College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:59 am

sounds like its behind you

hit her up for sex now

it is Saturday after all
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:34 am

That'll be when I know she's really OK...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:34 pm

hedge I am real happy to hear she is turning the corner
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:43 pm

Noonan says Biden crossed a line with his Georgia voting rights speech. Other Dems like Durbin agree

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-reac ... 1642110521
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Wife and I had a nice date night planned with an early dinner followed by the Carolina game in Chapel Hill at 8.

Had is the operative word.

Our daughter woke up hacking up a lung at 7:45 and having so much nasal congestion her breathing sounded like a whistle.

The sitter (who is also the preschool teacher for her class) called at 9 to say she has been puking all night, and then she called at 12 to let us know our daughter was exposed on Tuesday and Thursday.

So, we have two sitters who have been completely vaccinated and who have had the virus recently, but of course they’re both unavailable tonight.

Good times…
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:34 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:10 am That a pos vulture capitalist like Mitt Romney who has destroyed untold number of lives is/was seen as a moderate candidate should tell you everything you need to know about the GOP.
Vulture capitalism. I like that phrase. Strange words aren't they? What do those words mean? I suppose it means different things to different people depending on their politics.

To you "vulture capitalism" is management taking over a near bankrupt company and shutting it down (if they can't save it) which winds up laying off all the workers. Mitt is guilty of this with Bain Capital.

To me "vulture capitalism" is lottery tickets, cigarettes, massage parlors, pawn shops/pawn brokers, auto title loan dealers, and pay day loan dealers, lawful businesses that I would never patronize that take advantage of our poorest most marginal people. There are millions who are guilty here.

YMMV.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:36 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm Wife and I had a nice date night planned with an early dinner followed by the Carolina game in Chapel Hill at 8.

Had is the operative word.

Our daughter woke up hacking up a lung at 7:45 and having so much nasal congestion her breathing sounded like a whistle.

The sitter (who is also the preschool teacher for her class) called at 9 to say she has been puking all night, and then she called at 12 to let us know our daughter was exposed on Tuesday and Thursday.

So, we have two sitters who have been completely vaccinated and who have had the virus recently, but of course they’re both unavailable tonight.

Good times…
that sucks. Sorry DS

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:48 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:43 pm Noonan says Biden crossed a line with his Georgia voting rights speech. Other Dems like Durbin agree

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-reac ... 1642110521
Paywall, cut and paste in here please, I like Peggy Noonan...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:19 pm

I guess it let me read the first time for free

I can't get into it either now..bummer

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:36 pm

Thanks...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:27 pm

IB, I don’t disagree on some of your list. Lottery, pawn shops, title loans are all a disgrace just like your boy Mitt. Bitch probably never caught a fly ball in his life.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 am

What's wrong with massage parlors and pawn shops? What are you going to tell me next, that cash bail is bad? That's gotten me out of jail plenty of times...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:21 am

Hell yeah

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Friend,

This week showed the scale of the challenge we face. In 2020, Donald Trump tried to use the Electoral Count Act to steal the presidential election. Now, cynical Republicans want to distract and divide us by fixing it. We must not let them get away with this. If we are truly to remedy this problem, then recalcitrant Democrats such as Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema must show some independence of mind and fall neatly into line with the rest of their party. It is only when public figures use their votes to realize the desires of other people that our democracy will be saved.

Diversity is our strength. But unless we are united, that diversity is meaningless. With your help, we can fill the next Congress with inspiring bisexual women such as Kyrsten Sinema, and then demand that they follow a set of partisan instructions issued by white men such as Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden.

As President Biden explained this week, there are just two sorts of people in the United States: Americans who are loyal to his agenda, and Jefferson Davis. To help end the division that his critics have caused, we are asking you to chip in $5, $20, or whatever you can afford, so that we can primary competitive Democrats during the coming Republican wave, and send the rest to Nikki Fried down in Florida.

Yours,

The Progressive Democracy People’s Coalition Alliance (it/ot)

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:57 pm

So a known jihadist gets on a plane, is allowed to enter the country, sleeps in a homeless shelter, but somehow obtains a gun, and then holds a synagogue hostage. I wonder which side of this the FBI is gonna be on...incompetence or helped it happen?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:42 am

They don't have time for that. They need to focus their manpower on Karens speaking at school boards.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:26 pm

sardis wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:42 am They don't have time for that. They need to focus their manpower on Karens speaking at school boards.
Unfortunately, the people in power in government who have the authority to set law enforcement policy, they don't care that you are correct. They are not going to listen to you no matter how correct your points, are. Its done. Its over. We are in the binary world of "winning-is-everything" government. We've been that way pretty much since the fall of the Soviet Union (when the left and the right no longer had any common enemies in foreign policy.) Its just that it has taken 3 complete decades for the voters to catch up with the way politics are for the United States.

You have a tiny window to put forward policy, that window being have the majority of the votes. Once that window closes, your goal is to be entirely obstructionist because there is NO COMMON GROUND anymore for the two sides. Seriously, what kind of common ground is found on an oil pipeline? Right wants it open, left wants it shut, where is the common ground? Where is the common ground on abortion policy? Divorce policy? Immigration policy? Military policy? Tax policy? Trans-gender policy? Private citizen's right to own firearms policy? I might be able to find some common ground on environmental policy, but not one where one side (and only one side) believes that carbon in the air alters the temperature of the planet (even if their is no actual math to prove it) but that side is unwilling to build nuclear power plants that emit zero CO2.

That is why the media is so hell bent on harassing my Senator about her unwillingness to budge on the filibuster. They keep asking her over and over, do you really REALLY MEAN IT? Yes, she does. Okay but how about if we chase you into the bathroom at Capitol Hill and harass you about all those undocumented workers, ask you if you really mean it and give you a hard time as you try to pee? See, there is no common ground here. Biden wants changes that are all non-starters for the right and he needs the votes. He is not interested in trying to work something out with the other side because all his ideas are non-starters for the right. There is no point reaching across the aisle because there is no common ground, no common enemy, no common policy.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:08 pm

You're like an instant buzz kill.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:11 pm

at the moment this country needs to kill the buzz

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:29 pm

"at the moment this country needs to kill the buzz"

Or not. I'd vote for him...