eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: MIT Engineers

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 pm

well its the best for me

on demand movies, tv series and every tv channel I can imagine. But others out there may focus on like soccer or just released movies (there the guy sneaks a camera into the theater). Some may want some that are setup for Kodi.

I personally think this one is a very good one of the 10 or so I researched and they have decent tech support. But like I said, they may be out of business in 3 months. its just the nature of how this is.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Sounds like a glory hole pavilion...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Check out that 6 passenger "swamp buggie" the police have to search the Florida Everglades for Brian Laundrie. That thing is cool

You sit way up on top of it and it can go through almost anything, like a water depth of 10 feet even. Alligator? Meh. Venomous snakes? Meh.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:13 pm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:08 pm

He’s in everyone’s head…and he’s lovin it. Today, he said he’ll wait until after 2022 elections to announce whether he’ll run in 2024 or not. He knows that as long as there is a possibility, libs will keep making the mid terms about him which is a losing strategy on the Dems side.
Last edited by sardis on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:11 pm

He's a comedy act.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm

bought my first "real" drone yesterday. Let it charge and installed the app for it today.

The thing flies itself with built in GPS and it has 4K with zoom.

It also has technology to avoid obstacles and when it goes out of range, it uses the GPS to come back to the original take off point.

I just made a quick video of the house from about 40' feet up. It will be a fun toy for awhile.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:45 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm bought my first "real" drone yesterday. Let it charge and installed the app for it today.

The thing flies itself with built in GPS and it has 4K with zoom.

It also has technology to avoid obstacles and when it goes out of range, it uses the GPS to come back to the original take off point.

I just made a quick video of the house from about 40' feet up. It will be a fun toy for awhile.
Until you start making videos of your neighbors laying out in the nude. And then

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Or crash it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Mine got stuck in a pine tree the first time I sent it up. It fell out a few days later and still worked, but I haven't fucked with it since then...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:46 am

prior to this one I have bought 4 .

Each one was progressively better but none of them had the ability to idiot proof the flying.

The dogs chewed up the first 3 (I had puppies ). I still have the 4th and it was like a $100 but the damn thing was so hard to fly I used it a few times and quit.

This one is whole other level though. Honestly I'm not sure how much I'll use it but I found a good deal on refurbished models. I was very close to buying a Honda ST1100 touring bike and I decided against it, so I rewarded my restraint with a much cheaper toy. I just started asking myself how much do I really ride motorcycles.

FWIW, I think my motorcycle days are over. I'm selling my Road King in the spring and all I will have is a little 45mph Honda Cub that is more antique that viable transportation. If I bought anything it would be a big 600cc scooter where you just press a button and go. That's pretty much what my Road King is. I've put about 1K miles on in a year and I'll do less next year. I'm just past that stage of wanting a big CC motorcycle.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:48 am

and no, I don't want to see any of my neighbors nude. I don't want to see most of them clothed either.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:58 am

I wouldn't mind getting a little 400cc (or smaller) cafe racer reproduction (glorified moped, really), something like this (but the comments section doesn't look promising)...

https://www.cycleworld.com/cleveland-cy ... dyno-test/

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:58 am

yea I'm a fan of those scrambler style bikes now too. 300-400cc is a long way from moped levels. You get a Suzuki Burghman or Yamaha Xmax 400 and you can ride if on the interstates. But they also cost about $7K now too.

But mostly if I want a bike, I just want something I can hop on and ride - not polish a bunch of chrome or constantly shift

I had a 2004 Honda Silverwing. I should have never got rid of it. Its a commuter bike that can go 100mph. You can pick them up with 20K miles for $2500 all day now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:05 pm

it also holds two bags of groceries under the seat or 2 helmets

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 pm

I'd hate to see you leaving Costco on that thing...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Happy Birthday to the great Dr. Fauchi!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:43 am

if you don't have one already and want to make the wife happy, a $35 bidet from amazon is super easy to install - you just need a screwdriver to remove the two plastic screws that hold the toilet seat on and a crescent wrench to install the adapter to the toilet and the hose to the adapter and the bidet. This one is an ass washing monster. 15 minutes to install.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:03 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:17 pm

as soon as I got it installed, my wife did a "dry run" so to speak.

its like the jet setting on one of those spray nozzles you have on your garden hose.

as soon as that cold water hit her she was like "aiiiiiiiiiieeeee ----it made me pee!"