May 18, 2022 11:38 am

Holeee shit dude. LMAO at the very end of this video. It's amazing how people let their dick get them into trouble even when they clearly know better. He literally shows the internal Twitter memo warning people about Project Veritas right to the Project Veritas honeypot that is chatting him up.

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 18, 2022 11:51 am

LOL
Project Veritas has alot of tricks.

all the pro twitter people in a tizzy about Project Veritas , a private company, censoring and editing this video to determine what was correct and appropriate for public consumption

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 18, 2022 11:58 am

"The Florida folk can't vote there because it's not their primary residence."

That didn't stop Mark Meadows...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 pm

"There will be states where abortion will be criminalized and there will be states where it will lawful right up until just before birth."

Abortion right up until just before birth isn't legal anywhere (unless there is grave threat to the life of the mother) and no doctor would do it anyway, nor would any woman. This is just another fake ass "dem pedophile ring in a pizza parlor" canard that only idiots like you believe...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 18, 2022 12:20 pm

the Womens Health Protection act would argue otherwise

Abortion access would be protected from bans and medically unnecessary restrictions that do not apply to other similar health care procedures. These restrictions include six-week bans, 20-week bans, mandatory ultrasounds, biased counseling, waiting periods, and requirements that providers obtain admitting privileges at local hospital

The legislation would have also given way for the providers to perform the procedure without a "prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient’s life or health." Additionally, the bill states "in interpreting the provisions of this Act, a court shall liberally construe such provisions to effectuate the purposes of the Act."

When Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., introduced the measure earlier this month, he assured reporters during a press conference that the patient’s "health" includes psychological and emotional health

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 18, 2022 12:26 pm

On the morning of April 27, the Department of Homeland Security announced the creation of the first Disinformation Governance Board with the stated goal to “coordinate countering misinformation related to homeland security.” The Biden administration tapped Nina Jankowicz, a well-known figure in the field of fighting disinformation and extremism, as the board’s executive director.
In naming the 33-year-old Jankowicz to run the newly created board, the administration chose someone with extensive experience in field of disinformation, which has emerged as an urgent and important issue. The author of the books “How to Be a Woman Online” and “How to Lose the Information War,” her career also featured stints at multiple nonpartisan think tanks and nonprofits and included work that focused on strengthening democratic institutions. Within the small community of disinformation researchers, her work was well-regarded.
But within hours of news of her appointment, Jankowicz was thrust into the spotlight by the very forces she dedicated her career to combating. The board itself and DHS received criticism for both its somewhat ominous name and scant details of specific mission (Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said it “could have done a better job of communicating what it is and what it isn’t”), but Jankowicz was on the receiving end of the harshest attacks, with her role mischaracterized as she became a primary target on the right-wing Internet. She has been subject to an unrelenting barrage of harassment and abuse while unchecked misrepresentations of her work continue to go viral.
Now, just three weeks after its announcement, the Disinformation Governance Board is being “paused,” according to multiple employees at DHS, capping a back-and-forth week of decisions that changed during the course of reporting of this story. On Monday, DHS decided to shut down the board, according to multiple people with knowledge of the situation. By Tuesday morning, Jankowicz had drafted a resignation letter in response to the board’s dissolution.

She probably didn't help her case piling on in regards to the Hunters Laptop isn't real bandwagon

They have asked her to stay on , but a federal agency dedicated to combating the right to free speech is not going to go well.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 12:54 pm

hedge wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:58 am "The Florida folk can't vote there because it's not their primary residence."

That didn't stop Mark Meadows...
And the hell if they'll ever give up that tax free status to vote where they should.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 12:58 pm

hedge wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 pm "There will be states where abortion will be criminalized and there will be states where it will lawful right up until just before birth."

Abortion right up until just before birth isn't legal anywhere (unless there is grave threat to the life of the mother) and no doctor would do it anyway, nor would any woman. This is just another fake ass "dem pedophile ring in a pizza parlor" canard that only idiots like you believe...
It surprises me people still drink this kool aid.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 18, 2022 1:05 pm

I don't believe that any woman would seek, nor any doctor perform, an "abortion" on a woman who was a couple weeks (or even couple of months) shy of giving birth except under the most extreme medical (not psychological) circumstances...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 18, 2022 1:10 pm

The statistics bear out that the vast majority of abortions occur within the first trimester. These grisly fantasies of people like IB just don't happen except in the most extreme cases...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 1:15 pm

That's what they focus on to scare their hypnotized followers.