hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: MIT Engineers

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:30 pm

I wouldn't know...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Want to?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:11 am

The most prestigious, technical university, in the whole fucking world, there is a journalism fellowship program there where they teach that men can have menstrual cycles.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/t ... ue-reading

So they are allowed to ignore science as MIT.
KLO wrote:Lord have mercy on us. People are hurting, and so many of our elite institutions are just hurting them more by lying to them and wanting us all to submit to the lie.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:07 am

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:26 pm I popped a can of flavored soda water on the way to work this morning, noticed that I couldn't smell it (which was unusual, most of them are pretty pungent and this one was like a cherry lime or something that is particularly so) and then couldn't taste it, so I was like "hmmm." Then I got to work and made some Bengal spice tea, again, extra pungent smell and taste, but I got nothing. Nor could I taste my flavored vapes (that I only do at work), shit like PB&J and Graham cracker crunch, which everybody in the office can smell, but I couldn't (there was actually just one other guy at work today and he already had covid and doesn't give a shit anyway, but usually everybody can smell the candy-fied vapes).

So then I said fuck it, there's one way to put this to bed, so I pulled out some 12 year old Bushmill's "Black Bush" and took a good snort of it. Let it linger in my mouth a good 10 seconds and even gargled a little. Nothing. Literally nothing. It was like water. So then I took a slug of George Dickel that has been sitting in the cabinet for a couple of years, b/c I really don't like American bourbon. Once again, nothing. Funny thing is, I feel better today than I have in the past 5 days. Except for a little congestion (but not enough to cause loss of smell/taste - I can breath fine thru my nose, just feel a little congested behind my eyeballs), I feel perfectly fine. But can't taste or smell a goddamn thing.

Came home tonight and poured some wine that I didn't think the MIF would like, she took a sip and said it was OK, so I opened another bottle and she said that one sucked and I was like OK, I'll drink this. So I started to finish the first glass before I poured the swill that she didn't like into the glass and I was like "what the fuck? what difference does it make?" and just mixed the two together. I could chug a bottle of liquor right now like water...
Just to be sure, try some drano

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 am

We were content with two until my sister was 42 and had a miscarriage. Then my wife, who was 35 at the time, went through this “what if I change my mind at 40 and it’s too late” stage, so we had a third. He slid out so fast didn’t even have time for an epidural. He’s 19 and the jury is still out of whether we made a mistake or not.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:41 am

sardis wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 am We were content with two until my sister was 42 and had a miscarriage. Then my wife, who was 35 at the time, went through this “what if I change my mind at 40 and it’s too late” stage, so we had a third. He slid out so fast didn’t even have time for an epidural. He’s 19 and the jury is still out of whether we made a mistake or not.
heh, its not without its trials.

My 21 year old is a major investment right now.

My sis-n-law didn't start until she was 39, had another child at 42.

Those kids are horrible
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:44 am

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:26 pm I popped a can of flavored soda water on the way to work this morning, noticed that I couldn't smell it (which was unusual, most of them are pretty pungent and this one was like a cherry lime or something that is particularly so) and then couldn't taste it, so I was like "hmmm." Then I got to work and made some Bengal spice tea, again, extra pungent smell and taste, but I got nothing. Nor could I taste my flavored vapes (that I only do at work), shit like PB&J and Graham cracker crunch, which everybody in the office can smell, but I couldn't (there was actually just one other guy at work today and he already had covid and doesn't give a shit anyway, but usually everybody can smell the candy-fied vapes).

So then I said fuck it, there's one way to put this to bed, so I pulled out some 12 year old Bushmill's "Black Bush" and took a good snort of it. Let it linger in my mouth a good 10 seconds and even gargled a little. Nothing. Literally nothing. It was like water. So then I took a slug of George Dickel that has been sitting in the cabinet for a couple of years, b/c I really don't like American bourbon. Once again, nothing. Funny thing is, I feel better today than I have in the past 5 days. Except for a little congestion (but not enough to cause loss of smell/taste - I can breath fine thru my nose, just feel a little congested behind my eyeballs), I feel perfectly fine. But can't taste or smell a goddamn thing.

Came home tonight and poured some wine that I didn't think the MIF would like, she took a sip and said it was OK, so I opened another bottle and she said that one sucked and I was like OK, I'll drink this. So I started to finish the first glass before I poured the swill that she didn't like into the glass and I was like "what the fuck? what difference does it make?" and just mixed the two together. I could chug a bottle of liquor right now like water...
take some zinc and vitamin C
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:48 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:23 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:06 pm wife was 28 with our first. Good age to start, but it was a second marriage for us both. If you want 4 kids, I'd say start at 24 but nobody ever plans its like a project schedule
Exactly. It doesn't work that way. You can only slow the process up by saying "no." You can't speed it up. There is no Husband Store, no Wife Store that you can go visit and select a spouse. If you want 4 kids, 24 (or younger) and do NOT be picky. If you are not a supermodel marrying a man old enough to be your father, then 4 kids means cornerstone marriage.

But young people are very picky.
my wife admitted a few years into our marriage that she had decided at some point in her life that she wanted to have kids at 28.

She was 26 when she met me and married to another guy, I was married to Mrs. Pool Boy, so we didn't do anything but casually flirt during breaks. 6 months give or take I show up one day and say, 'Hey, my wife just left me for some redneck' and about 3 months later she was divorced from her husband. About six months later she was pregnant with my son.

When a woman decides its time - you're going to have a hard time fighting it. Luckily for me it worked out, we get along great, but I have to admit there were some nights early on where I was lying in bed saying "what the fuck have I got myself into". Then again, maybe every newly married man says that.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 am

"He’s 19 and the jury is still out of whether we made a mistake or not."

I bet my dad feels the same way about me now...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:23 am

"take some zinc and vitamin C"

I take that and more (far more) every day. Have for years..

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:39 am

Should I go to Walmart and infect as many unvaxxed Trump supporters as I can? It feels like I shouldn't waste this opportunity to do some good in this world for once. To stop being so selfish and only thinking of myself...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:13 am

I spent my 20's partying.

I met my wife at 29. She was 35. We married when I was 30 and she was 36. We started trying within a year. Then my father and grandmother went even more downhill in 2016. We started IUI's in 2017. We lost a pregnancy in 2018. We did IVF in 2019. We had our daughter at the beginning of the lockdown in 2020. We inserted our last embryo in August. The transfer / pregnancy didn't work. The wife is 43 about to be 44. So, we're done. We could do IVF again, but that stuff is pure hell on a woman's body. I'm not putting her (and my nerves) through all of that hormone shit again.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:14 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:11 am The most prestigious, technical university, in the whole fucking world, there is a journalism fellowship program there where they teach that men can have menstrual cycles.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/t ... ue-reading

So they are allowed to ignore science as MIT.
KLO wrote:Lord have mercy on us. People are hurting, and so many of our elite institutions are just hurting them more by lying to them and wanting us all to submit to the lie.
Why the surprise? You act like a bleeding cunt everyday
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:25 am

hedge wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:23 am "take some zinc and vitamin C"

I take that and more (far more) every day. Have for years..
I've added grape seed extract to my daily intake too

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:42 am

I get plenty of grape extract daily, but not that kind...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:47 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:11 pm

remember me talking about the challenges of hiring people and how we had to lower our standards

a woman we hired in August was arrested for attempted felony murder in Broward County.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 pm

"attempted felony murder"

That's a new one. Is that really the exact charge, or is it just attempted murder and its a felony?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:35 pm

yea I had never heard of it before...but you know, its Florida

782.051-1: ATTEMPTED FELONY MURDER

782.051 Attempted felony murder.—
(1) Any person who perpetrates or attempts to perpetrate any felony enumerated in s. 782.04(3) and who commits, aids, or abets an intentional act that is not an essential element of the felony and that could, but does not, cause the death of another commits a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life, or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, which is an offense ranked in level 9 of the Criminal Punishment Code. Victim injury points shall be scored under this subsection.
(2) Any person who perpetrates or attempts to perpetrate any felony other than a felony enumerated in s. 782.04(3) and who commits, aids, or abets an intentional act that is not an essential element of the felony and that could, but does not, cause the death of another commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, which is an offense ranked in level 8 of the Criminal Punishment Code. Victim injury points shall be scored under this subsection.
(3) When a person is injured during the perpetration of or the attempt to perpetrate any felony enumerated in s. 782.04(3) by a person other than the person engaged in the perpetration of or the attempt to perpetrate such felony, the person perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate such felony commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, which is an offense ranked in level 7 of the Criminal Punishment Code. Victim injury points shall be scored under this subsection.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Wait, so you're saying people can get charged with a felony for merely attempting to do something, even if they failed? That's interesting, I've heard a lot of people acting like if some sort of plot didn't work, then it's all just a big joke, basically. Interesting...