innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:07 am

hedge wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:30 pm "If Trump was guilty I would have cared"

He was and you didn't. Why do you lie?
We spent over $30 million in tax dollars investigating him and found nothing. Trump was vindicated. Why do you lie?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:11 am

Trump is Ric Flair...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am

Trump and vindicated are 2 words that will never go together.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:17 am

The Babylon Bee is refusing to back down after Twitter locked its account over a tweet naming U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health Dr. Rachel Levine the satire site's "Man of the Year" for 2022.

"I just received this notice that we’ve been locked out of our account for ‘hateful conduct,’" Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon wrote on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of the social media platform's notice that the Bee's account had been suspended.

"Hi The Babylon Bee, Your account, @TheBabylonBee has been locked for violating the Twitter Rules," the message reads.

In suspending the Bee's account, Twitter cited its rules against "hateful conduct," which state, "You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease."
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:17 pm

What's the joke? That Levine is manish? Irregardless, I think that's a bit much to put The Bee in timeout...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:55 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am Trump and vindicated are 2 words that will never go together.
and to think, if Trump won the 2016 Presidential election as a liberal democrat (much like Reagan, he was that once) and appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices to the court to maintain Roe-vs-Wade, you would love him right now. He could have done every single other thing he did, but change just his Supreme Court picks and the political party that he ran on, and you would love him and be defending him.

there is a natural transition for intelligent, educated people, who start out very liberal when they are younger and they become much more conservative as they age. This is what happened for Reagan, what has happened for Trump. I don't know how educated you are rat (I believe you have your undergrad from the University of Florida) and obviously, you are intelligent. You will transition to a conservative eventually.

You have to have both the education AND intelligence to make this transition. For the super educated with limited intelligence (PhD with an IQ under 105), they can remain liberal (even leftist) all their life. Just because you are well read and you can parrot what a professor taught you in lecture, it does not mean that you have the cognitive, deep thinking skills, to learn, adapt, and (most importantly) change. The ability to change only comes with either wisdom, or IQ.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:42 pm

312211508a4c68a3515c225ced165369--instagram-users-snapback.jpg
312211508a4c68a3515c225ced165369--instagram-users-snapback.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 288 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:15 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:26 am

This is coming from Trump's team but they are saying Daniels lost the appeal and owes him $300K for filing frivolous lawsuits

that really didn't work out well for her - her lawyer steals her book money and she ends up owing money for fucking Trump. I assume he started out paying her.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:31 am

Michigan says Catholic based religious agency should put kids with Richard Levine's, they say no

Michigan loses

-------------------------------------
To resolve a lawsuit that Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys filed on behalf of Catholic Charities West Michigan, state officials have agreed the child welfare provider can care for children according to its religious beliefs without government punishment.

As part of a stipulated court order and judgment, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services conceded that it would violate the First Amendment to take any adverse action against Catholic Charities because the ministry prioritizes placing foster and adoptive children in homes with a married mother and father. The department also agreed to pay $250,000 toward the nonprofit’s attorney’s fees and costs.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:34 am

eCat wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:26 am This is coming from Trump's team but they are saying Daniels lost the appeal and owes him $300K for filing frivolous lawsuits

that really didn't work out well for her - her lawyer steals her book money and she ends up owing money for fucking Trump. I assume he started out paying her.
Yeah. In other news, rain is dry.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:11 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:19 pm

bn3wn.jpg
bn3wn.jpg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 255 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:41 pm

PAVE

Property Appraisal and Valuation Equity task force. A government agency to make home appraisals more equal?

heels in the air VP wrote:Our administration will now require those who conduct appraisals for federal programs must now take part in anti-bias, fair housing, and fair lending training.
Apparently, she thinks that because 95% of appraisers are white people, that black people aren't getting fair appraisals for the homes that they own in their communities. Their homes are appraised far too low. So she wants more minorities trained to be home appraisers (to make it fair for the black and Latino community) AND they want to change the way the current appraisal process is for the existing appraisers.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Works for me

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Works is the wrong word. It doesn't really work.

At the moment, appraisers do the work for the bank to determine if the bank should underwrite the loan amount as requested by the buyer. According to legs-in-the-air, an appraiser can be forced (by government regulation) to assess a property to be whatever the government agency thinks it should be. That just means that banks will stop using appraisers before they underwrite a loan on a property (be it a mortgage, reverse mortgage, or home equity.) They could never trust an appraiser to value the property accurately. And they need to know what the market will bear for the property if they are forced to foreclose and sell. Banks will do their own appraising and the whole process will slow down and become more expensive for everyone (except government.)

Now, (if we PAVE) things are not working.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:53 pm

Ashley Biden left her diary behind in a house she’d been renting while in rehab, and a Trump supporter found it. That person later brought it to a Republican fundraiser, then offered to sell it to Project VERITAS. The entirety of Ashley Biden's Diary, all 112 pages

https://greatgameindia.com/ashley-biden-diary/#

Ashley is right, her taking showers with her father when she was a kid, probably not appropriate

Still trying to figure out why it was appropriate for the FBI to raid James O’Keefe's house looking for this diary. It was never stolen. She abandoned it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:06 pm

You're a complete moron.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:16 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:53 pm Ashley Biden left her diary behind in a house she’d been renting while in rehab, and a Trump supporter found it. That person later brought it to a Republican fundraiser, then offered to sell it to Project VERITAS. The entirety of Ashley Biden's Diary, all 112 pages

https://greatgameindia.com/ashley-biden-diary/#

Ashley is right, her taking showers with her father when she was a kid, probably not appropriate

Still trying to figure out why it was appropriate for the FBI to raid James O’Keefe's house looking for this diary. It was never stolen. She abandoned it.
So, you're trusting the veracity of something from a website called "greatgameindia.com" and yet wonder why people think you're a goddamned buffoon? You should do your pretend wife a favor and go stand in front of a Mack truck barreling down the interstate, you incel dumbfuck.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:38 pm

2nded