Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:58 am

Neither party does. Going nuclear on SCOTUS picks will haunt the GOP one day.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:16 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:58 am Neither party does. Going nuclear on SCOTUS picks will haunt the GOP one day.
Cocaine Mitch cock-blocked Merrick Garland, went nuclear. But given what he has done lately to parents who are "concerned" about the school boards and their teaching Critical Race Theory to their children, we dodge a bullet. But there are worse things than the nuclear option. There is going nuclear on the candidate themselves (ask Bork.)

Lindsey Graham voted for both Sotamayor and Kagan. How many democrat Senators voted for Trump's 3 Supreme Court picks? If you break it all down, Roe-vs-Wade was the only thing that mattered to democrats in 1991 with Thomas and it was the only that mattered to democrats from 2017-2020. If there is one side that will be haunted by going nuclear on Supreme Court picks, it is not the GOP.

You are entitled to your own opinion. But not your own facts.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:45 pm

You're not even entitled to your own opinion...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Well that is too bad DS because I have it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:52 pm

You are a fucking ingrate.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:09 pm

You people are still whining about politics? Trump is gone. Enjoy life again.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:39 am

Weed prevents covid. No wonder I've never got it.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:37 am

They should see if weed will deworm a horse.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:48 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:09 pm You people are still whining about politics? Trump is gone. Enjoy life again.
Okay rat. Let's lay off both Trump AND Biden and focus on the Vice President (likely our next President) for a moment. I find NOTHING here that I can disagree with:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/d ... la-harris/
JOHN MCCORMACK wrote:In a Today show interview, Vice President Kamala Harris demonstrates her preternatural ability to speak without saying anything:
Okay so what does John mean by that exactly? Well...
craigmelvin wrote: asks if it’s time to change admin’s strategy on Covid, Harris says:
VP Harris wrote:It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down

We’re two years and to this thing, you know, people are – we want to get back to normal. We all do. But we have to then do the tough and hard work of pushing through with solutions, understanding that there are going to be challenges. But let’s meet the challenges where they are. And let’s also take a moment to see the progress we’ve achieved.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :| :oops: :oops:

That is likely our next President. She is way too young to have Alzheimer's. I give that response to a boss at work when they ask a perfectly reasonable question, I'm fired for incompetence or for just being an obstructive asshole.

But its worse because these type of non-answer answers, are typical of her behavior. She uses lots of words and says nothing at all. Look at what Peggy Noonan said back last June.
Peggy Noonan wrote:I trace her decline to when she went to Guatemala and Mexico in June for meetings on immigration. Near the end in what should have been a highly prepared meeting with the press, she launched into a sort of mindless ramble in which she kept saying we have to find out the “root causes” of illegal immigration. She said it over and over. “My trip . . . was about addressing the root causes. The stories that I heard and the interactions we had today reinforce the nature of these root causes. . . . So the work that we have to do is the work of addressing the cause—the root causes.”

There is no one in America, including immigrants, who doesn’t know the root causes of illegal immigration. They’re coming for a better life. America has jobs, a social safety net, public sympathy for the underdog. Something good might happen to you here. Nothing good was going to happen at home.

That’s why immigrants have always come. Studying “root causes” is a way of saying you want to look busy while you do nothing.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:15 pm

aTm wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:37 am They should see if weed will deworm a horse.
I like how you think

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:36 pm

"In a Today show interview, Vice President Kamala Harris demonstrates her preternatural ability to speak without saying anything"

That's the mark of all great politicians. Plus, I'd rather have somebody that speaks without saying anything than somebody who spouts inanities nonstop, like Trump. I mean, it's entertaining for awhile, but then it's just embarrassing. People were tired of being embarrassed of their president, which eventually morphed into being embarrassed to be American. All he did was embolden other babbling idiots like himself (Majorie Taylor Green, Bobert, our crippled genius from here in western NC, several others). No thanks...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Yep. We're still dealing with his fucking mess and they're crying about it. This next mid term will end it. All these IBs and eCats get to retreat to their pre trump holes.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:13 pm

So the MIF hasn't gotten any better and in fact her O2 declined yesterday to the 95-96 range. That's not terrible (I think I mentioned that mine is hardly ever over 95 even when I feel fine and just check it for the hell of it) but not going in the right direction (she had been consistently in the 98-99 range, as she usually is). She got up this morning and it was 90 and she was in despair, and I'll admit I was concerned as well.

I was fixin to take her to the emergency room in Raleigh but by the time I got out of the shower it was back up to 95 and now bouncing b/w 95 and 96. I told her don't check her 02 anymore until she's been up for a minute and gotten some air in her, but I have to admit I'm starting to prepare myself for if it really does go down to 90. Ugh..

Another shitty thing is my coworker, who is in his mid-late 30's, got covid about the same time I did (who knows, one of us may have given it to the other) and so did his wife (same age). He told me she went to Jacksonville and got monoclonals like 10 days ago and immediately got better, so it's been just in the last 10 days that they were giving them to basically anybody who asked but now there are none to be found anywhere and anybody who does have them are saving them for the most "at risk" people, so the MIF doesn't qualify. Double ugh...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:52 pm

Damn

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:53 pm

I hate to hear it.

at this point what can it hurt to try ivermectin?

I guarantee you know someone that has some
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:07 pm

Weed

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:30 pm

i am really sorry to hear that hedge

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:42 pm

My democrat Senator is so beautiful here, so gorgeous. Its not just her physical looks, its her beautiful mind.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:33 pm

she looks like she has big ole southern girl titties
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:33 pm

in other news

Ekstra Bledet, a major newspaper in Denmark, apologized for publicizing government-issued COVID-19 information unquestioningly rather than conducting independent investigations in an article titled “We Failed.”

Ekstra Bledet and the media in general were infatuated with daily hospitalization and death numbers and published them without skepticism, according to the article. The media’s lack of vigilance resulted in the public learning only recently that COVID-19 death counts included deaths with the virus in addition to deaths by the virus, inflating the death count by 27%.

“It makes a difference,” the article said. “A big difference.” Virus death counts drove policy decisions and public perception of the disease’s risk level, the article said, and the public accepted restrictions and government interventions based on misleading information about the dangers of the disease.

Denmark became the first country in Europe to offer a fourth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday despite warnings from EU drug regulators that there is no data to support this approach, according to Reuters. The decision sparked protests in Copenhagen, the nation’s largest city. Denmark requires vaccination or proof of COVID-19 recovery to enter churches, restaurants, nightlife and other public spaces

----------

remember that when Fauci starts pushing #4