Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04 pm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:33 am

I guess the RCMP can't get tow trucks to remove the blockade of trucks. I guess they'll have to use the Canadian military... <snicker>

https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/ ... s-to-rcmp/

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:30 am

Sardis, I would not have known about the blockade if you didn't show that link. No news about this in Phoenix.

Anyway

they are not allowing comments. Big surprise. Any comments might be with an anti-government, anti vaccine mandate narrative. That is a non-starter for Canadian Broadcasting Company, obviously.

What I find interesting about this protest is that the truckers blockading the road, they are protesting without damaging anyone's property. There is damage. There is damage to COMMERCE. That is what they are damaging. But they haven't burned a building down in this "riot." They are just pissed off. And if the tow companies were told that if they assist the RMCP that people will not do business with them in the future, well, then yeah....
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:53 am

He ecat commented yet on Cincy schools shutting down the day after the Super Bowl?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:21 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 am

Only one book was banned from my school library: Catcher in the Rye. That was it. And I did not approve of its banning.

Anyway I am still stuck on this 4 day trucker blockade in Canada. Maybe someone should write a book about that? If they did, rat, would you ban it?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:52 am

IB's comment got me thinking about the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot. Its essentially a weekend gun festival held twice a year (or it was, I think they have since stopped since last year). I went to it twice, the last time in 2008.

The reason why is because I bought the Anarchist Cookbook there in digital format. Paid cash for it, no ID, anything like that so I felt safe buying it. So in that regard, I'm the last guy to support book banning. Especially with the internet. Book banning seems like limiting train routes to control where people travel.

The guy I bought the CD from was doing something that didn't strike me as odd in the context of my surroundings, but this guy was literally selling many of the supplies the Cookbook requires as "ingredients" for the recipes - and when I say recipes, I mean making bombs, poison, napalm, gun silencers, just about anything you can think of . I remember him telling me this might be his last year because he's has been identifying BATF agents who are trying to entrap him and its just not worth it to him to make $50K a year driving around to these type of events selling this from the back of his van risking jail time.

I believed what he said, its pretty well known that the BATF goes to these events trying to blend in and catch people breaking laws, and if they can't they encourage behavior to do so. But setting that aside, a dude selling bomb making kits...holy hell
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:13 pm

That's unfortunate eCat.

I suppose if he was arrested by the BATF, he could just refuse to cut a deal, go to court, take the stand, and under oath tell the judge and jury
look, my book is for survivalists. When the end comes, you may need a "how-to" manual on how to do these things to survive. It is for when there is no more government to protect us, NOT to overthrow the one we currently have.
That's it.

I think after that, it would be pretty hard to convict him of an actual.... crime.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:14 pm

We know.
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 am Anyway I am still stuck on this 4 day trucker blockade in Canada. Maybe someone should write a book about that? If they did, rat, would you ban it?
FB_IMG_1643662540806.jpg
FB_IMG_1643662540806.jpg (131.18 KiB) Viewed 317 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:14 pm

Los Angeles's SJW DA refuses to prosecute train robbers (because to prosecute is to deport since they are illegal aliens) but he will be placing a child molester into a juvenile detention facility with underage girls because the molester said he now identifies as a girl.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/l ... age-girls/
Thanks to LA’s District Attorney, George Gascon, Tubbs will serve his sentence — which could be as little as six months of a two-year sentence — at a juvenile-detention facility. There, he will be housed with the females in isolation.
Tubbs was just 2 weeks shy of 18 when he was arrested. He is 26 now. Because he was just 17 when he was busted Gascon is putting him in girl's juvie.

If Tubbs violates more girls, I would blame Gascon. In fact, if I was on a jury in a civil suit made by any of the parents of the girls who are in juvie (if the girls in juvie are violated) I would make Gascon pay money. Obviously, any judgment would just force the tax payers of LA county (not Gascon himself) to reimburse the girls if they are violated by Tubbs, but this is what happens when you make politically correct decisions, instead of correct ones.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:32 pm

"Hot Felon" on the run

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/a- ... d=msedgntp
Various media outlets dubbed Cahill as a "fit felon" and "criminally hot" after thousands of social media users commented on the man's appearance, as the police inquiry went viral.
Police set up comments on Facebook to help find him since he violated his parole. The responses?
What's his crime: breaking hearts or houses?
Should be easy to find, half the women in West Yorkshire will be chasing him after reading these comments.
I can tell you rn if I find him, I'm providing him safe harbor in my bedroom
Cops took down the Facebook post asking for help. Go figure.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:04 am

img_1_1643900609975.jpg
img_1_1643900609975.jpg (35.43 KiB) Viewed 293 times

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:09 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:13 pm That's unfortunate eCat.

I suppose if he was arrested by the BATF, he could just refuse to cut a deal, go to court, take the stand, and under oath tell the judge and jury
look, my book is for survivalists. When the end comes, you may need a "how-to" manual on how to do these things to survive. It is for when there is no more government to protect us, NOT to overthrow the one we currently have.
That's it.

I think after that, it would be pretty hard to convict him of an actual.... crime.
he wouldn't make it to court for selling home made bomb kits.

in the moment it was like "oh well, when in Rome"

but stepping back and having a moment to reflect I was like dayum...that son of a bitch was selling Timothy McVeigh starter kits
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Biden just killed the leader of ISIS. What a dementia riddled clueless asshole.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:58 pm

But but but but...........

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:17 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:56 pm Biden just killed the leader of ISIS. What a dementia riddled clueless asshole.
Who cares? That just makes someone ELSE the leader of ISIS. How many people in ISIS did Trump kill?

Our President is a dementia riddled clueless asshole. Anyway. Here is the political argument for the democrats today:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0549757277

Lanae Erickson is the senior vice president of social policy, education and politics at the center-left think tank Third Way. She argues that Democrats need to make their platform as broadly popular as possible in order to bring more voters under the party’s big tent. That’s the way to win, and then enact progressive policies. Unfortunately, Steve Phillips disagrees. He’s the founder of the political media organization Democracy in Color and author of the book “Brown Is the New White: How the Demographic Revolution Has Created a New American Majority.” He counterargues that the Democrats must run and win as the party united around a vision of a multiracial, just society, unapologetically calling out racism on the other side of the ticket. The two political strategists strongly disagree on what the party needs to do to win in November, but they agree on one thing: Democrats are afraid and need to answer the question of who they are, fast.

Basically, the party is asking themselves the same question the GOP asked themselves during Trump's presidency, do we want to be a big tent OR do we want to CAST OUT? Can't be both.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:05 pm

"He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place," Biden said

He died after running into the end of a tunnel, "whimpering and crying and screaming all the way," as he was chased by American military dogs, Biden said. Accompanied by three young children, He then ignited his suicide vest, killing himself and all three children, the president said.

"His demise demonstrates America's relentless pursuit of terrorist leaders," Biden said. "He was a sick and depraved man, and now he's gone."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:07 pm

You're reply was not even close to being on topic you stupid anus

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:29 pm

Remember when Biden killed just some guy and his family in "retaliation" for the bombing at the gate of the Kabul airport. That was cool.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:35 pm

And yet some call him senile...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.