innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:39 am

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:21 am
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:37 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:51 pm It’s a good movie but greatest of all time? Hardly
I could say that it is arguably the best movie of all time. You could argue against it. That's fine.

What you have not done is provide the name of another movie that you think is the greatest. All you did was criticize me.

Coward.
In no particular order: To Kill a Mockingbird, Godfather, Godfather II, Citizen Kane, Casablanca, North by Northwest, Schindler's List, The Graduate, Some Like it Hot, Bridge Over the River Kwai, Silence of the Lambs, One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest, Bonnie and Clyde, Raging Bull, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, The Searchers, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape, and that's just a random list of classic / "all time great" type movies of off the top of my head that I can guarantee any group of critics and intelligent people would all poll far above Shawshank.
And that is an outstanding list of movies. I have seen them all, they are all outstanding. Ranked over Shawshank? Maybe. But maybe not. We could argue that. But I am not going to say you are idiot for that list.

Of that list of yours, I put Godfather II at the top. That scene where Michael is talking with Roth about the Cuban communist rebels and when he said "They could win." excellent writing, perfect writing. It says so much by saying so little.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:34 am
hedge wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:32 am "I don't give a FUCK about Bill Gates and I don't care if this ruins Microsoft."

Bill Gates stepped down as CEO of Microsoft many years ago. He has no role in the running of the company and most of his wealth now is not a result of his Microsoft stock. Nothing that happens to Bill Gates personally would affect Microsoft at all...
He hasn't had any role other than being a director in since the 2000's iirc, and I don't think he is a director anymore either.
If he paid Epstein to fuck an underage girl on pedophile island (which may be the reason why his wife divorced his ass) then I want his 74 year old ass in a federal prison.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

Why don't you try that? Saying little, I mean. Very little...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am

Bill Gates isn't 74...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:43 am

Alright 66.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:45 am

It's as if you know absolutely nothing about Bill Gates. Very much like every other subject you babble on about in here...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:09 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:45 am It's as if you know absolutely nothing about Bill Gates. Very much like every other subject you babble on about in here...
I know that his wife divorced him SPECIFICALLY because of his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Did you know that?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:22 pm

Defense attorneys have already started the appeal process

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:25 am

Continuing on with our holiday of death…

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/aoc ... vid-cases/

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:58 am

sardis wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:25 am Continuing on with our holiday of death…

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/aoc ... vid-cases/
I guess I don't really care (we are still planning trips) but isn't she one of the legislators who threw Senator Cruz under the bus when he took his family to Mexico during the cold spell in Texas? If she is, she's not wrong to vacation in Miami. She's just a hypocrite.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Why is she wrong? Don't millions vacation during the holidays? Repubs are getting desperate if they're crying about this. Texas freezing for a week is a whole different story. Sad.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:06 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:29 pm Why is she wrong? Don't millions vacation during the holidays? Repubs are getting desperate if they're crying about this. Texas freezing for a week is a whole different story. Sad.
I just said she is not wrong. She's a hypocrite. Texas freezing and Cruz goes to Mexico, Covid-19 spreading (again) and she goes to Miami to (possibly) be a super-spreader. Not wrong. A hypocrite.

I hope she has a great time in Miami and I hope no one dies because she is there. happy New Year.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm

You're a retard.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:03 pm

If I am a retard, then you are illiterate.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Bullshit. I was adopted.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:58 pm

A+
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:26 pm

New York City will take a patient’s race into account when distributing potentially life-saving COVID treatments, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene revealed on their website.

The city will “consider race and ethnicity when assessing individual risk,” reads the agency’s official guidance from Dec. 20, which adds that “longstanding systemic health and social inequities” can contribute to an increased risk of dying from COVID-19.

The guidance applies to both the distribution of monoclonal antibodies and oral antivirals like Paxlovid and Molnupiravir.

“Monoclonal antibody treatments have averted at least 1,100 hospitalizations and at least 500 deaths among people treated in New York City,” the city said in October.

The race-based approach in treatment has already begun to have real-world consequences. One Staten Island doctor said he filled two prescriptions for Paxlovid this week and was asked by the pharmacist to disclose the race of his patients before the treatment was authorized.

A recent “Request for Proposals,” form on behalf of the city Department of Health and Mental Hygiene stressed the agency’s commitment to “racial equity.”

“The … DOHMH is committed to improving health outcomes for all New Yorkers by explicitly advancing racial equity and social justice. Racial equity does not mean simply treating everyone equally, but rather, allocating resources and services in such a way that explicitly addresses barriers imposed by structural racism (i.e. policies and institutional practices that perpetuate racial inequity) and White privilege,” it read.

It is unclear if the new “race” guidance has yet to exclude whites from getting treatment, but observers and doctors fear that a system is being created that could lead to racial exclusions in the future during a drug shortage or case surge.

“We are collecting demographic data on COVID antivirals at the request of the city for anonymized data reporting purposes only, as is commonly done with COVID tests and vaccines,” Michael Krueger, a pharmacy rep said. For now, the city is participating exclusively with Alto Pharmacy to distribute the new drugs.

Medical experts said it is correct for COVID treatment to be allocated based who is at the highest risk, but stressed that race was not a biological risk factor.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:15 pm

The first thing they should consider is if the person got vaccinated. If they did, give them treatment. If they didn't, fuck em...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Exactly. Back of the line.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:34 am

I started to feel off on Tuesday and started experiencing a sore throat, headaches and intermittent cough. I tested positive on Wednesday. The only thing still going on for me is the occasional runny nose, headache and throat discomfort (I wouldn't even call it sore now). However, I am still stuck quarantining until Friday. Ugh.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.