received_5225933350806184.jpeg (113.94 KiB) Viewed 311 times

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:11 am

worth watching - 68% decrease in mortality for people -unvaccinated, using ivermectin versus those who did not. Chances of that being a random finding are 1 in 10,000. Decrease in hospitalization of 56%.

imagine all the social media platforms that refused to allow open discussion about the value of this, the deliberate suppression of information that could have possibly saved lives.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:24 am

Yeah, but the value of vaccines is undisputed, with far better numbers than what you're claiming for ivermectin (if true), so if you're willing to take ivermectin (which didn't do jackshit for the MIF) why wouldn't you take the vaccine? I've got nothing against ivermectin, I think at worst it's harmless (not the Tractor Supply ivermectin, but the prescription version for human use), but the thing that bugs me is these idiot yahoos who go balls-in on ivermectin but adamantly refuse to get the vaccine...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:01 pm

this was a study in Africa where vaccines weren't widely available so it wasn't a matter of why

look I took the vaccine but what if it does show 3 or 4 years from now that there is a significant percentage of the population that has myocarditis or blood clots that results in reduced life expectancy due to the vaccine, and taking ivermectin could have prevented that in otherwise healthy people who probably wouldn't have been adversely affected otherwise by getting covid? The Pfzier CEO is saying there needs to a 4th shot now. Do you really believe that the science in the current state of the pandemic is saying a 4th shot is necessary?

and all these people who lined up to behind "the science" allowed this to happen - the media, the government, big pharma (who is having record profits) because basically they hated Trump and Trump supporters who pushed against mandates. You had doctors saying hold up on this and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram would not only delete their post but would ban them from the platform.

We're going to look back at this in 5 years and realize how insane that mentality was.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:18 pm

think Germany is laughing now?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:53 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:11 am worth watching - 68% decrease in mortality for people -unvaccinated, using ivermectin versus those who did not. Chances of that being a random finding are 1 in 10,000. Decrease in hospitalization of 56%.

imagine all the social media platforms that refused to allow open discussion about the value of this, the deliberate suppression of information that could have possibly saved lives.
Was it randomized, placebo controlled, etc?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:08 pm

actually it wasn't randomized in one sense, the higher risk group for morbidity took ivermectin, so had it been more random, the numbers would have even higher in favor of it.

I don't doubt that someone will come along and shoot this down, that's been the M.O. from day one on this, but there is a rational consistent drumbeat that the message is being shouted down and the reasons behind it aren't in the interest of scientific study.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by aTm » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:31 pm

We're going to find out we need billions of shots till the end of time if the CEO of Pfizer is who we're asking
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:46 pm

exactly

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:04 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:08 pm actually it wasn't randomized in one sense, the higher risk group for morbidity took ivermectin, so had it been more random, the numbers would have even higher in favor of it.

I don't doubt that someone will come along and shoot this down, that's been the M.O. from day one on this, but there is a rational consistent drumbeat that the message is being shouted down and the reasons behind it aren't in the interest of scientific study.
Ok….

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:32 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:40 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:31 pm We're going to find out we need billions of shots till the end of time if the CEO of Pfizer is who we're asking
White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci suggested Monday that it’s likely that more COVID-19 vaccines will be needed.

In an interview with CNBC, Fauci was asked how many more COVID-19 vaccine doses, or boosters, will be needed.

“The answer is: we don’t know. I mean, that’s it … It is likely that we’re not done with this when it comes to vaccines,” Fauci, who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said in response.
--------------

this guy is going to quit next year and then 12 months later he is going to be on the BOD for Pfizer or Moderna

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:19 pm

Or maybe it’s the realization that this thing is morphing into a seasonal virus like the flu and will require vaccination each year…

I’m not so naive as to think the pharma companies aren’t pushing a way to maximize profits, but that in and of itself does not mean that there will not be a need for annual vaccination like the flu.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:53 pm

I've never gotten the flu vaccine, mainly b/c I couldn't ever remember getting the flu. But then I got it a few years ago and felt like shit. But I went to the doctor the day after I started feeling bad and he gave me Tami-Flu and maybe something else, I can't remember, and I started feeling better almost immediately and was more or less back to normal in a few days. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten the flu if I'd been vaccinated, but knowing I'd be able to get instant relief with a pill will probably prevent me from getting a flu vaccination. But I can definitely say that after witnessing the difference in response to getting covid at virtually the same time b/w me (vaccinated) and the MIF (not vaccinated), I'm very glad that I got the covid vaccine...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:57 pm

I also can definitely see myself wearing a mask in public if there's a particularly nasty flu going around in the future. I mean, why wouldn't you? Something that simple that could prevent you from feeling like shit, even if it's only for a couple of days...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:26 pm

speaking of not being naive

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/1 ... nfo-430276

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... stantiated

it appears 51 former intelligence officers are fucking morons and hated Trump so much they lied to avoid letting Hunter Biden be a headline running up to the election

While the letter’s signatories presented no new evidence, they said their national security experience had made them “deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case” and cited several elements of the story that suggested the Kremlin’s hand at work.

“If we are right,” they added, “this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:33 pm

but nooooo....no one would lie about vaccines, no one would lie about voter manipulation

UNLESS THE RUSSIANS DID IT!!!!!!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:44 pm

They're still fixated with Hunter. Like Hillary and Obama before him.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:04 pm

Who cares about Hunter Biden? He's about as significant as Don Jr., i..e., not at all...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:08 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:04 pm Who cares about Hunter Biden? He's about as significant as Don Jr., i..e., not at all...
then why lie about him and try to bury the story?