I'm putting that on Facebook

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: MIT Engineers

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:58 pm

I wish you would put your face by eCat's asshole when he hits it with the bidet...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:51 pm

That makes no sense

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:58 pm

I used "put" and "face"...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:58 pm

the wife has been coughing so hard from covid that she has had a few incidents of slightly pissing herself...

She has not been amused at my laughing...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Have another kid

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 am

I tested negative last Wednesday, both rapid test and the one they sent off to Lab Corp. Then I started feeling like shit on Christmas and future son-in-law had the same symptoms as I did. The MIF and the oldest daughter felt fine and have shown no symptoms. The oldest daughter and her fiance got tested yesterday, both negative. I still don't feel great, but it's basically like an average cold. But I can't taste or smell anything and my nose isn't stopped up enough to be the reason. I think covid may have mutated or combined with the basic cold virus, so it's not going to show up as covid-19 but I damn sure can't taste or smell anything...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:16 am

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 am I tested negative last Wednesday, both rapid test and the one they sent off to Lab Corp. Then I started feeling like shit on Christmas and future son-in-law had the same symptoms as I did. The MIF and the oldest daughter felt fine and have shown no symptoms. The oldest daughter and her fiance got tested yesterday, both negative. I still don't feel great, but it's basically like an average cold. But I can't taste or smell anything and my nose isn't stopped up enough to be the reason. I think covid may have mutated or combined with the basic cold virus, so it's not going to show up as covid-19 but I damn sure can't taste or smell anything...
So, the MYF doesn’t need to bathe any over the next few days and can still expect you to perform your duties….

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:21 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:22 pm Have another kid
Another kid, and she’ll piss herself every time she coughs, or sneezes, or laughs…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Exactly

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:50 pm

We tried. It didn’t work. So, one child and only pissing due to severe coughing fits it is.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Need help?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:52 pm

we stopped at 2, I wish we didn't.

If the advice of a 55 year old man means anything, if you can't have any more kids naturally, adopt.

that said, I'm quite certain I wouldn't have been able to save for college or put much into a 401K with 4 kids versus 2. Have one that is medically challenged and you're fighting bankruptcy your entire life until they are adults.

There are definite advantages of having multiple adult children (assuming you don't raise them to be complete bastards), plus family events would mean so much more with a large family.

both of ours were C-section so no incontinence, and no vagina blowouts from a big headed sumbitch
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:04 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:52 pm we stopped at 2, I wish we didn't.

If the advice of a 55 year old man means anything, if you can't have any more kids naturally, adopt.

that said, I'm quite certain I wouldn't have been able to save for college or put much into a 401K with 4 kids versus 2. Have one that is medically challenged and you're fighting bankruptcy your entire life until they are adults.

There are definite advantages of having multiple adult children (assuming you don't raise them to be complete bastards), plus family events would mean so much more with a large family.

both of ours were C-section so no incontinence, and no vagina blowouts from a big headed sumbitch
I opted for the capstone marriage and not the cornerstone marriage. We can have a WHOLE LONG discussion on the difference between the two. As such, we got married late in life and did not have as many children as we wanted. It was too dangerous for my wife.

There is like the perfect wedding age for women (like 28 or something) where you are old enough to know exactly what you want in life (and you had enough years of education and some working) AND still young enough in your body so that you can make babies. You have like this "window" from say 28 to 34, make as many kids as you want but then things can start to get dangerous. But God Almighty is up there and He is like, nope, you can't have it all ladies. Feminism sold you a lemon. That is not the way it works. You make your choices and you have to live with them. If you want a huge family, get married at 20 and stick with the asshole that you picked. Otherwise....
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Can somebody please make it stop?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:47 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:22 pm Can somebody please make it stop?
You can't Jive God or a woman's anatomy rat. Don't get pissed at me. I just say what you and I already know.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:06 pm

wife was 28 with our first. Good age to start, but it was a second marriage for us both. If you want 4 kids, I'd say start at 24 but nobody ever plans its like a project schedule
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:23 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:06 pm wife was 28 with our first. Good age to start, but it was a second marriage for us both. If you want 4 kids, I'd say start at 24 but nobody ever plans its like a project schedule
Exactly. It doesn't work that way. You can only slow the process up by saying "no." You can't speed it up. There is no Husband Store, no Wife Store that you can go visit and select a spouse. If you want 4 kids, 24 (or younger) and do NOT be picky. If you are not a supermodel marrying a man old enough to be your father, then 4 kids means cornerstone marriage.

But young people are very picky.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:26 pm

I popped a can of flavored soda water on the way to work this morning, noticed that I couldn't smell it (which was unusual, most of them are pretty pungent and this one was like a cherry lime or something that is particularly so) and then couldn't taste it, so I was like "hmmm." Then I got to work and made some Bengal spice tea, again, extra pungent smell and taste, but I got nothing. Nor could I taste my flavored vapes (that I only do at work), shit like PB&J and Graham cracker crunch, which everybody in the office can smell, but I couldn't (there was actually just one other guy at work today and he already had covid and doesn't give a shit anyway, but usually everybody can smell the candy-fied vapes).

So then I said fuck it, there's one way to put this to bed, so I pulled out some 12 year old Bushmill's "Black Bush" and took a good snort of it. Let it linger in my mouth a good 10 seconds and even gargled a little. Nothing. Literally nothing. It was like water. So then I took a slug of George Dickel that has been sitting in the cabinet for a couple of years, b/c I really don't like American bourbon. Once again, nothing. Funny thing is, I feel better today than I have in the past 5 days. Except for a little congestion (but not enough to cause loss of smell/taste - I can breath fine thru my nose, just feel a little congested behind my eyeballs), I feel perfectly fine. But can't taste or smell a goddamn thing.

Came home tonight and poured some wine that I didn't think the MIF would like, she took a sip and said it was OK, so I opened another bottle and she said that one sucked and I was like OK, I'll drink this. So I started to finish the first glass before I poured the swill that she didn't like into the glass and I was like "what the fuck? what difference does it make?" and just mixed the two together. I could chug a bottle of liquor right now like water...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:29 pm

What's her pussy taste like?