The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:40 am

Yes rat I know that. But Kentucky is not all that far from Cincinnati. When I lived in Boston, if anything meaningful happened in New Hampshire, it hit the local news. So that is why I asked the question.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:48 am

You're an idiot

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:59 am

interesting that Trudeau is saying its wrong for Truckers to shut down business and people's lives over a mandate

I"m sure the irony is lost on him
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Rat, you are as meaninglessly repetitive with that phrase "you're an idiot", as the dad is with the "you're a moron" expression, in The Goldbergs.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:02 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:59 am interesting that Trudeau is saying its wrong for Truckers to shut down business and people's lives over a mandate

I"m sure the irony is lost on him
I'm sure it is

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:52 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:00 pm Rat, you are as meaninglessly repetitive with that phrase "you're an idiot", as the dad is with the "you're a moron" expression, in The Goldbergs.
Works

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:46 am

The difference between the Mueller probe of POTUS Trump's Russian collusion and the Durham probe of HRC spying on then candidate Donald Trump is one of fantasy vs reality. First the fantasy
  • The media was totally behind the fantasy of collusion
  • the people on the Left lived every day in the fantasy of the collusion
  • the people in authority in our investigative agencies humored power brokers and feminists in the delusions of their collusion fantasies
  • there was a great fantasy around this mysterious James Bond-esque British Super Agent Steele and his "dossier"
  • the "dossier" was filled with unverified fantasies
Now the boring reality
  • the media is ignoring Durham because they already know, everything he has is real
  • the Left is working feverishly to find something "real bad" about Durham to discredit the reality of his investigation
  • the FBI will not be spending any real time investigating any of the real facts behind this unless they are forced to do so
  • there are only real companies mentioned in the indictment with real evidence and real witnesses and real defendants
  • there are going to be real consequences for the people who are really shocked that they were caught really breaking the law that they never thought really applied to them
with all the troops pulled back from the Ukraine border and with the Chinese Olympic officials kissing the ass of a 15 year old doped up Russian figure skater, there is not going to be much more real news that the media can use other than Prince Andrew settling out of court with Virginia Roberts Gold-digger Duffres. So people may start to talk about this no matter how much the media wants us all to ignore it

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:01 am

Jesus Christ. You believe the shit you read at Neswmax, Faux News and OAN without questioning it.

It's a wonder you can tie your fucking shoes.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:19 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:01 am Jesus Christ. You believe the shit you read at Neswmax, Faux News and OAN without questioning it.

Counselor, Durham filed on Friday. That happened. The fact that "the news" refused to cover the filing, is irrelevant. It still happened.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:52 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:01 am Jesus Christ. You believe the shit you read at Neswmax, Faux News and OAN without questioning it.

Same way you believed your sources about the Trump/Russian collusion.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:10 am

Anyone who isn’t skeptical of anything they hear from the media is a moron…irregardless of source…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:56 am

Trump's gone. I don't care again.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:21 am

sardis wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:52 am

Same way you believed your sources about the Trump/Russian collusion.
I think DS is just butt hurt right now because now HIS SIDE and HIS POLITICIANS are being investigated. He is afraid.

Trump was never afraid. His kids were never afraid. He was never afraid because he knew from day one, everything in the "dossier" was bullshit and any investigation into anything that happened would result in exactly what it resulted in, exoneration by Mueller. Trump won. That is why he never tried to interfere with the investigation in anyway. Its ALSO the reason why the GOP Senators stayed loyal to him through BOTH bullshit impeachments.

But HRC is afraid. She is likely to LOSE. And that scares the shit out of DS. So he is just venting at me.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:56 am

Why would it scare him? America has moved on. Nobody cares about Hillary anymore except wackos like you trying to defend your tyrant leader. Trust me. Right now, Trump is very afraid.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:15 am

I don't give a fuck about Hillary, it's been obvious for years that the "Russia-Trump collusion/blackmail etc" was just standard Rove-ian politics. Hillary went to great lengths to accuse her opponent of her own political weakness from her time as Secretary of State.

What is very disturbing is the depths to which the mainstream media has avoided investigating and reporting those kind of facts and analysis to the people. The way they treated Trump and his administration is how they should treat all politicians, but they clearly don't. They don't want to find anything on some politicians.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:56 am

aTm wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:15 am I don't give a fuck about Hillary, it's been obvious for years that the "Russia-Trump collusion/blackmail etc" was just standard Rove-ian politics. Hillary went to great lengths to accuse her opponent of her own political weakness from her time as Secretary of State.

What is very disturbing is the depths to which the mainstream media has avoided investigating and reporting those kind of facts and analysis to the people. The way they treated Trump and his administration is how they should treat all politicians, but they clearly don't. They don't want to find anything on some politicians.
Correct.

If your name is "Lester Holt" or "Norah O'Donnell" or "David Meir" and you voted for HRC in 2016 (and I'm pretty sure, all three did) the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO is report on what Durham did on Friday.

Pride aTm. Its Pride. This stings them and if they don't report it, then maybe, it will just go away and it never happened? Or worse, if they don't report it, then they don't have to get into the facts which would make the three of them FEEL BAD about voting for HRC after she did such a despicable thing to then candidate Donald Trump. Or even WORSE THAN THAT, if they don't report it, then they don't have to examine their own lives and thought process if it doesn't make them feel bad that their candidate broke federal election law when she snooped on Donald's servers.

Pride.

We forget that the people in the media, not only are they media, they are also voters. And as voters, it is damn near impossible for some of them to do their jobs in the media and report on the facts if the facts shit all over whoever they like and voted for.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:52 pm

"What is very disturbing is the depths to which the mainstream media has avoided investigating and reporting those kind of facts and analysis to the people. The way they treated Trump and his administration is how they should treat all politicians, but they clearly don't. They don't want to find anything on some politicians."

Sounds like a conspiracy!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:36 pm

Not a conspiracy. Just liking who you like and a refusal (on the part of the media) to dig dirt up on people you like. I know you guys hate it when I quote movies but Tom Hanks said it best about Bob McNamara when he was talking to the owner of the Washington Post (his boss.)

If Trump conspired with Russia, I would have wanted his ass in prison. And I voted for Trump. And I love Trump.

I don't think the leftists in the media who voted for HRC want to hold her accountable because of pride. She is allowed to break the law. So, they don't report on what Durham did.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:40 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:56 am
Correct.

If your name is "Lester Holt" or "Norah O'Donnell" or "David Meir" and you voted for HRC in 2016 (and I'm pretty sure, all three did) the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO is report on what Durham did on Friday.

Pride aTm. Its Pride. This stings them and if they don't report it, then maybe, it will just go away and it never happened? Or worse, if they don't report it, then they don't have to get into the facts which would make the three of them FEEL BAD about voting for HRC after she did such a despicable thing to then candidate Donald Trump. Or even WORSE THAN THAT, if they don't report it, then they don't have to examine their own lives and thought process if it doesn't make them feel bad that their candidate broke federal election law when she snooped on Donald's servers.

Pride.

We forget that the people in the media, not only are they media, they are also voters. And as voters, it is damn near impossible for some of them to do their jobs in the media and report on the facts if the facts shit all over whoever they like and voted for.
Dude. Nobody cares. Nobody. America has moved on. Trump was/is/will be investigated for the rest of his life for his actions as President as well as civil life. He put himself in this position. Not Hillary, Obama, David Muir, or anyone else. It's not pride. It's the nations disinterest.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:53 pm

You already said that. But we both know that YOU care. You are constantly talking about Trump so you care. Just now, you said our former President will be investigated for the rest of his life. That is NOT moving on. You care about Trump, but not HRC. You don't care what SHE did. But don't worry rat, you are not alone in your indifference.

I care about both of them. I care if either one of them broke the law. You only care about Trump. I am consistent. You, just pride.

Dude.