G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:25 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 pm
aTm wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:27 am
The LAW wrote: provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.
there are actual FINANCIAL DAMAGES that a school district must award parents if they take actions that would in anyway empower the LBTGQQXYZ community without first notifying the parents and getting their approval. This is a fucking disaster for the #Woke left and anything they can do to stop it, they will.
Such provisions in situations like this (where financial damages are hard to show) are very often constitutionally questionable at best. SCOTUS has held one must show actual damages with a logical nexus to the amount provided regardless of what a statute says regarding automatic damages in order to comply with due process.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:29 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:38 am also, it looks like in the past couple of days Jack Dorsey has been going after the board of twitter as well.

He says they are dysfunctional and implies they have ruined a great company.
The board owns very little shares of the company, but receive hundreds of thousands of dollars a year sitting on the board. It makes you wonder if their decision will be based on enhancing shareholder value or protecting their position.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:32 pm

Mommy. Why does Timmy have 2 Dads.

Because he's a faggot son.

Republicans

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:48 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:25 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 pm
aTm wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:27 am
there are actual FINANCIAL DAMAGES that a school district must award parents if they take actions that would in anyway empower the LBTGQQXYZ community without first notifying the parents and getting their approval. This is a fucking disaster for the #Woke left and anything they can do to stop it, they will.
Such provisions in situations like this (where financial damages are hard to show) are very often constitutionally questionable at best. SCOTUS has held one must show actual damages with a logical nexus to the amount provided regardless of what a statute says regarding automatic damages in order to comply with due process.
If you are a school board why risk being #Woke? Why risk it when you can just OBEY THE LAW (and check with the parents before you start telling kids that they can be whatever gender they want) and not pay anyone anything?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:00 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:32 pm Mommy. Why does Timmy have 2 Dads.

Because Timmy's father is a faggot. And he would rather stick his cock in another man's harry asshole than Timmy's mommy's vagina.

The sane
Fixed your post for you
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:28 pm

"But if babies only come from mommies bellies where did Timmy come from?"

They hired a whore.

Republicans

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:25 pm

" This is a fucking disaster for the #Woke left and anything they can do to stop it, they will."

What's stopping "woke" parents from challenging conservative school board decisions? It's basically setting the whole system up for nonstop gridlock. Every fucking parent thinks that whatever they want should be the way it is. Now they're all going to get their say. Can't wait to see what actually gets taught in Florida with nonstop battles going on at every school board curriculum meeting...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:49 pm

The gays are just going to file suit saying it's not fair for their kids not to see books in school depetecting their family lifestyle. It's all mommy and daddy or single rich mommy. This is for votes. It's never gonna hold.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Just like that damn wall that Mexico paid for.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Suckers

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:37 am

hedge wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:25 pm " This is a fucking disaster for the #Woke left and anything they can do to stop it, they will."

What's stopping "woke" parents from challenging conservative school board decisions? It's basically setting the whole system up for nonstop gridlock. Every fucking parent thinks that whatever they want should be the way it is. Now they're all going to get their say. Can't wait to see what actually gets taught in Florida with nonstop battles going on at every school board curriculum meeting...
Woke parents? Who are these people? When they come to the school board meetings they can argue with me. I'll make them feel like shit for being insane. Oh that's right, they don't come to the school board meetings. The Woke parents ARE the school board members.

The reason why this law HAD TO HAPPEN is because school boards have gone completely insane. We have an FBI and a Merrick Garland that investigate parents who threaten school board members (investigate parents like they are domestic terrorists.) So, to protect parents who give a damn that their 4 year old daughter is being taught rubbish like "Sally has two mommies" the Florida legislature created a law to make the completely powerful and unaccountable school board in Florida entirely accountable to the parents of the children being educated.

You don't want to be sued? You don't want parents challenging your decisions? Quit. Quit the board and give up all your power. Quit if you refuse to submit to the authority of the parents. Or, you can teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. Teach things the parents approve of and you'll have nothing to worry about. Submit. Stop focusing on brainwashing small children into thinking that they can be whatever gender they want. Parents do not want that. If anyone taught my kids that rubbish, I would try to have them fired. I would do everything I could to make that happen.

This is a winner. That is why it is driving the left completely insane. The right did what the left has been doing for years, found a way to "cancel" the people in power for their insane decisions.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:32 am

Now Desantis is going after Disneys special state negotiated status. Betcha Orange County is gonna love footing that bill every year. DeSantis is a clueless fuck.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:31 am

I am not transphobic and completely understand much of the fear and circumstance that drives their lobby forward in the name of basically protection, I've been on their side of the argument in message boards (and probably even in here) for many years. This is not, as many conservatives would lead you to believe, some kind of soddom and gamorrah gender bender prance party or whatever they fear in their minds. They have a very fucked up and difficult condition, many come from fucked up situations as well, and the solutions to the issue are not great.

That said I do completely understand the rational side of the conservative backlash. The reality is that where the T lobby wants this to go is very irrational. Like many issues I believe a great portion of the friction here is generated mostly by big pharma and a large dab of mad scientists trying things and pushing the envelope because they can. The medical community believes that they can solve this problem by throwing hormones and surgery and magically solving the problem and making it go away. The reality is harsh. These people will NEVER in the foreseeable future experience real life as their preferred physical sex. They will get a harsh shadow version of being that physical sex. Children (and even young adults) do not understand the ramifications. They do not really understand that the treatment for this involves a tradeoff of a non-functional and potentially health deteriorating life vs healthy functioning body and dealing with the disphoria mentally. Neither are positive paths, but the medical and psychological community have decided that one path is good (and surprise surprise its the one that requires the patient to need the most possible drugs, medical care, and long term help and most importantly requires that they transfer the most possible money into the health services racket.)

There is already a staggeringly large community growing of people detransitioning. Basically going back on the things that they were convinced by others and their own desire for any type fix for their life (generally they also had drug, alcohol, and relationship problems that they think transitioning will fix, because thats how 18 year old brain works). So they end up going back, but you dont go back to normal. Your body is wrecked, even just the hormones without surgery destroys your healthy sex organs and leads to deterioating health, pain, and other problems. Some of these people feel they were never really trans at all, but felt they were just guided down this path by every counselor and medical professional they came across until they signed their physical health away in documents that claim they were "informed" of the consequences. Its really awful. And I agree with conservatives that pushing children towards the "mad scientist" instead of toward the "learn to live with your body" is unethical and a potential disaster.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:50 am

But that's not your decision to make for someone else and their children. Do I think it's weird? Of course. My daughters boyfriend is not trans but binary something hell I don't know and I don't give a fuck. You're worried about someone elses mental/physical health on this issue and that's really not your business. We can't raise our kids to be what they feel they want to be yet we can raise them to be racist, entitled and insensitive. Worry about your own damn sidewalk.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 am

I don't want to make the decision for anyone, and I don't want any paths of treatment closed. It is unethical for the medical community and a political lobby to convince children that they need a lifetime of damaging medical care while avoiding parental input. I don't have any problem with parents and doctors making the best of a hard decision. Nobody is trying to stop that from happening (except in contentious legal cases where the parents disagree with each other)

I do have lots of problems with a medical, political and educational community dubiously deciding that one path is the "best" in all circumstances and steering minors towards that path behind their parent's back. They want it treated as if its a clear-cut "obviously you should do this" and "If the parents are keeping you from it, omg, we're gonna help you and if we cant then the moment you turn 18 show up here and we'll get started, fuck your parents they're obviously evil and besides once we fix you you won't need any family to help you through any difficult times anymore anyway! Good luck, and keep paying those medical bills!" That's just as much of a bullshit fantasy world as believing that the LGBT community is all groomers looking to rape your kids.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:40 am

Gotcha. Good point of view.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:45 am

That trans chick on Euphoria is kinda hot...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:52 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:45 am That trans chick on Euphoria is kinda hot...
Hunter Schafer?

Yeah that young boy is really fucked up in the head. His parents need to have their heads examined for allowing their son to do that to himself. 3rd episode of season 1, he meets his high school gym teacher at a motel where he bends over and allows his gym teacher (a married man) to fuck him in the ass.

If (God help him) the boy ever lops his own penis off, he has about a 31% chance of committing suicide later in life. Those are the numbers now, slightly more than 3 in 10 victims commit suicide years later if they have irreversible gender surgery. I certainly hope he has not yet done that.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 pm

aTm wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 am I don't want to make the decision for anyone, and I don't want any paths of treatment closed. It is unethical for the medical community and a political lobby to convince children that they need a lifetime of damaging medical care while avoiding parental input. I don't have any problem with parents and doctors making the best of a hard decision. Nobody is trying to stop that from happening (except in contentious legal cases where the parents disagree with each other)

I do have lots of problems with a medical, political and educational community dubiously deciding that one path is the "best" in all circumstances and steering minors towards that path behind their parent's back. They want it treated as if its a clear-cut "obviously you should do this" and "If the parents are keeping you from it, omg, we're gonna help you and if we cant then the moment you turn 18 show up here and we'll get started, fuck your parents they're obviously evil and besides once we fix you, you won't need any family to help you through any difficult times anymore anyway! Good luck, and keep paying those medical bills!" That's just as much of a bullshit fantasy world as believing that the LGBT community is all groomers looking to rape your kids.
This is pretty much how I feel about it aTm. That is why this state law is such a good thing. It blesses out sinister school boards and the transgender weirdos who prey upon our children and gives government authority total veto power BACK to the parents to UN-brainwash their children before its too late. Parents can protect their children with an ability to sue and bankrupt destroyers on school boards. I just talked about that miserable boy Hunter Schafer. I feel so sorry for what he has done to himself and I want to SHAME his parents for allowing that to happen to their son. If he lops his penis, 31% shot he'll commit suicide.

I agree with you, the LBGT community is not out to rape all the kids. BUT the left HAS been turning a blind eye to the pedophilia for quite some time. As Bill Maher said to a very quiet, stunned panel and audience, Jeffrey Epstein is a perfect example of that. There are NO people on the right who have been accused of fucking those West Palm Beach high school students on Epstein Island, not unless you think Bill Gates is a closet republican. Everyone in government (on the right) wants to know EVERYTHING that happened there. On the left, they just want the whole thing to go away.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:26 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:50 am But that's not your decision to make for someone else and their children. Do I think it's weird? Of course. My daughters boyfriend is not trans but binary something hell I don't know and I don't give a fuck.
Its your daughter's boyfriend and you don't give a fuck what he thinks? Why not? You should give a fuck what is going on inside his head. That is your daughter he is messing with.

I have a daughter. She has a boyfriend. He is sane. He is rational. I vetted him, he's a good kid or my daughter would not be allowed to go near him. This LGBTQXYZ means nothing to him. He just wants to stay out of trouble, graduate college, get a job, buy a house, pay off all his debts, and have a family. The fact that asking this much of a boyfriend appears to be asking ALOT nowadays, means our society is broken and shitty and needs fixing. But we can't fix it rat if people like you continue to tolerate it.
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:50 amYou're worried about someone elses mental/physical health on this issue and that's really not your business. We can't raise our kids to be what they feel they want to be yet we can raise them to be racist, entitled and insensitive. Worry about your own damn sidewalk.
Believing that LGBTQXYZ is all bullshit (it is) does not make someone a racist. There is no "lesbian race" rat. There is no "homosexual race." There is no "trans-gender race." Bigot? Maybe. Racist. No. Use that word so much and it loses meaning.

50 years ago, we would have institutionalized these people before they hurt themselves (or other people.) We don't do that anymore. The left has gone and ended pretty much all our insane asylums. So the mentally deranged (if they don't even know what genders they are), if they don't go and shoot up a school with an AR-15, they go about their life and live anyway they choose. And they almost always turn to drugs and alcohol and (then) credit addiction and bankruptcy and ruin and (then, when the looks are gone) suicide. Apparently you tolerate this. I don't. It needs to change (back.)

Save our kids rat.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.